DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Go to http://tinypic.com

2. Follow the instructions there to upload your picture to the net;

3. When the picture is uploaded, read the entire screen carefully;

3. Highlight the code for message boards on the right hand middle of the screen that reads something like [img]http://tinypic.com/yourpic[img] (for message boards and forums);

3. Paste the code from tinypic.com into your post here;

4. When you've finished typing your post click "Preview Post" instead of "Submit Reply" and you'll see the picture in the text;

5. If you are happy with your post, click "Submit Reply".

That smile.. looks like BK's to me.. and compare it to post #40 pic on the BK photos.. amazing!

newbie hear to this thread was trying to access the general threads on the main page but the link was not clickable so i clicked on his picture i dont really see the resemblance from the picture on the front page of ws he looks younger to be someone on his 70s more like in his mid to late 50s-60s but way to young to be 70. if you look at the pictures of the other guy he has that older look to his face for his age at the time i could be wrong though did the pd have anything else to say such as we are going to look into the resemblance check this guy out?

smile22 ... nothing.. I sent all the info on BK to LE.. they don't really seem to be interested. But I am.. and will continue.. I don't give up that easy.. ha ha

I just came across an interesting story of a fugitive on the America's Most Wanted site for a Leo Burt who was part of the "New Year's Eve Four." They were protesting the Viet Nam war and the Army's presence on the Madison, Wisconsin campus. The four bombed the Army Math/Physics Research building. Fine and the two Armstrong's fled but later were either captured or turned themselves in and served prison time. Leo aka Eugene Fieldston. fled to Canada. He has ties to MA, NY and I think SC, however. He was never located. The report said he was physically fit in 1970 and may have then worked in construction. I think the age enhanced picture and the stats struck me as similar to BK. If I am remembering my own earlier post correctly, wasn't the professor Benjamin Kyle from Madison too?

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/dt/burt_lf.htm

Above is a flyer of Burt with aged enhanced images. You know it is possible that this Kyle is a transient which may not always have been so but perhaps was for the last 20 years of his life. It is so weird though that if there are no fingerprints in the prison systems that match him that he has not been identified.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/dt/burt_lf.htm

Above is a flyer of Burt with aged enhanced images. You know it is possible that this Kyle is a transient which may not always have been so but perhaps was for the last 20 years of his life. It is so weird though that if there are no fingerprints in the prison systems that match him that he has not been identified.

Some of the reasons we believe Mr. Kyle is/was not a transient is because of his incredible health-his teeth, liver, kidneys...everything is in great shape. His tox screens were negative for drugs or alcohol...there is no chronic use demonstrated anywhere. He has recollections that include political and world events-none however of family or home base, unless ultimately Denver proves to have been his home.

What are some of the reasons family lose track of one another? Arguments, ill health, physical moves....you lift your head and realize 10 years has gone by since you saw someone. The key to all of this is of course in his brain, which has it locked away for now. So how else do we go about motivating a nation of people to look around and see if they noticed that it has been a while since they had heard from so and so...MEDIA, right?

I wonder if he has ever been reported missing...it will be amazing to see how this all unfolds.

But in the meantime, the poor man has to find a way to support himself and be more independent. Right now he is trapped.

i have wondered is my kyle has an "widow" somewhere who is very well off on insurance distributions. maybe never had any kids, an only child and his parents died early....neva know...but there could be a reason why someone doesn't want him identified. in that case it would be up to friends, co-workers, old classmates....
bluestarzz

Generally, and I'm no expert only having watched tv movies, don't they say when someone blocks certain things, but not all things, its because the certain things were traumtic? Maybe he was going through a bitter divorce? Maybe his wife died? Maybe his wife and child(ren) died? It does not appear that he has ever been reported missing. There has to be a reason for that.

1. No family
2. Ex-wife that is glad he is gone because she now has everything
3. Family died somehow and no living parents, siblings
4. Fall out with parents/siblings so they are not looking for him
5. Family believes he left of his own accord and does not want to be in touch with them

I'm not sure what else?

Salem

Can someone confirm that the people who are still listed as 'possibles' are updated?

I would like to spend some time this week ruling out people and following leads, but I want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, or following someone else's work.

If you have something you would like to see done in reference to this case, please feel free to leave me a note here, I have no problem making contact with anyone or obtaining whatever information I can.

