4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's just plain not true! It only means they didn't use that money to pay their mortgage. Conway has been with the Anthonys so long that he's using their fuzzy logic.

How many mortgage payments' worth was the cruise, tattoos, and Casey's 'canned jalapeno cheese' funds worth? The pity nonsense just never ends.

I was thinking, I think I have a solution to GA's problem... He says no one will hire him but has he tried at Taco Bell or Mickey D's? After all he wasn't an executive he was a security guard and think of the business he could bring in at a place like that.... even reporters get hungry and thirsty. I am just saying.

What about that boat?? Sell that bad boy.

They lost their Granddaughter,
Their losing their home (probably too many memories, too difficult)
Attorney fees are probably sky high
I am sure they are in debt to DC
Depression has set in
Next they may lose their daughter
I am sure divorce will follow
There is no hope for them, no future, This is how suicide happens. IMO

..i lost my mum last year. she lived WITH me , and yes, the memories are very difficult, i was depressed beyond belief------

..but----i had to deal with it, and get back to work, after all the bills---------esp. the mortgage pymt. had to be paid.

..i understand that they lost their granddaughter...

..but-------attorney fees ? owing dominic money ? cindy has been on a disability for some time, surely she can work out a pymt. plan with those 2 ? ( also, as has been mentioned-----isn't conway pro-bono?)

..i'm sure they are depressed---getting BACK to work is a good thing for them! being productive again ( wandering around the house all day every day would only ADD to their depression).

.." sure divorce will follow"-----only if they both let it just happen--------there IS counselling out there ..to aid in the divorce, hope, future...

..after all, look at lee, he's back to work, out of the spotlight, a productive member of society..

..suicide? i doubt that either cindy or george would do so------and please kc ? nope, no way.

..it would be interesting if we could see a cindy/kc jail video today--------i highly doubt she'd be calling kc "sweetheart" "honey" now.

Just on Local 6 - not up on their website yet.

Bank of America filed the papers today. The Anthony's did not even know, Mike Deforest broke the news to them!!!

No payments ($785/month) have been made since June 1, 2009.

Story should be up soon, with more detail.

ETA: Story up now - http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html

Thanks Muzikman!

My first thought at hearing this news was what about all the non-necessities the Anthonys have bought in the past year. They went on that weekend cruise, they both had new tattoos, and GA had a diamond earring in his ear. Those are things that aren't necessities of life.............paying your mortgage is a necessity.

..now that i've read the entire thread-----AND spoken to someone with some knowledge..

..a). the anthony's are "upside-down" on the mortgage.

..b). everyone on the planet knows where they live------they want to move---and have claimed bankruptcy before---so,they purposely quit making the mtg. pymts.
( living mtg. free , biding their time ) waiting for the Bank to make the 1st move and call them on it?

..c). "leak" their Sad Story to the press, in the hopes that their loyal followers ( i have NO idea who those 2 or 3 people are) will faithfully donate $$'s to them.

..d). media calls to ask them back ---since it's "been awhile"------cindy uses them to beg for $$'s to save "caylee's home"!

..e). cindy & george hope to God that the IRS (would have no interest in their murdering daughter ) and have not been paying any attention to the caylee foundation located in "the home".

What did they think would happen if they stopped paying? I'm sure they have been sent late payment notices as well as calls from the bank. Maybe Zanny stole the mail and had their calls forwarded to her, because she wanted to teach them a lesson. After 275 days have passed, you can try and save your house.

CA and GA, what did you do durning the 275 days that you neglected to make your house payments? What!!! You mean to tell me, instead of notifying the bank when you missed the first payment, you took a cruise, got tats, and some bling, bling? You opened a foundation for missing children, collected donations, bought a boat to aide in finding your missing grandaughter and other missing children?

I think the truth and the both of you are strangers.

What did they think would happen if they stopped paying? I'm sure they have been sent late payment notices as well as calls from the bank. Maybe Zanny stole the mail and had their calls forwarded to her, because she wanted to teach them a lesson. After 275 days have passed, you can try and save your house.

CA and GA, what did you do durning the 275 days that you neglected to make your house payments? What!!! You mean to tell me, instead of notifying the bank when you missed the first payment, you took a cruise, got tats, and some bling, bling? You opened a foundation for missing children, collected donations, bought a boat to aide in finding your missing grandaughter and other missing children?

I think the truth and the both of you are strangers.

According to zillow.com it's $144,500.

I am sure with all the monies they have collected, if they truly wanted to stay in that home, they could have paid off the mortgage and had a home(asset) free and clear.

I do not think they want to stay there.

Instead of Zanny taking the notices.....maybe it was the neighbors trying to get them out of the neighborhood.

This had to be a calculated decision to garner sympathy....not going to work.

The Disability Insurance Plans her company has probably provides for 2 years of coverage, the monthly $ amount paid depends on the level of coverage the employee wants to buy- but the coverage is reviewed monthly as to continued medical necessity, so she may well have been discontinued - specially when they saw her gadding around on a cruise, having a fine time...

They could always get a job. There are several contributors to this site who have suffered the anguish of a murder in their family- I haven't heard them say they resigned from work for life after it happened, they go on making ends meet by working.

