Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah that worries me to

I don’t think we’ve seen any ambulance leave the scene yet have we? Which IMO suggests this is going to be a tragic outcome.
Two ambulances left the scene not too long ago but as far as I know no air ambulances have moved yet. That along with the collision forensic team being there isn’t giving me a great feeling either

This seems to be the air ambulance leaving around 12:20?

It went to Caernarfon airport, not a hospital.

There would be a doctor on board who can confirm death, which I’m afraid may be the case.
Is that urgent, though? There are already road ambulances at the scene. Would they helicopter out somebody to pronounce death?

Some sources seem to be saying 2 helicopters, but I can’t find it via any MS news just yet so could be inaccurate.

This seems to be the air ambulance leaving around 12:20?

It went to Caernarfon airport, not a hospital.
I’ve heard of this sometimes happening for triage, or if patients need to go to different hospitals.
However, it doesn’t sound good - especially, as others have said, with the road ambulances not being seen exiting the scene.

Is that urgent, though? There are already road ambulances at the scene. Would they helicopter out somebody to pronounce death?

Some sources seem to be saying 2 helicopters, but I can’t find it via any MS news just yet so could be inaccurate.
I honestly don’t know, just guessing. I feel so sorry for them and their families.

Two air ambulances ?

We sent an operations manager, two emergency ambulances and two Cymru High Acuity Response Units to the scene where we were supported by the Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service in two Wales Air Ambulance charity helicopters.”

Two air ambulances ?

We sent an operations manager, two emergency ambulances and two Cymru High Acuity Response Units to the scene where we were supported by the Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service in two Wales Air Ambulance charity helicopters.”
Yeah two and two normal ambulances from what I’ve read.

Latest update from Wales Online

"It has been extremely wet and the rivers have been extremely high over the last few days. Obviously, it is November, the weather is bad. It is bad weather to be travelling in, especially with somebody who doesn't know the roads very well."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skoorboh54
Back