5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense asking jurors why fingerprints were not taken off the disk.

Now for Blinn's rebuttal.

I don't know what is wrong with the SLT website, I've been trying to get the link to the juror instructions and it's gone batty. Just keeps clicking and clicking and never comes up.

Anyway......one of the instructions, that I will hopefully be able to go back and get the docs/links, states one of the stipulations of guilt is that he used the photos for his sexual gradification. Why? He still invaded their privacy...and it was still voyeurism, imo. The trauma he placed upon the girls and family are the same whether he used them for *(&&&^ or not!!!

Finally got link. The doc link is on the left: http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54116647-78/powell-images-currie-blinn.html.csp

I don't know what is wrong with the SLT website, I've been trying to get the link to the juror instructions and it's gone batty. Just keeps clicking and clicking and never comes up.

Anyway......one of the instructions, that I will hopefully be able to go back and get the docs/links, states one of the stipulations of guilt is that he used the photos for his sexual gradification. Why? He still invaded their privacy...and it was still voyeurism, imo. The trauma he placed upon the girls and family are the same whether he used them for *(&&&^ or not!!!
Hmmmm...... that is an odd stipulation, however, wouldn't the photos of him wackin' off to them substantiate the fact that he did?

Hmmmm...... that is an odd stipulation, however, wouldn't the photos of him wackin' off to them substantiate the fact that he did?

Wouldn't it show intent on sp's part?

It's not that he was just looking out the window one day, saw the girls and grabbed his camera but that he CHOSE to take pictures of the girls so that he could get off on the pics later. [I'm gonna go take a shower in bleach now, after thinking, typing and seeing what I just wrote] :barf:

You said it...I didn't...:floorlaugh:, but yeh, you'd thunk.

From Twitter:

Drew Mikkelsen ‏ @drewmikk

Judical assistant says #stevenpowell jury will be back tomorrow at 9am. NO VERDICT TODAY.

Alina Powell said she released the video to clear up misconceptions about the relationship between Susan Powell and Alina Powell's father, Susan's father-in-law.

"What other people are saying is that Susan hated my dad so much that she wouldn't have tolerated even the mere presence of him, was deathly afraid of him, or whatever they've tried to claim about her," she said. "But these videos show, at minimum, she at least tolerated him, and was perfectly comfortable with her and her kids being around him. I wouldn't presume to put words in her mouth about whether she loved being around him, but she certainly wasn't adamantly opposed to their spending time with him like others have suggested."
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=20422176

It could also be construed as, she wanted to be there to monitor his interactions with her sons.

Wow, when will the powells learn to stay away from the internet? :banghead:

I don't think the P's can help themselves Jacie. It's compulsive, IMO.

wm

OT
I'd like to thank you all for the updates on SP's trial. I have been busy w/ RL stuff and unable to keep up. You all :rocker:

does anyone have a live stream link that's working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member