4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it is a good excuse, but I can understand why no one would hire CA or GA. Would you hire someone that you know lies? You know they would lie even to the FBI?

Then you also know that not only are they liars, but the both have very short tempers. (think hammers) :)

Would you hire them to work in security, or nursing? I sure wouldn't.

So yeah Brad may take a bit of a hit on his credit, but then consider his income, and the lost value of his condo. He might have just decided a foreclosure was worth the hit to his credit then having to pay for an investment that isn't worth it's value. It was a business decision and nothing more imho.

Respectfully snipped by me...

I think this is what people are having a hard time accepting. While we would all like to see this as an issue of being honorable or shady.......in business terms, there are times when throwing good money after bad just doesn't make prudent financial sense.

These decisions are not just made by unemployed losers with a tendency toward laziness any more than they are by professional, reputable, business sound individuals. While years ago, a foreclosure was a huge taboo and associated with "dead beats".....in this modern and non-discriminating economy.........it is just part of the "cost of doing business".

Hello everyone!!!

Doesn't everyone remember that the posts about the foundation go in the Parking Lot?

Not here? :nono:

I'm going to go and move all the posts that don't belong in here and kindly ask that everyone is more careful in the future.

Halliburton pays Security Guards $800 per day in Iraq... no one would know or care who GA was.
There are lots of options for Cindy with an RN license, if it is still in good standing.

Haliburton pays very well, I know lots of people who work for them. My son in law, ex army is now DOD, tdy to Germany but often on missions to the mid east. I don't think GA could get a job with haliburton or any other major contractor for the goverment b/c you must pass a background ck, a security clearance & a credit ck. I think he would more suited for the cow patty job as it wouldnt require the above checks.

I live in NYC and personally know 4 people who obtained SSDI and I think fairly easily. Two had heart attacks, one claimed a bad back (his wife, my good friend, even was furious that he wouldn't work and said he was full of chit) and a cousin who claimed OCPD. From knowing the individuals personally I can say that there was not one amongst them who I would consider even marginally disabled. I don't know how they did it, but they did and collected checks for years -1 for 10 years and the others for 20 years.

Well NYC is on the ball. A few years ago it was so backed up here for hearings in FL that they had judges come in and hear cases from other states. I do know that you have to meet medical conditions here in FL. So I could be wrong, maybe they claimed insanity..... I have a crushed nerve in my spine, a 12 inch rod, 18 fusions, 3 fractures, arthritis, Scoliosis and was denied when I filed. I worked my whole life this way until I couldn't at age 50. I got an attorney and 3 years later got my first check. It is based on your life time earnings BTW. So everyone's check is different, not like SS. I feel like I qualified but that's me.

Well NYC is on the ball. A few years ago it was so backed up here for hearings in FL that they had judges come in and hear cases from other states. I do know that you have to meet medical conditions here in FL. So I could be wrong, maybe they claimed insanity..... I have a crushed nerve in my spine, a 12 inch rod, 18 fusions, 3 fractures, arthritis, Scoliosis and was denied when I filed. I worked my whole life this way until I couldn't at age 50. I got an attorney and 3 years later got my first check. It is based on your life time earnings BTW. So everyone's check is different, not like SS. I feel like I qualified but that's me.

So sorry to hear about your REAL disabilities and your problems in getting SSD. I'm glad you stayed with it and were finally successful. Of the 4 people I mentioned in an earlier post, one had to get an attorney before being accepted and I really don't know about the other three.

gosh I spend one day away from WS and look, something finally happens :biglaugh:

one a serious note though I am grieved for them, it just does not seem possible they should have to endure any more.

yeah I know cruise and interviews, but compared to what they've been through, that's nothing at all. the day I find out I am in foreclosure via the media, ugh.

and that's on top of everything else since 15 July, 2008.

What makes us think that it is for sale anyway? i can't keep up.

Earlier there was a post saying it was listed. I need to go find it. I can't keep up either between the disability topic, BC's own foreclosure, etc.....

What makes us think that it is for sale anyway? i can't keep up.

Casey Anthony: George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.
Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.
“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.<snipped>

I just posted this up in the daily news, if you read the entire article it states they have no intentions of moving.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+%28TV+Guy%29

Hello everyone!!!

Doesn't everyone remember that the posts about the foundation go in the Parking Lot?

Not here? :nono:

I'm going to go and move all the posts that don't belong in here and kindly ask that everyone is more careful in the future.

To be perfectly honest, I do not remember. Could you please point me in the direction of where I could see this? Not being snarky, but I just did a quick search and the CMA Foundation is mentioned all over the public Caylee forum in many, many threads.