That is so true! I had retired until my brother's murder and I went back to work to help me cope.

For starters, go bankrubt again.
Ca should get a small apartment close to Kc's jail, and go back to work.
Ga should go north to find work, Perhaps drive truck.
La should get Mallory pregnant.
Maybe they can get through this, but they will always be hated by most. So, best in the end to go back to Ohio. IMO

Wow... really? We have enough crazy in Ohio... can't we just let them stay in Florida?

..now that i've read the entire thread-----AND spoken to someone with some knowledge..

..a). the anthony's are "upside-down" on the mortgage.

..b). everyone on the planet knows where they live------they want to move---and have claimed bankruptcy before---so,they purposely quit making the mtg. pymts.
( living mtg. free , biding their time ) waiting for the Bank to make the 1st move and call them on it?

..c). "leak" their Sad Story to the press, in the hopes that their loyal followers ( i have NO idea who those 2 or 3 people are) will faithfully donate $$'s to them.

..d). media calls to ask them back ---since it's "been awhile"------cindy uses them to beg for $$'s to save "caylee's home"!

..e). cindy & george hope to God that the IRS (would have no interest in their murdering daughter ) and have not been paying any attention to the caylee foundation located in "the home".

ITA. My sister's condo just went to forclosure as it was "upside-down", so I did a little research to see how this would affect her.

Typically the bank does not go after the homeowner for the deficit on what is owed, because the homeowner usually doesn't have any money; judgement useless. They instead declare the loss on their taxes. IRS, in turn, issues a 1099 to the homeowner for the amount of the deficit, treating it as income, and the homeowner is responsible for the taxes.

HOWEVER, and here's the big one, under the Stimulus Plan IRS is forgiving the taxes usually owned.

So for the A's this is a "get out of dodge free card". I do believe they wanted out of the house, couldn't sell it for what was owed. I'm sure their atty. advised them that this is the way to go and won't cost them a penny!

I sure would love to know where LEE is in all of this!

Me too! If his residence is officially listed at the Anthony home address, could he be considered: Defendant UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 1?

Knowing nothing about how foreclosures work in the real world, I'm going off only what I know from Happy Gilmore ... is it possible that the house would go to auction at a cheap price and somebody (say Lee, or Shirley) would snatch it up cheap at $25K or ten bucks or whatever, and just hand it right back to G&C?

I haven't read the majority of this topic as I am a bit short on time this week but as a seasoned real estate broker what I know is this:

Bills always find you.

The A's have been notified of their default on their loan.

If you're not paying one bill you're usually not paying others.

Which takes me to this:

Cruise

Jewelry

Tattoos

Mild face lift

This is odd to me. There has to be a master plan!

For starters, go bankrubt again.
Ca should get a small apartment close to Kc's jail, and go back to work.
Ga should go north to find work, Perhaps drive truck.
La should get Mallory pregnant.
Maybe they can get through this, but they will always be hated by most. So, best in the end to go back to Ohio. IMO

Cindy has been on disability all the time she has been off work- the amount she is paid is based on her income history, so it should have been enough to pay her mortgage and support them.
There is plenty of work available if you need money and are not too picky to accept it. Even for George, whose employment history is sketchy.
If you are an RN you can always find work. You can travel Nurse, 13 week contracts anywhere you want to go- hardly anyone outside the area would know who she is,and the pay is excellent.
The more you focus on your problems the more power you give them to upset you...

Obvious to me, and I would assume to anyone in America, if one fails to pay ones mortgage payment for 8 months after having refinanced only a short while ago, then one is bound to be asked to leave said domicile. What did they expect would happen? That the bank would say Oh sure, go ahead and stay there for free, we understand...no problem? Negative...it's just plain old business to the bank. There is nothing vindictive, or underhanded or even wrong with this foreclosure. They DID admit to receiving at a minimum $20,000...they could have paid a good solid year of payments with that. And the cruise? I bet that would have paid a fair amount of payments too. I mean, everyone would just love to grieve on a tropical cruise, wouldn't they? But it was not sensible for them to do so...and surely having paid for their own fares and for Lee's AND Mallory's? That was likely enough to have made ALL the payments they are now being foreclosed over. Perhaps they should have invested MORE time in preserving their LIFE and HOME and less in their despicable murdering offspring.

I wonder if many folks in the Anthony neighborhood are very happy to hear this latest news?

Knowing nothing about how foreclosures work in the real world, I'm going off only what I know from Happy Gilmore ... is it possible that the house would go to auction at a cheap price and somebody (say Lee, or Shirley) would snatch it up cheap at $25K or ten bucks or whatever, and just hand it right back to G&C?

I was foreclosed on in Fl....husband died-waited 5 years to get disability. One day a man knocked on my door and told me he bought my house at auction....and did I want first chance to buy it back.

If I had the means I could have purchased my house of 15 years for 2/3rd's of what I owed. I wished I could have done that, but I was not able, and I miss my home.

I am happy now at my new place I paid cash for when I received my disability money....I was not held responsible for the default.

So if they really want to stay at their home, who would want to buy it with its history....this is a calculated move on their part. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax