4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they would qualify as Cindy bought the home several years ago and the value can't possibly have fallen as far as higher priced neighborhoods have.

Orlando is # 4 in the nation for declining home values. It is entirely possible that their LTV is far above what it was. http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=23709795&Gt1=35000#4
The nearly 48% drop from the peak through the third quarter of 2009 has pulled 58% of single-family home mortgages in Orlando underwater, according to Zillow.

Orlando is # 4 in the nation for declining home values. It is entirely possible that their LTV is far above what it was. http://realestate.msn.com/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=23709795&Gt1=35000#4
The nearly 48% drop from the peak through the third quarter of 2009 has pulled 58% of single-family home mortgages in Orlando underwater, according to Zillow.

I live here in Orlando, believe me, I know how fast the home values have dropped. So far, we're down $200,000 in just 4 years. Foolish us though, as we have been paying on our mortgage instead of taking cruises and won't get any of the Bof A bailout money. :banghead:

This same floor plan sold in the Chickasaw Trails neighborhood recently for $153,000.

similarhousesold153000.jpg

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4840-Reginald-Rd-Orlando-FL-32829/46119001_zpid/

According to the description in the link, the one that sold for $153,000 was updated and had granite countertops and stainless appliances.

Wonder what condition the $83,000 home was in?

03/25/2010 Petition/Motion to Strike
03/25/2010 Motion for Enlargement/Extension of Time
03/29/2010 Notice of Hearing Notice of Hearing

I just saw these new entries on the Clerk of Courts records for the foreclosure. It doesn't say what date the court hearing is though.

CBS paid CA $20k 10k up front and 10k after the 20/20 special aired.

The Cox's are real Estate experts, however, their home is NOT in foreclosure.

Ca hired an foreclosure expert attorney to represent her interest against US Bank.

My opinion is Ca wants to negotiate her loan. Many people are doing it.

CA did receive a chunk of the ABC money as she is one of the owners of the material. It is my opinion that the ABC contract signed back in August 2008 has a clause for CA that includes the option for a book and movie deal. IMO.

When CA/GA clan all went to Ohio they used foundation money for that vacation as CA donated the Caylee bears to the Ohio police department.

IMO: WHO lets their less than $800 a month mortgage payment GO south ?? When one is having money issues one eliminates all expenses such as car payments; and buys a car that is paid for.....etc NOT make car payments, take family vacations and get tattos, ear piercings, beauty parlor trips.

I get in their eyes they can not get a job because of the public BUT they can take a public cruise wearing swim suits revealing ALL. One can get a job in a library or day care - these places have privacy. (My nephew and son just got jobs in these areas.) OR even a night shift job in security or janitorial. CA position had tons of privacy. Easy in and out access. Small office setting.

f3tiqp.png

In the back is that Katie? The daughter who sang at Caylee memorial?

Good catch on the Cox's-BB:thumb:!! I always thought that was Mallory's mother!
So, it looks like they're not losing their house but instead-looking for some kind of re-financing!!:banghead:

Maybe they knew they were going to lose the house anyway after all comes out because there is a good chance they will be doing time. They were kind of acting just like their daughter with that better live it up because eventually the other shoe may drop. IMO

IMO: WHO lets their less than $800 a month mortgage payment GO south ?? When one is having money issues one eliminates all expenses such as car payments; and buys a car that is paid for.....etc NOT make car payments, take family vacations and get tattos, ear piercings, beauty parlor trips.

I get in their eyes they can not get a job because of the public BUT they can take a public cruise wearing swim suits revealing ALL. One can get a job in a library or day care - these places have privacy. (My nephew and son just got jobs in these areas.) OR even a night shift job in security or janitorial. CA position had tons of privacy. Easy in and out access. Small office setting.

IIRC, isn't she on disability of some type?

And, you're so right about the house payment. Their priorities are definitely all mixed up - putting vacations above paying for a roof over their heads. Guess it gives us another glimpse into the type of moral compass this family has.

Didn't LA move home with them for a while to help them with the house note? Wonder if that really happened? Perhaps he got burned out and started feeling used and moved out? Lots of unanswered questions!

IIRC, isn't she on disability of some type?

And, you're so right about the house payment. Their priorities are definitely all mixed up - putting vacations above paying for a roof over their heads. Guess it gives us another glimpse into the type of moral compass this family has.

Didn't LA move home with them for a while to help them with the house note? Wonder if that really happened? Perhaps he got burned out and started feeling used and moved out? Lots of unanswered questions!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,483416,00.html
(Lee A. Attorney) LUKA: "His relationship with his parents is good. He has actually moved back into his house with his parents so that he can further support them both financially and emotionally."

http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html
Lee Anthony has been working 18-hour days arranging parking areas for the Super Bowl. He also moved home to save money on rent.

FROM MY MEMORY BANK:

I have no proof, however, it is highly speculated that Lee moved OUT of CA a long time ago. (IMO Lee lived w/CA 2-3 months. Lee travels for work a lot IMO)

Time line- Lee moved in the same month CA stopped paying her house payment.

CA said she was on medical leave collecting disability in 2008, however, I have no proof that CA is still collecting her salary in 2010.
( I will look for that link)

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html

Wasn't this also the time that CA was babysitting for a friend for no fees or wages?

Wasn't this also the time that CA was babysitting for a friend for no fees or wages?

http://www.wftv.com/news/21632709/detail.html
Department of Children and Families was at Cindy home last week to investigate CA.....CA is on disability leave from her nursing job. She mentioned during a recent paid network television appearance that she was babysitting a friend's children. A viewer was concerned that Cindy might be taking money while being on disability. As a result, DCF said it checked into it and found Cindy was doing nothing wrong........

03/31/2010 Notice of Hearing 6/23/2010 @ 9:45 am

New entry on the Clerk of Courts records for the foreclosure case. Looks like a court hearing date has now been set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Einself.the.doodle