Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanflippintastic! :clap::clap::clap:

The list of things that have been accomplished here.

Fanflippintastic! :clap::clap::clap:

Way back when, we received a lot of OBIT leads on BK-people who believed he was related to the decedents.

I started by finding out everything I could regarding those listed in the obits-in this case I would start with the single brothers and the parents. We should see if they had maybe another brother who was not listed in the obit? Am I making any sense? Not much sleep lately, lol...

Way back when, we received a lot of OBIT leads on BK-people who believed he was related to the decedents.

I started by finding out everything I could regarding those listed in the obits-in this case I would start with the single brothers and the parents. We should see if they had maybe another brother who was not listed in the obit? Am I making any sense? Not much sleep lately, lol...

Seems to have two brothers with no wives. One in Indianapolis, the other, Connersville. Parents are deceased, I will check ancestry and see what I can find in parents obits.

Richard Melville Ludwig Jr.
Classification: Endangered Missing Adult
Date of Birth: 1957-04-14
Date Missing: 2003-07-11
From City/State: Orlando, FL
Missing From (Country): USA
Age at Time of Disappearance: 46
Race: White
Height: 70 inches
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Dark
Identifying Characteristics: Horizontal scar approximately 2" long on right side of head above ear, scar approximately 1" long on chin, scar approximately 1/2" long on chin.
Clothing: Light blue or green "Polo" shirt with three buttons down the front with no collar, blue "Levi's" jeans, white "MacGregor" athletic shoes.
Jewelry: Gold ring with three diagonal diamonds worn on right ring finger, gold chain bracelet worn on right wrist.
Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Richard was last seen between 10:00-11:00pm leaving Connie's Sports Bar in the vicinity of the 1700 block of Oak Ridge Rd. in Orlando, FL.
Investigative Agency: Orange County Sheriff's Office
Phone: (407) 727-2400
Investigative Case #: 03-063095

Same map but Florida map and hair may have lightened. Weight can easily change too, espcially after illness.

Linda C
will keep looking :woohoo:

Welcome Linda!
If you google the names 1st, you'll see who has been compared already..
Google will show the link to one of the Benjaman posts here.

These have been ruled out.

Waymon Stewart missing 2/4/2004 looks like him alot, he was 53.

go to http://www.missingadultsmap.com/Georgia_Missing_Adults_Map.html

Will help in the search.

Donald Clark looked close and had two sons 8 & 10, but they say they found his body, funny also beaten, his Honda Civic taken.

Good Luck,
Somebody has to know him

Linda C

Checked the posts this time and couldn't find this man's name in it, so I'll try again.

Thanks for the help, I am a newbie, sorryshttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif

Anyway this man is from Ohio, 185 lbs, says Hazel eyes. He was 45 when he went missing in 2006, so he would be 48 now. Also appears to have had a receding hairline.

I'll keep looking.
LindaC

Hiya Linda, and all you other newbies!

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

Please remember to check your links (you can preview post and check) before submitting posts.

TIA.

Bruce Douglas Whelton
Date of Birth: 1961-07-24
Date Missing: 2006-07-06
From City/State: Saginaw, MI
Age at Time of Disappearance: 44
Height: 73 inches
Weight: 220 pounds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green

Complexion: Light
Glasses/Contacts Description: Clear "Acuvue" extended wear contacts.
Identifying Characteristics: Small scars between middle finger and index finger on left hand, previously fractured left wrist.
Clothing: Possibly wearing camouflage pants, white athletic shoes, possibly carrying a backpack.
Jewelry: Gold watch worn on left wrist.
Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Bruce was last seen at approximately 2:30am at his residence in the vicinity of N. Frost and Gratiot Rd. in Saginaw, MI. His bicycle, described as a older model red Schwinn with upright handlebars and 10 speed style tires, is also missing.
Investigative Agency: Saginaw Township Police Department
Phone: (989) 793-2310
Investigative Case #: 342406
NCIC #: M-255885689
Copyright 2007 Nations Missing Children Organization, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2007 National Center for Missing Adults. All rights reserved.

