50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They cannot profit from a crime that they have been convicted of. They can profit all they want before a conviction. The Son of Sam law was badly written.
Gotcha! Well said.
Plus she isn't admitting to a crime at this point (and I have a hard time seeing her confessing to a crime involving her daughter anytime soon). She would spend her time saying she was innocent and that someone else has her child.

Anyone that clicks on that, prepare to see something very ugly. I wish I hadn't.

It's certainly not nice, but it pales in comparison to the ugliness she has caused in this world. It's not only about Caylee being missing or murdered (which is bad enough)...but she made it into a twisted game and, apparently, had a good time. How sick is that...:(

Casey will be re-arrested soon, no doubt, and charged with murder. No bond next time.

I can not believe this. I have been out all day and I decided to look wftv.com up on my phone a couple hours ago..

This is nucking futs!!!

Casey being bailed out, yet again, must be a massive thorn in LE's side. I'll bet they are fuming.

Now here is my question...If the anonymous source that posted her bond is some type of news agency that has secured an interview with Casey in exchange for her bond, would Casey be violating any laws by taking part in this? I'm confused because I know there are laws that prevent people from profiting from their crimes, but the line is blurred here because the argument could obviously be made that Casey is not attempting to profit from her crimes because to paraphrase her own words, she hasn't committed a crime.

Hypothetical...within the last 3 days the following happened...

Cindy needs 50,000 for Caseys bond. Cindy goes to an attorney. Attorney says he will represent Cindy and George, not Casey (Casey can't benefit financially from any crime she has committed financially, it is illegal, once convicted). Leonard Padilla says tonight, Anthonys have hired a "media attorney", not for defense. Word comes out that Cindy, along w/ videos of Caylee and Casey "never before seen", will be on 20/20 tomorrow night. (I posted link earlier in thread) The same day as Casey is bonded out by an anonymous person. I have posted 2 links, 1 from the New York Sun, the other from the New York Times that say networks DO pay for video and photos along with other compensation for interviews. (earlier in this thread)

THAT is what I believe, imo.

I think it is time for LE to switch gears in this case. They need to reclassify it as a Homicide Investigation and charge Casey with Murder One then hold her without bond. It would put a stop to this nonsense for good.

This is off subject but I wanted to ask you, your avatar seems so sad, along with the quote at the bottom. Does tis have some meaning to you? You dont have to disclose if you dont want to....but it make a strong statement to me whenever I see your postings.

bright side: for every time she gets out, we get to watch her get thrown back in! That's fun, right?

Hey guys,

I just found out that she is getting out of jail again. I do not know if this has been brought up yet because I am sooo curious and there are too many threads about her release! Forgive me if it has. I have some questions.

Has anyone figured out who bonded Casey out this time? I know the money came from two different bail bondsmen, but I would like to know who came up with the 10%. I noticed on the myfoxorlando.com that the people wished to be anonymous. Does this mean we will never know or could someone do some digging? I am curious if it is an outside source. At the same time, I would like to know if LP might have anonymously put the money up again, but does not want anyone to know. Also, does anyone think that it could have been the Anthony family, as they might have used Caylee's donation funds?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I am soooo angry that someone is fronting her money for her. It seems as though that all of her life someone has been paying her bills, and bailing her out of trouble. I guess this cycle will never end. :(

Hey guys,

I just found out that she is getting out of jail again. I do not know if this has been brought up yet because I am sooo curious and there are too many threads about her release! Forgive me if it has. I have some questions.

Has anyone figured out who bonded Casey out this time? I know the money came from two different bail bondsmen, but I would like to know who came up with the 10%. I noticed on the myfoxorlando.com that the people wished to be anonymous. Does this mean we will never know or could someone do some digging? I am curious if it is an outside source. At the same time, I would like to know if LP might have anonymously put the money up again, but does not want anyone to know. Also, does anyone think that it could have been the Anthony family, as they might have used Caylee's donation funds?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I am soooo angry that someone is fronting her money for her. It seems as though that all of her life someone has been paying her bills, and bailing her out of trouble. I guess this cycle will never end. :(

I just got off the chat with TP and LP. They do not know who is anonnnymous person is as of yet but stated they would tomorrow. They also eluded to the possibility of KC being arrested agian before she gets out or close there after. You should go to the chat for further information. It was very imformative.:dance:

I'm not big on legal issues or constitutional rights but what constitutional rights have been violated? I'd love to hear....

I just got off the chat with TP and LP. They do not know who is anonnnymous person is as of yet but stated they would tomorrow. They also eluded to the possibility of KC being arrested agian before she gets out or close there after. You should go to the chat for further information. It was very imformative.:dance:

Thanks.

That is interesting about getting arrested again. I have been thinking that LE have been playing the waiting game about arresting her for homicide, so they could dot their i's and cross their t's. I wonder if they have anything else they could charge her with other than homicide. Has LE been telling LP and TP things that they do not release to the general public?

Orange County, Fla. -- Soon after we reported Casey was going to get out of jail supporters and protestors stood outside of the Anthony family home. Neighbors are now concerned once Casey Anthony comes back to her parents’ home on Hopespring Drive, everyone's safety will be at risk.

Casey Anthony supporters said, “You people cannot convict her before she’s had a trial.”

Protestors said, “she will be proven guilty in the end.”

Even neighbors, who are tired of the circus in their community, got involved. They don’t want to see the kind of demonstration that broke out last Friday, the same day Casey Anthony was returned to jail on theft charges.

One neighbor said she’s really upset at Casey’s latest chance at freedom. She said the missing toddler’s mother belongs in jail.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17397003/detail.html

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

~ Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.

A statement from the family's attorney was released indicating there was an anonymous party.

"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated," the statement said.

Has anyone considered that she might not be going to her parents home this time? Perhaps she is going to be staying this round with her bro...???

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

~ Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.

A statement from the family's attorney was released indicating there was an anonymous party.

"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated," the statement said.

Oh my God, I just had a revelation on this...what if they Anthony's want to remain "anonomous" because they do not wish for everyone to suspect that they used donations to bond that ughhhh! out!???

Now THAT would P some people OFF!

No, not donations. Media money.

I can see the Anthonys scraping together $50K, but where's the collateral coming from? If they had that kind of dough, they would have bailed her in the first place.

Are the Anthonys fronting the whole load? If they are, where did they get that kind of cash? If they're not, who is?

Interesting links, thanks for posting them.

Steve Huff has been blogging about Caylee at the below link. He weighs in on the bond. (Steve is doing the namecalling not me. Heh heh...)

http://www.truecrimereport.com/missing_persons/caylee_anthony/

(snip)
Anyway, I feel a call to handle things a little differently here -- a call to not be so in thrall to my own whims. So that's why I post this deeply irritating update in the Anthony case -- Casey's getting out again. Some anonymous nimrod has decided Casey is worth their money, and she'll be out on bond by Friday morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back