Cindy was a hard worker. You don't have to look any further than her work record but, Cindy has said time and time again that she can go back to work at Gentiva (sp?). She has also been collecting unemployment and like someone else pointed out, Lee moved home to help them with their bills.

And, they have made money off of media appearances. I don't think we will ever know exactly how much they have made.

I know I sound like an awful person, but I see nothing more than the Anthony family feeling that since they are the "Anthony Family" that people should pity them. I lost pity for them a long time ago.

Also, twenty thousand dollars should have been able to pay their morgage for AT LEAST a year (after taxes). If they chose to spend that money on unneccessary luxuries (cruises, tat's, piercings)... it's their own fault.

I wouldn't be so sure Gentiva would take Cindy back and I'm sure not taking her word for it. If George can't find work as a security guard because of this situation, how would Cindy ever work as an RN again?
Would you trust her organizing the care for your loved one? :sick:

In any case the timing of this is interesting. I have to say I disagree with BC- this doesn't prove they weren't paid for interviews etc., it proves they had banked on an endless supply of interviews and licensing rights and the gravy train ended. I haven't understood why the A's weren't working since after Caylees memorial anyway. Now the talk is KC's indigent, suddenly her parents are and even Lee didn't earn enough to pay 700 a month to his parents for rent. Their mortgage payment wouldn't even get you a room in a rooming house where I live.

I smell a scam.

Not that it is a good excuse, but I can understand why no one would hire CA or GA. Would you hire someone that you know lies? You know they would lie even to the FBI?

Then you also know that not only are they liars, but the both have very short tempers. (think hammers) :)

Would you hire them to work in security, or nursing? I sure wouldn't.

Good Points.

Respectfully snipped by me...

I think this is what people are having a hard time accepting. While we would all like to see this as an issue of being honorable or shady.......in business terms, there are times when throwing good money after bad just doesn't make prudent financial sense.

These decisions are not just made by unemployed losers with a tendency toward laziness any more than they are by professional, reputable, business sound individuals. While years ago, a foreclosure was a huge taboo and associated with "dead beats".....in this modern and non-discriminating economy.........it is just part of the "cost of doing business".
This is exactly right SOS and well said.

I would say the vast majority of people that lose their homes to foreclosure did not set out to do that. They bought a home, a place to live and raise their families. In another time and place this might be a shocking turn of events, but right now it is just another potential foreclosure in the long line of them. I wouldn't advise anyone to throw good money after bad if they have an alternative plan or if keeping up with a senseless mortgage will dig them deeper into a severe financial hole which will only perpetuate this economic drought that so many are trying to endure.
If it doesn;t make sense for them they should give it back. If they want to keep the house then i agree they should make the necessary changes and get it on track.

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.
“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.<snipped>

I just posted this up in the daily news, if you read the entire article it states they have no intentions of moving.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+(TV+Guy)

This could be what sends GA right over the edge. I hope he has people who care enough to keep an eye on him.

gosh I spend one day away from WS and look, something finally happens :biglaugh:

one a serious note though I am grieved for them, it just does not seem possible they should have to endure any more.

yeah I know cruise and interviews, but compared to what they've been through, that's nothing at all. the day I find out I am in foreclosure via the media, ugh.

and that's on top of everything else since 15 July, 2008.

If you haven't paid for 9 months and you have to find out from the media, I am sorry.

To be perfectly honest, I do not remember. Could you please point me in the direction of where I could see this? Not being snarky, but I just did a quick search and the CMA Foundation is mentioned all over the public Caylee forum in many, many threads.
Well it should not be a the topic of discussion and that conversation should be in the Parking lot. thanks WA.

Just to clarify, a mention here and there is no big deal, but once the discusion becomes oriented towards the foundation , it is in the wrong forum. Thanks for your co-op.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...y+%28TV+Guy%29

In that case why have they not paid a dime in 9 months, do they really think they can just live for free? Many of us have lost loved ones but that doesn't entitle us to a free ride. If we find out it does sign me up.

In that case why have they not paid a dime in 9 months, do they really think they can just live for free? Many of us have lost loved ones but that doesn't entitle us to a free ride. If we find out it does sign me up.
Free ride is a bit misleading. They will either get the blessing of the bank to forgive some of their debt OR they will have to make unpaid payments over a period of time until it is satisfied.
Many people stop making payments just to get the banks attention. Often times they will not even discuss loan mod until you are late. The foreclosure process is a long road and many feel if they are going to lose the property anyway, why would they make payments? that would be like flushing money down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18