4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be well advised to move and try to get quiet jobs somewhere; because, once they are convicted of perjury their prospects will diminish considerably.

Chapter 837 - PERJURY - Florida CRIMES - Florida Code :: Justia
... to any material matter, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. ... (3) In any prosecution for perjury under this section: ...
law.justia.com › ... › Florida Code › Florida CRIMES

Obvious to me, and I would assume to anyone in America, if one fails to pay ones mortgage payment for 8 months after having refinanced only a short while ago, then one is bound to be asked to leave said domicile. What did they expect would happen? That the bank would say Oh sure, go ahead and stay there for free, we understand...no problem? Negative...it's just plain old business to the bank. There is nothing vindictive, or underhanded or even wrong with this foreclosure. They DID admit to receiving at a minimum $20,000...they could have paid a good solid year of payments with that. And the cruise? I bet that would have paid a fair amount of payments too. I mean, everyone would just love to grieve on a tropical cruise, wouldn't they? But it was not sensible for them to do so...and surely having paid for their own fares and for Lee's AND Mallory's? That was likely enough to have made ALL the payments they are now being foreclosed over. Perhaps they should have invested MORE time in preserving their LIFE and HOME and less in their despicable murdering offspring.

VERY WELL SAID!!!!:dance:

Ooohhhh.....interesting....so might we speculate that the Dept of Revenue has a lien against the house???

In Florida, if you don't pay your yearly property taxes by April 1 for the previous year, the State of Florida can put a lien on the property. If the taxes are then not paid by the following April 1. (so now taxes would be now due for 2 years) ANYONE can go to a "tax sale" and pay the past due taxes and the house would belong to that person now and the mortgage holder-BofAmerica or whatever bank would be literally SOL on the original mortgage.

Believe it or not, it's a "loophole" in Florida property law.

Hmmmm I am sorry but something just sounds fishy here to me. I understand that George may have trouble finding work but he has worked from what I can recall and I don't remember why he isn't working anymore. Regardless, CA is collecting disability insurance. That isn't an extremely high mortgage payment and LA did move home to help pay the bills. Then we watch the makeovers, tattoos and a cruise? Something leads me to believe that this is being done deliberately for two reasons: to gain sympathy and have someone step forward to help with their mortgage and the other reason, so that CA can say, "See, I told you were weren't making any money."

No one in their right mind doesn't make a mortgage payment for almost a year and doesn't expect to be foreclosed on. That's just common sense. Just like if you don't pay your electric, it gets shut off, you don't pay your rent, you are evicted and so on. Not making a mortgage payment for that many months just doesn't sound right to me and now they are going to do everything they can to save the house? Wouldn't an attempt at making payments since June been a step in the right direction? I am sorry for sounding so bitter but I am just annoyed at this.

Knowing nothing about how foreclosures work in the real world, I'm going off only what I know from Happy Gilmore ... is it possible that the house would go to auction at a cheap price and somebody (say Lee, or Shirley) would snatch it up cheap at $25K or ten bucks or whatever, and just hand it right back to G&C?

Or maybe a film/book company who wanted their rites for a future project?

moo

All I can think of is KARMA!

One my escape the law of the land but the law of the universe will always kick in. Karma never fails.

I think about GA saying he can't find work due to his infamy. What about ZFG? They didn't have a damn about her as CAs depo with JMorgan shows.

They went on cruises, they bought diamond earrings, they got tatts, did they not open their mail that come from BOA? How can this be a surprise to them that BOA filed for forclosure? Is CAs sense of entitlement getting in the way of rational thinking?

Then I think how they have not been Caylee's voice and sorry, don't know if I have any sympathy for them. They blame this on Caylee's death???

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.
http://www.clickorlando.com/topstori...23/detail.html

NO! THEY DIDN'T PAY THEIR MORTGAGE IS THE REASON THEY ARE LOOSING THEIR HOME!

How dare they use Caylee as a reason. I'd say KC is the reason since you choose to circle around her "innocence" and not focusing on the facts presented.

They have something up their sleeve, no way in He77 CA would loose this home, too many memories of Caylee, her "shrine" in her bedroom and yet they aren't in Caylee's corner being her voice. They infuriate me! :furious:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I will save my opinion depending on the outcome of this newest happening. I'm not heartless so if there is no underhanded dealing going on .....yes, I could feel for them.

You know what's weird. For a year I was on this site every day....waiting on justice for Caylee. At some point I noticed I had become a larger person LOL (sitting in front of the comp. every day) so I haven't come on every day any more. But you know how when you get up first thing in the morning and head to the restroom? Well, this am, for some reason my first thought was of Caylee......how SO MUCH TIME has gone by and still NO JUSTICE for Caylee. It feels like it will never come friends. Will she ever get her spirit and what happened to her into a courtroom? Yes I want to hear all the news with the A's but what keeps me interested is Caylee's eventual day in court. WHEN? Lord, When?

MOO

I would like to know the name of just ONE company that has turned GA away from employment?

I don't think he has even tried to find a job. MOO.

Maybe there could be a reason they want to lose the house. Did LE miss something?

Or I have thought maybe they want to lose the house because they finally admitted to themselves that yes KC did it and probably in that house. Had the A's put the house up for sale there were be even more speculation and little sympathy. This way they get out from under their debt, save a bunch of money by not making payments for the last 9 months and not having to live in the house where Caylee died.

You just gave me a thought----maybe it's providence. Maybe there is something there to be yet found. (Would love to know KC's reaction to this) I mean WHO would buy this house at this time? Maybe the state can snap it up at auction and find something? Maybe....stranger things have happened. And in this case no less!

MOO

Since we KNOW $ has been made from Caylee's photo's and it obviously didn't go to paying the mortgage, maybe CA wants it this way. Maybe she is ready for divorce. Can you imagine if the state were able to get between these two? Darn near crack the whole thing wide open, wouldn't it? moo

(If you hear yippee's vaguely and hand rubbing in the background .....yes that's me!)

Well lets see:

We know they owned up to getting at least $20,000 for photos, that would have made a lot of house payments;
We know they went on a cruise and CA looked at the camera smiled and told the media they paid for it, which tells me they have gotten paid for an interview at some point and time;
We know GA bought BIG diamond earrings;
We know they got tattoos which are NOT cheap;
We know they have stayed tanned even in the winter so that would mean tanning salon;
We know that CA sure has reduced her wrinkles instead of getting more wrinkles from the stress of losing a granddaughter so I would say that meant some type of treatment on her face;
We know that both seem to dress VERY well lately, I dont think they are shopping at Good Will;
I could go on all day, there is no reason for them to loss their home for nonpayment except for the fact that they think they are special and deserve special treatment. Well GA and CA, I do not feel sorry for you and you are NOT special, CAYLEE is the one who was special in your family.

They couldnt make a mortgage pmt of 785.00 per month? That is less than I pay in rent and I am a fixed income single mother of little ones.....Wow. Huh.

Muzikman, you are AMAZING. Thanks for keeping all of us up to date.

All I can think of is KARMA!

One my escape the law of the land but the law of the universe will always kick in. Karma never fails.

I think about GA saying he can't find work due to his infamy. What about ZFG? They didn't have a damn about her as CAs depo with JMorgan shows.

They went on cruises, they bought diamond earrings, they got tatts, did they not open their mail that come from BOA? How can this be a surprise to them that BOA filed for forclosure? Is CAs sense of entitlement getting in the way of rational thinking?

Then I think how they have not been Caylee's voice and sorry, don't know if I have any sympathy for them. They blame this on Caylee's death???

NO! THEY DIDN'T PAY THEIR MORTGAGE IS THE REASON THEY ARE LOOSING THEIR HOME!

How dare they use Caylee as a reason. I'd say KC is the reason since you choose to circle around her "innocence" and not focusing on the facts presented.

They have something up their sleeve, no way in He77 CA would loose this home, too many memories of Caylee, her "shrine" in her bedroom and yet they aren't in Caylee's corner being her voice. They infuriate me! :furious:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'm surprised they haven't opened the C.M.A. museum . Charge people to go thru the house and see how much they "loved and cared " for both Casey and Caylee. Look at tall the toys and pictures. Everything is perfect so Casey couldn't have done what they say she did. In this sick world I bet people would actually go.

I'm surprised they haven't opened the C.M.A. museum . Charge people to go thru the house and see how much they "loved and cared " for both Casey and Caylee. Look at tall the toys and pictures. Everything is perfect so Casey couldn't have done what they say she did. In this sick world I bet people would actually go.

Post of the day!

I use to have a friend that would blow her own money on *optional purchases* and then cry to mommy when the lights were going to be turned off and the rent wasn't paid.

She would say outright that mom wouldn't give her any money if the basics were covered, so she just made sure that was what mom was writing the checks for.

Most people do not follow this case closely. They are just grieving grandparents with a daughter facing execution. 785 x 10 plus attorney fees, probably barely breaks 10k. This will get paid for them, who knows maybe the note will be paid.

People sent Casey canteen money. If they are willing to pay for her poptarts I can't imagine how many more are willing to pay to keep these poor grief stricken, unemployed, disabled, tragic figures in their modest home.

Will the Anthonys be "shopping" for a new attorney to handle the foreclosure? This isn't an area of the law that BC has much experience in, is it?

They couldnt make a mortgage pmt of 785.00 per month? That is less than I pay in rent and I am a fixed income single mother of little ones.....Wow. Huh.

Muzikman, you are AMAZING. Thanks for keeping all of us up to date.

Exactly, and how in the world could they have paid on the house since 1986 and not have it paid off yet? I cannot believe someone like Cindy knows nothing about paying down the principal. Their troubles run deep and wide and did not begin when Caylee died, nor when she was born. This is just a symptom. The lying and irresponsibility in that marriage is unbelievable. Was it forty grand that Casey supposedly ran up on Cindy's credit cards? I review my statement and pay it in full every month, there is no way in the world I wouldn't notice one charge that I did not recognize and not get to the bottom of it. George supposedly squandered thousands upon thousands of dollars on some money scheme or gambling. Likewise, if thousands of dollars were missing out of our joint bank account, we'd be having a talk that day...and it would not happen twice. I just wouldn't put up with it. I couldn't. The fact that this behavior was glossed over, forgiven and repeated year after year tells you all you need to know. You can expect to hear a lot about children learning what they live in the penalty phase.

All I can think this morning is poor Lee. That kid sure got a bumb deal growing up Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax