50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just hoping that LE has a few more charges up their sleeve that they will be able to slap her with and back in she goes.

Just got back on the internet today and ofcourse this is the first place I checked. Im pretty lost at this point... so she is getting out or she IS out? If not, WHEN is she getting out and do we know who paid the bond?

I just want to throw up. :(

Wow, I don't know if I have ever seen a case about a crime against a citizen generate such passion, loathing, sorrow, angst, and just all out public fury in my life.
If by some horrible chance this woman walks away from this without ever being charged, I don't see her ever being able to lead a normal life without this haunting her every waking moment. Folks will make sure of that.

OJ Simpson.

I known a lot of people are not going to like this but this is the way it works.

Bail Bond people do not deal with guilt or innocence.

Bail that is set and bond that is paid is for the single purpose to insure that the one who is charged comes back to court to face the charges that have been made against them is the only thing that Bond people are concerned with. [As far as wanting publicity,it may be but who knows at this point. The locals may have felt that they may have gotton some bad publicity when someone from Ca put up the money before and made them look like they could not hanlde the bigs bonds, but that is outside of the reason tht we have bonds to get out of jail]

Caylee is missing and known facts point to Casey being responsible for that but she has not been charged with anything but child neglect and she is a person of interest in Caylee’s disappearance.
It is a right under our constitution to be granted bail at a reasonable rate. To be afforded a lawyer for free if one cannot be obtained ourselves and the ability to participate in our own defense. To have a trial made up of a jury, chosen of our peers, subject to laws of a court to determine our guilt or our innocence after all evidence has been presented. Without this process this country would be no better than all of the 2-bit dictatorship and communist countries around the world. In this country we do not lock people up and throw away the key.
Innocent until PROVEN guilty not Guilty before trial and not guilty before charged.

Despite personal feelings it is what it is and until LE makes additional charges Casey is only right now a person who has neglected her child and that has to still be proven in a court of law.

As far as interviews and such. The media is in the business of finding issues and people to interview and talk about. The goal is to draw advertisers. It is all about the ratings. Numbers = $$$.

Wow, I don't know if I have ever seen a case about a crime against a citizen generate such passion, loathing, sorrow, angst, and just all out public fury in my life.
If by some horrible chance this woman walks away from this without ever being charged, I don't see her ever being able to lead a normal life without this haunting her every waking moment. Folks will make sure of that.

She will have to move out of the country. Maybe she should try Puerto Rico or Mexico!! :laugh:

That is my fear - that a concerned citizen will get carried away and end up being yet another one of Casey's victims. :eek:

I really hope not. The world really doesn't need any more murderers.

MACDONALD BAIL BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 CT1 BOND $250000 #5200012443 INMATE NUMBER 08042346

VON WALDNER BOND FILED RET 11/5/2008 BOND CT1 $250000 #AUL2054164 INMATE NUMBER 08042346 *TRANSFER BOND MILLER BAIL BONDS

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...d2-6df1-4c83-9f38-ea93616fc1f2&CaseID=5960531

More people just looking to get on the Anthony band wagon with no thought at all to Caylee. I think they are posting bond to spite LP and that's their bottom line.

I am praying Tim Miller brings this child to rest- just to rest- there is no home for this little dear one.

I have 6 children and 7 grandchildren- never would I act like Cindy if one of my children hurt one of my grandchildren. Yes, it would hurt like hell and life would basically be over but I believe not only in God but the spirit of man- there's no way I could believe a lie because it's what I needed to hear if even a small part of me thought the child was lying dead and alone. I think the men in the Anthony family know something which is why they have stepped back.

I dont think too much importance should be put on the possibility that a tv show or magazine paid this bail. Remember, people magazine did a spread and an interview a few weeks ago too. SinD has been doing interviews off the hook since this has happened. ()p||\||()|\|

Are there any federal charges in this whole mess to be brought?

I honestly hope that Casey is able to stay safe in that house and that the bondsman remains annonymous because the way those protesters were acting, I wouldn't be surprised to see some vigilante justice....

More people just looking to get on the Anthony band wagon with no thought at all to Caylee. I think they are posting bond to spite LP and that's their bottom line.

I am praying Tim Miller brings this child to rest- just to rest- there is no home for this little dear one.

I have 6 children and 7 grandchildren- never would I act like Cindy if one of my children hurt one of my grandchildren. Yes, it would hurt like hell and life would basically be over but I believe not only in God but the spirit of man- there's no way I could believe a lie because it's what I needed to hear if even a small part of me thought the child was lying dead and alone. I think the men in the Anthony family know something which is why they have stepped back.

I think the person is Cindy...from the money she is likely getting from ABC, imo.

OJ Simpson.
OJ up until now has been living a much better life than he deserves. He has handled it well all these years, living it up, golfing and what not.
I seriously think Casey is going to have Hell's fury waiting for her.

I'm wondering if Noway Jose is behind this again, just like he was with LP. Baez is trying to push LE's hand to press charges without a body possibly.

It's such secrecy that it's anonymous persons who posted her bail. Now why in the heck are they hiding?

\
Despite personal feelings it is what it is and until LE makes additional charges Casey is only right now a person who has neglected her child and that has to still be proven in a court of law.

As far as interviews and such. The media is in the business of finding issues and people to interview and talk about. The goal is to draw advertisers. It is all about the ratings. Numbers = $$$.
<snip>
I think we are all aware of this. The bail bondsman is only the middle man. However, we have every right to express our opinion to those who enable Casey and Co. to profit financially from Caylee's death. After all, it is our $$$ they are after isn't it??

Sorry, I saw that the other thread was talking about the smaller bond. My mistake. I don't know how to move it though.

She was not forbidden to use the internet and I don't recall anything about no contact with anyone under 17. The bond agreement I read, she had to stay at home, with the exceptions of visits to her lawyer and to go to church and those had to be prearranged.
There was a huge list of things she could not do.
No using a cell phone.
I will go and see if I find the instructions she was given before leaving to go home. She even had a meeting to be told these things.
If anyone has a link to this info, please feel free to post it. It would be greatly appreciated.

<snip>
I think we are all aware of this. The bail bondsman is only the middle man. However, we have every right to express our opinion to those who enable Casey and Co. to profit financially from Caylee's death. After all, it is our $$$ they are after isn't it??

Well, in reading the thread I really was not sure that some people were aware of how the law is intended to work.

'those who enable Casey and Co. to profit financially from Caylee's death'

The working of the law, and the desire of the news/media/publishers to do their job in my opinion, does not fall under the term enable. GA & CA would fall more in within the realm of enabling , in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back