I wasn't sure where to jump in, and I may be covering old ground, but better safe than sorry I suppose. :)

Someone brought up the Keith Reinhard story in another article, I couldn't find if it had ever been checked out more closely so I contacted the author of the article about Keith's story and sent him the pictures. His response was that he had been contacted previously about the case but that there was no way this man was Keith, not only by looking at the pictures which he said confirmed it was not him, but he was also certain by the age alone. Keith would be 70 as of September.

(I will be posting information here more as just a way to keep up with what has or has not been done, if someone feels I should follow up with something through a different avenue please let me know, otherwise I am leaving what I do manage to find here for whoever else may need it..)

Can someone confirm that the people who are still listed as 'possibles' are updated?

I would like to spend some time this week ruling out people and following leads, but I want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, or following someone else's work.

If you have something you would like to see done in reference to this case, please feel free to leave me a note here, I have no problem making contact with anyone or obtaining whatever information I can.

seppy - would you want to follow on Mark Wilson, from the doenetwork and Plumas Co. Sheriff's Dept.? This is a huggggggggh long shot. But nothing else is getting us anywhere. I meant to talk to the family but I am having a hard time getting touch with them. Basically, I have dropped the ball on this. Mark went missing when he was 12 or 13 years old and has not been seen since. But there are some similarities in the looks between BK and Mark, especially in the ears.

Mark is in the 'possibles.' If you are interested, let me know.

Salem

Very interested. Can you point me in the direction of any information we have on him so I'm not completely blind?

There is no shot too long for me to follow up. My philosophy on it is that if we don't know who he is, we don't know who he's not.

So if process of elimination is the best we have, it works for me!

seppy - see this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55629

Posts 23 & 24. There is a link to Doe and Mark's picture and a side by side made by our very talente RKnowly.

This is a really long shot. I don't have a lot of information so the best place to start would probably be with local LE. I do know the family personally, but have been out of contact with them for quite a few years. My younger brother used to date the youngest sister. I have been trying to get in touch with her, but I think her name has changed or something. Anyway, I will provide any assistance I can and a ton of moral support. :)

Thanks!

Salem

Thanks!

Another question...

Has it been confirmed that he has pins/plates in his elbow? Some sort of x-ray done to verify this? (I know there was talk about the scars being there and that's what they thought it might be from...)

This could be a huge clue to identifying him if in fact he has had this surgery/equipment.

Thanks!

Another question...

Has it been confirmed that he has pins/plates in his elbow? Some sort of x-ray done to verify this? (I know there was talk about the scars being there and that's what they thought it might be from...)

This could be a huge clue to identifying him if in fact he has had this surgery/equipment.

IIRC, believe09 is working on getting his medical records...I will send her a note and ask her to respond.

His hospital wants 800.00 for his medical records-this is one of the reasons he has had a tough time procuring an attorney.

It's on my list, but one of the requests I made of him was to go to the hospital, sit down in medical records with his charts and take notes of specific items.

seppy - see this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55629

Posts 23 & 24. There is a link to Doe and Mark's picture and a side by side made by our very talente RKnowly.

This is a really long shot. I don't have a lot of information so the best place to start would probably be with local LE. I do know the family personally, but have been out of contact with them for quite a few years. My younger brother used to date the youngest sister. I have been trying to get in touch with her, but I think her name has changed or something. Anyway, I will provide any assistance I can and a ton of moral support. :)

Thanks!

Salem

just a response to this, but wow researching this for a few months myself I have to say that dewey is kyle.. the pics resemble to many similarities.. I hope someone somehow can find dewey's family and let them know about B.K. to see if it is him.. and dewey went missing around aug 4th 2004, bk was found aug 31 2004.. man o man..this has to be a match..

just a response to this, but wow researching this for a few months myself I have to say that dewey is kyle.. the pics resemble to many similarities.. I hope someone somehow can find dewey's family and let them know about B.K. to see if it is him.. and dewey went missing around aug 4th 2004, bk was found aug 31 2004.. man o man..this has to be a match..

There is a 40 pound weight gain difference between Dewey and BK in the 3 weeks between when Dewey went missing and when BK was found-actually BK enjoys the comparison to Dewey very much, he told me last week!! He likes the fact that people consider him to possibly have been an adventurer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member