50K Bond just posted

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, if I were the Anthony's I would move into a hotel if this is true. It is going to be ugly outside that house when this news breaks.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony will be bonded out of jail Friday morning. Two bond agencies, Macdonald Bail Bonds out of Kissimmee and Joe Von Waldner Bail Bonds out of Orlando, are working together to post the $500,000 bond.

Macdonald Bail Bonds was posting the bond Thursday evening and Von Waldner was insuring the bond. At this time, no details are available as to why the two agencies decided to post the bond. Casey Anthony will be on home confinement when she is released.

betcha Cindy got the money somehow, and she's spending on getting Casey out and not getting folks that can search for a live Caylee. just my opinion.

No misunderstanding..a NEW bond has been posted.
However there is an "undisclosed hold", which could be as insignificant as a psych eval similar to the hold they had on her before LP & CO bonded her the first time.
Whoever posted it can remain anonymous indefinitely. Of course everyone does have a right to a bond, short of on a murder charge, but still...sure wish they could come up with something to hold her on!!!

Who cares? The focus should stay on Caylee and the TES search for her. Please remember to post online at places you visit about the need for search volunteers. I refuse to go off following another of the Anthony family's adventures. It is ALL about Caylee and there is nothing that Casey, Lee, George or Cindy have to offer us any longer. We are not working the same side here. We want to FIND Caylee regardless of it being remains or if it by a miracle is a living child. This is all just another ploy to get our attn, dont fall for it folks. Spread the word for searchers please!

Well, I suppose she does have her constitutional rights. I can see the ruccus now.[/quote

Ah yes, the constitutional rights..where you can kill some one but the people have to prove it (while the victim is in the landfill or a hole in the woods somewhere)and mean while the (alleged) perp can sit at home geting manicures and chant "me me me, its all about me, Im the victim here"

In some countries they would just put her in front of the firing squad or stone her.

Of course this is JMO.

I hope and pray that LE decides to drop the hammer BEFORE she gets out - Charge her already, I truly believe they have enough!

Wonder what LP will have to say about this? Plus who is going to provide the security? Hope NG picks up on this tonight as well.

I think it is disgusting...there are so many people innocently accused of crimes sitting in jail that nobody helps out, then someone like Casey, who is responsible for a 2 year old disappearing has people bending over backwards to help her.

You know what makes me angry is that everything this girl does, somebody bails her out. Literally as well. Shes never gonna get it. Never. And this time, she may even dissappear in some way. Nobody say she can't.... because of all the attention. This girl will find a way. She freaks me out the way people dance around for her.

I think there is something shifty about this case. Something to do with drug mobsters. Something to do with where Casey found Baez. Someone is paying him off and I have a feeling Casey has been shut down by drug dealers. There is alot more to this story than meets the eye. This just isn't normal.

Yup, JB forcing LE to play...wonder who put up the moolah?

I bet it's the Anthony family. Bet they found a way to put up assets from the great grandparents or something like that. No one else would do it. Not unless it's the ghost of Hanibal Lecter or something. :banghead:

Un-freakin-believable!!!!!!!!!! I said earlier, we really have to be watching a movie. This CAN'T be a real case... it just can't!!!

hm...let's step back and think for a moment...parents just hired a defense attorney for themselves and now Casey has been bonded out...theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333