He is close in weight, height, eyes, scars, etc.

I'll keep praying. Also he went missing only a month prior, 7, 6, 2006 to the August date when BK was found. Also first name also starts with a B.

I'll keep praying, he is found. :woohoo::woohoo:

LindaC

Hiya. A little helps. :blowkiss:

Tips before submitting

It helps if you show in your posts what compare Mr Kyle with your finds of who may be close to a match.

My find went missing this date, Mr Kyle found on this date.

My find is listed as this tall, this color eyes, ..Mr Kyle the same....

And so forth.

My find, Scars, yes, a long one all the way down his back, Mr Kyle, NOPE...moving on ;) You would have got to this point then not posted, make sense?

It helps if you put up the comparisons (and do them before even posting). Posting all info from a missing site just makes us go through it all again to compare. Since you have compared put up the important part of comparison so everyone can decide if further sleuthing is warranted. Am I repeating again??? :blushing:

Welcome_we_love_new_members_mice.gif

WE NEED FRESH EYES, SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!!

For me, his complextion is just way too naturally dark. Forehead different, ears....lips. I'm not getting this one.

ludwig.jpg
drphilscreens.jpg

Going by photo's only....
The nose grabbed me a bit. I'd love as many shots of this guy as we have of Mr. Kyle!

He is close in weight, height, eyes, scars, etc.

I'll keep praying. Also he went missing only a month prior, 7, 6, 2006 to the August date when BK was found. Also first name also starts with a B.

I'll keep praying, he is found. :woohoo::woohoo:

LindaC

Mr Kyle was found in 2004.

The only life he knows started shortly before 7 a.m. Aug. 31, 2004, when a former Burger King manager found Kyle lying next to a Dumpster behind the restaurant on U.S. 17 in Richmond Hill, according to a police report.

A 'real live nobody'

http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

Welcome Roselvr and Linda C

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Date of Birth: 1957-04-14
Date Missing: 2003-07-11
From City/State: Orlando, FL
Age at Time of Disappearance: 46
Height: 70 inches
Weight: 180 pounds
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Dark
Identifying Characteristics: Horizontal scar approximately 2" long on right side of head above ear, scar approximately 1" long on chin, scar approximately 1/2" long on chin.
Clothing: Light blue or green "Polo" shirt with three buttons down the front with no collar, blue "Levi's" jeans, white "MacGregor" athletic shoes.
Jewelry: Gold ring with three diagonal diamonds worn on right ring finger, gold chain bracelet worn on right wrist.
Circumstances of Disappearance: Unknown. Richard was last seen between 10:00-11:00pm leaving Connie's Sports Bar in the vicinity of the 1700 block of Oak Ridge Rd. in Orlando, FL.
Investigative Agency: Orange County Sheriff's Office
Phone: (407) 727-2400
Investigative Case #: 03-063095

Same map but Florida map and hair may have lightened. Weight can easily change too, espcially after illness.

Linda C
will keep looking :woohoo:
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.nampn.org/cases/ludwig_richard.html

I do not think this is BK.
con: ears do not match, hairline is not receding, weight is a lot less

For me, his complextion is just way too naturally dark. Forehead different, ears....lips. I'm not getting this one.

ludwig.jpg
drphilscreens.jpg

Going by photo's only....
The nose grabbed me a bit. I'd love as many shots of this guy as we have of Mr. Kyle!
----------------------------------------------------
IMHO: Not Benjaman Kyle.

OT: christine2448: does super moderator mean you have over 10,000 posts?

----------------------------------------------------
IMHO: Not Benjaman Kyle.

OT: christine2448: does super moderator mean you have over 10,000 posts?

Just means I'm awesome, I guess. LMAO! Kidding...When I was first 'hired' my title said Moderator, I would have controls to mod in the areas I was assigned, when it changed to SuperMod, I have controls everywhere on the board incase I am needed or something needs done and the assigned mod is not online. View Forum Leaders You can view forum leaders and see how it's setup here. Shows who runs what areas of the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor