50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure if this man has already been explored but James Samuel Rapp was missing from PA 0n 7/12/04. His dob is 12/8/47, h-5'10" 190 lbs. black hair, blue eyes. NCIC # M844228067. Interestingly this man was about to be indited for stealing money from his daughter. We were told that our BK was investigated and not found to be wanted for a crime. I thought that this man sent a suicide note and may not have yet been fingerprinted by any authorities therefore no criminal record was found. The eyes look so similar in my opinion. What do you think?

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10093.html
'snipped'
New ssn for domestic violence victims.
People in all walks of life can be victims of family violence or harassment, abuse or life-endangering situations. If you are a victim of family violence, Social Security may be able to help you.
Although Social Security does not routinely assign new numbers, we will do so when evidence shows you are being harassed or abused or your life is endangered.'

This says 'domestic ' violence, but perhaps could be used, as BK is a victim of violence, proven by his hospital records.

After posting a craigslist ad on Benjamin, a woman contacted me and told me she wrote to a talent agency to see if they were interested in helping to set up some television spots for Ben to get his face out there. They wrote:

Hello!

Please call tonight after 6 and I’ll try to help.

Until then,

Randall Edwards

Talent Network-Atlanta, Inc.

115 Vickery Street

Roswell, GA 30075

o 404 303 1117

c 404 805 4092

c 678 982 8271

Could anyone please call this agent and tell him more about Ben's story? I'm no good on the phone and the woman who contacted me does not know very much about the case.

After posting a craigslist ad on Benjamin, a woman contacted me and told me she wrote to a talent agency to see if they were interested in helping to set up some television spots for Ben to get his face out there. They wrote:

Hello!

Please call tonight after 6 and I’ll try to help.

Until then,

Randall Edwards

Talent Network-Atlanta, Inc.

115 Vickery Street

Roswell, GA 30075

o 404 303 1117

c 404 805 4092

c 678 982 8271

Could anyone please call this agent and tell him more about Ben's story? I'm no good on the phone and the woman who contacted me does not know very much about the case.

I am confused about the match between BK and a talent agency...:confused:

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10093.html
'snipped'
New ssn for domestic violence victims.
People in all walks of life can be victims of family violence or harassment, abuse or life-endangering situations. If you are a victim of family violence, Social Security may be able to help you.
Although Social Security does not routinely assign new numbers, we will do so when evidence shows you are being harassed or abused or your life is endangered.'

This says 'domestic ' violence, but perhaps could be used, as BK is a victim of violence, proven by his hospital records.

I spent a great deal of time with my friend Rochelle at SS today. Well she isn't really a friend of mine, but we spent a lot of time together.

This article is interesting, but I am wondering if the difference is the other victims ability to prove who they are even while requesting a new number? The roadblock with Mr. Kyle appears to be the problem with establishing that he has a right to exist here. Without declaring himself a legal alien, which he will not do.

Rochelle and I covered a whole lot of scenarios, but it will likely be by court order only that Mr. Kyle will be issued a temp or new ssn without access to his old one. She gave me some contact information for the Indiana State Department of Health/Vital Records. Her feeling was that at the minimum they could run probable SSN numbers or perhaps search birth records for babies with the first or last name of Benjaman in the year he thinks is his likely birth.

If one of you would like to call tomorrow, here is the info:
317-233-2700.

I can call Thursday or Friday if no one else can do it...

Peace!

I am confused about the match between BK and a talent agency...:confused:
------------------------------------------------------
Does the talent agency just want to help out by producing some film of BK that can be shown or do they want to somehow promote BK?
Message is unclear.

Why does he want to be called after 6:00 p.m.? Wouldn't that be past work hours?

It is nearly 7:00p.m. at night where I am and so would be 10:00p.m. at night in Georgia.

We need more information.

I have a question. When you enlisted and accepted in the military, were you fingerprinted at that time? Or, were you only fingerprinted as a Special Mission, Green Beret, or something of this type nature? Or, were only certain parts(ie.. army, navy), of military fingerprinted?

I'm unsure if this man has already been explored but James Samuel Rapp was missing from PA 0n 7/12/04. His dob is 12/8/47, h-5'10" 190 lbs. black hair, blue eyes. NCIC # M844228067. Interestingly this man was about to be indited for stealing money from his daughter. We were told that our BK was investigated and not found to be wanted for a crime. I thought that this man sent a suicide note and may not have yet been fingerprinted by any authorities therefore no criminal record was found. The eyes look so similar in my opinion. What do you think?
I believe this has been looked in..Mr Kyle had gray hair when found one month later and he would have to gain 50lbs in 1 month which is not likely IMO.

I have a question. When you enlisted and accepted in the military, were you fingerprinted at that time? Or, were you only fingerprinted as a Special Mission, Green Beret, or something of this type nature? Or, were only certain parts(ie.. army, navy), of military fingerprinted?

