Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE asks AH about Casey......

LE: Does she have a drug problem?
AH: "Um, I know she has started smoking more pot than she ever has. She would maybe eat a brownie here or there, or maybe smoke every once in a great while. Um but she did tell me that she'd been smoking a lot more pot. The reason was because all of this stuff was going on with her family and everything wasn't true".

Maybe cause her baby was missing?

Can't remember who said it, think it was Jesse, but there was a comment that she was "like a chameleon with guys" and she started smoking pot because her ex boyfriend Richardo did.

I have been away most of the afternoon and doing a catch up. I see WFTV released Tony and Lee and Orlando released 316 pages which includes Tony and Lee. Have I got it all or is there more that I missed?

I just finished reading both interviews and I am in Awe. Lee does nothing but laughs throughout his whole interview. I can't imagine how he could find anything funny when his niece is missing. And they did not take out the phone numbers of all of the people mentioned so I have no idea why it took so long.

Has anything else been posted?

You know as much grief as I have given Lee (in posts) I do think after reading his statement that he was trying to be as honest as possible about Casey and maybe that was just nervous laughter. IMO however, he did start to stutter a little when asked about GA being able to smell anything when he got the gas cans back. Not that it matters to Lee, but I may owe him an apology when all is said and done.

it's very common for people to laugh when their nervous. It's a normal coping mechanism.

Hmm yea, I suppose some people do. I guess it just seemed so wrong because of the seriousness of the situation and he seemed to do it a lot. But, it probably was a nervous anxiety release thing.

Yep, she was planning to get the hell outta Dodge. She knew she couldn't put people off forever...guess she was "running out of options." :rolleyes::mad:

Yeah, "Plan B" and would assume a new ID........but mom got there first

Gotta comment on the fact that LA mentions he grabbed a pad of paper and pen to write down some things KC was going to tell him, at that point says a LE walks in. Makes me wonder why he even tells them this? Did it seem strange he was writing a conversation down.

When I read that, I was thinking it had something to do with trying to get her out on bail...i think the bail application was coming up? Because that was the theme at the Hearing, if they let her out she would probably open up to Lee and they would find Caylee. So, IMO, he was telling the police, if you hadn't come when you had, I might have gotten the answers we need.

Of course, all above is in my opinion only.

I have been away most of the afternoon and doing a catch up. I see WFTV released Tony and Lee and Orlando released 316 pages which includes Tony and Lee. Have I got it all or is there more that I missed?

That's it ... and thanks for uploading the YouTube of Dr. Phil ... I finally got to watch it today! :blowkiss:

That was all I could find. The Orlando release said edited. In the last release there were duplicates of a documents, so my assumption is edited means duplicates eliminated, but all know what happens when you assume.

Yeah, but that link (PDF) made my computer crash, so I wasnt able to download all 317 pages... I am hoping our good friend Gigi loads them all.

You need to ask Santa for a new computer! We have the trial yet to go! :crazy:

KC thinks she RALLY deleted anything? LOLOLOLOL LMFAO!

Not sure KC deleted material from computer then because she couldn't have known her mom and Amy were going to suddenly pop up at TonE's apt.

She well may have, however.

What bothers me is that Lee left the Anothny home for TonE's apt at midnight and didn't return until 2:25am. That sure is a lot of time just to pick up your sister's stuff.

Notice how much time he spent talking about the state of the computer and that he was also checking it. Ahem.

When I read that, I was thinking it had something to do with trying to get her out on bail...i think the bail application was coming up? Because that was the theme at the Hearing, if they let her out she would probably open up to Lee and they would find Caylee. So, IMO, he was telling the police, if you hadn't come when you had, I might have gotten the answers we need.

Of course, all above is in my opinion only.
Oh...right...Cindy said the same thing, too...if you hadn't arrested her so soon she would have told us. Has she Cindy? You've been living with her for the better part of the month...has she told you where Caylee is? And will someone PLEASE tell me why the psycho mother isn't in jail?!!

I have never felt before that anyone was responsible for Casey's actions except Casey ... no matter how she was raised ... I still feel that way ... but I will acknowledge that this family is toxic.

I totally agree. Casey may not have had the perfect childhood, many of us don't for whatever reason, but we don't kill our children. IMO, CA and GA may be covering up for her now out of misplaced guilt and I wish they would realize that Casey has to OWN HER ACTIONS, that it's not their fault. (for the sake of their own sanity)

that is all so far PattyG.. I havent seen any thing else.

Were those the only two documents they released?! The LA and AL interviews?!?!

WFTV was just reporting about Casey talking to Amy about the "dead" smell--I don't remember that from the first AH docs, so . . . . . I dunno yet. My search function isn't working because of the size? of the PDF (tried searching on Amy)

oops just saw Alcina's post. p.35. Thanks Alcina!

arggggg ... I get so frustrated with these interviews ... whatever happened to the technique of asking open ended questions and letting the person talk? I feel like there were things that would have been said if LE hadn't inserted their own words ... leaving the interviewee to just say "uh huh."

Yes! The investigators, though they say they are experienced, interrupt way too often. I find it very difficult to read these interviews. Just want to shake them and say shut up, ask a question and let them talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89