5/15/2012--Sentencing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Crown and Defence make a joint submission of 10 years for kidnapping and sexual assault concurrent + automatic 25-life.

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty addressing court before sentence. can't be heard in overflow. Will supply later. [via Twitter]

James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
Rafferty addressing the court

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Michael #Rafferty is addressing court: "nobody has all the pieces of the puzzle." #ToriStafford

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty addressing court before sentence. can't be heard in overflow. Will supply later. [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty still on feet talking. I am guilty of mainly crimes and I am very ashamed of them, he says. [via Twitter]

OMG he is gonna have the nerve to speak? He has no rights or at lest he shouldn't have any rights. JMO

Michael #Rafferty is addressing court: "nobody has all the pieces of the puzzle." #ToriStafford

Rafferty says he is "truly sorry." #rafferty

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty still on feet talking. I am guilty of mainly crimes and I am very ashamed of them, he says.

"I am guilty of many crimes ... I am very very ashamed of" #Rafferty speaks in court

RaffertyLFP: Rafferty finished, sits down.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
He says he is "truly sorry" to the family.

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Darryn Stafford: "No hugs, no see you later, no goodbyes, just a part of my heart ripped out"

This is all so mind numbingly sad, but poor D.
I can't even imagine how hard it is for him. And, how hard it is for Tara and Rodney: losing one child in such a vicious way and knowing that their son is hurting so very, very bad.

This is all bull and there are two horrid people to blame. I know we know what the sentence is going to be, but I hope the judge has very harsh words for him... perhaps the judicial equivalent of Rodney's astute characterization of the murderer.

"these three counts, i still stand firmly behind 'not guilty'" #rafferty says to the court.

:furious:

AshtonPatis ‏ @AshtonPatis
"I am guilty of many crimes ... I am very very ashamed of" #Rafferty speaks in court

1m .James Armstrong ‏ @jamesarmstrong7
"these three counts, i still stand firmly behind 'not guilty'" #rafferty says to the court.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
There are a lot of things he is very, very ashamed of. He has "no idea" what Tori's family has gone through.

I will quote what Rodney said "piece of ****"

well there ya go...

guess that "sorry" to the family rings kinda hollow now

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
He is done. Rafferty will be on the sex offender registry, and submit a DNA sample.

RaffertyLFP: Justice Thomas Heeney says there has been great deal of negative comment over evidence not heard by jury. [via Twitter]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog
Back