Great question-no clue. Anyone with military experience who can help out on this one??

I do not have an "official" answer, however, I do have alittle personal experience with this one:

I have a "former family" member who as a teenager was arrested and placed in a psych hospital in the mid 60's. His mother and sister "broke him out" and they changed his name. Later as a young adult, he was accepted into the military. Had they done fingerprinting, he would have been known to be not only a convicted criminal/sex offender, but also a fugitive. He was never caught, and was in the military for about 10 yrs during the Vietnam years. Scary, huh? Perhaps the military was desperate during Vietnam, or perhaps a recruitment personnel did not do the correct background checks, and the official word is that they are supposed to be fingerprinted...

Great question-no clue. Anyone with military experience who can help out on this one??

I posted this in theories just a couple ago,
See what I posted under theories, after you read this.

Article on fingerprints

Does the FBI have your fingerprints?
http://www.slate.com/id/2117226/

What is in the Defense Manpower Data Center Data Base
http://www.defenselink.mil/privacy/notices/osd/DMDC01b.html

Military Entrance Processing Command (MEPCOM) applicants
http://www.mepcom.army.mil/hq.html

The topix board in southern illinois, from i-70 below is covered with Ben. Indiana is about done too, hopefully am tomorrow. I am going to check to see if topix has boards in Canada, keep you updated.

Just a note on mil fingerprinting.....My hubby has been a Reg Army recruiter(4yrs)and is currently Nat Guard recruiter( 13yrs and counting). The National Guard handles things a bit different than the reg army. There was a time when NG soldiers didn't even go to boot camp and even though fingerprints were taken in the reg Army not so in NG units. This changed in 1964. Now all applicants must be printed and a criminal search done before enlisting.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28893152/
Military in Iraq takes advantage of biometrics. They can scan
someone's finger or eye retina, with a handheld device.
Not so, on military bases.
'snipped'
But in Colorado, military bases just 20 miles or so apart have different identification requirements and access procedures for personnel or contractors trying to get onto the property. The gaps raise security concerns and worries of another attempted massacre scheme, like the one foiled at Fort Dix in New Jersey in 2007.
'snipped'
Speaking at a biometrics conference, Renuart said the military services and law enforcement agencies around the country all carry different ID badges, and many are embedded with different information. And in some cases those agencies, he said, also have different computer databases that don't communicate well.

First I want to tell you all that you do excellent work and research!

Secondly, I am wondering if there have been any 'updates' on Ben (or from Ben)?

He has such a likeable face- I pray he finds out who he is. :blowkiss:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/theory_8.html
I had been trying to find a website about Lou Smith. I remembered he had to contact many LE dept, because not all those convicted are entered into the main fingerprint database. Then, last night, I was watching TruTv, about the Heather Church case. And Lou Smit was featured along with a fingerprint expert who knew LE agencies could not just stop at the main database. They went on to send out evidence to 92 LE.
'snipped'

Smit is not only an experienced detective. He has been credited for having solved one of Colorado's most baffling crimes, the murder of 13-year-old Heather Dawn Church in her Black Forest home in 1991. Smit was asked to come out of retirement to take over the case. Heather Church had vanished from home one evening while her mother and two brothers attended a Scout meeting. Two years later, her skeletal remains were found miles away, in a ravine west of Colorado Springs. With the trail truly cold, but still prominent in the public's mind, newly elected El Paso County Sheriff John Anderson asked Smit to head the investigation in 1995. Smit agreed and examined all of the evidence, focusing his attention on a set of unidentified fingerprints found in the Church home. He directed his detectives to begin sending the prints to every state and local law enforcement office in the country.
After contacting 92 different jurisdictions, a Louisiana police department matched the prints to Robert Charles Browne, a paroled thief who had moved to Colorado and was still living a half mile from the Church home three years after the killing. Browne later confessed that he had killed Heather with a blow to the head when she discovered him burglarizing the home.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/robert_charles_browne/2.html
'snipped'
A lab worker suggested re-running the lone fingerprint. It was always possible that the perpetrator had been picked up for another offense and his print was now in the automated system. Some cold case cops ran unmatched prints every day for years, on the hope that finally on this day the perpetrator had been arrested on some other charge. This kind of dogged devotion had paid off several times, helping to generate more interest in other cold cases.
Smit made up a package with a blown-up image of the print to send out to 52 jurisdictions. Two months later, in March, he received good news from Louisiana — a match to a man convicted for burglary and car theft in that state. The man they were looking for lived within half a mile of the Churches: Robert Charles Browne. It was disheartening to have been that close to the perpetrator — even to have searched his property — and yet to have missed him. But nonetheless he was still there.
This article says 52 LE depts contacted. 52. 92. Still, if there is a chance that not all LE jurisdictions are in the main system, then BK's fingerprints could be sent out to
many other LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member