50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kyle, may this Thanksgiving be a joyful one for you:)!. You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Can someone tell me if there are any updates on this? It seems to just stop and I can't find other threads. Thanks so much.

I think we are waiting to hear his DNA was put into CODIS, and to here if there were any tips generated by the National Enquirer...

Thanks, Gina-I didn't get a chance to grab the article either, so this is great. I still think that Good Housekeeping and Family Circle are good options as well, and I know that there were some letters sent to some periodicals. Any updates on which magazines were solicited?

I just sent something to Family Circle, so let's cross them off the list. I wonder how the AP Wire get's interested in picking up a case? Anyone know a reporter who writes for the AP?

Gina, you are amazing. If I ever disappear, please look for me...:blowkiss:

Gina: Excellent idea for the wikipedia addition - wikipedia is often the first "hit" that come up when someone googles a term, so if anyone is looking for more info, they will find that first!

Also, Redbook might be a possibility for another magazine to pick up his story.

Has anyone thought about trying to contact one of those "reunion" / "classmates" sites? Wonder if something like that would help?

What do you all think about this possible match? I see a strong resembalance.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1626DMNF

GLewis.jpg

Lewis, circa 1994
George Lewis
Missing since November 1, 1994 from Bell Island, Newfoundland, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: April 7, 1957
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 37 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'5".
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Light brown hair; brown eyes.
  • Clothing: He was wearing a blue ski jacket, jeans and faded black jogging shoes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Lewis was last seen as he left his home on Bell Island at approximately 5:20 p.m. and walked to
a nearby Convenience store on November 1, 1994. He has not been seen since.

mjak

I do see a resemblance, mjak, but Mr. Kyle has blue eyes and is significantly taller than 5' 5".

Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members