600 Pages.... # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read that, I was thinking it had something to do with trying to get her out on bail...i think the bail application was coming up? Because that was the theme at the Hearing, if they let her out she would probably open up to Lee and they would find Caylee. So, IMO, he was telling the police, if you hadn't come when you had, I might have gotten the answers we need.

Of course, all above is in my opinion only.

Yeah, that was a little weird. Note taking? I think the inference here that LE prevented LA from finding out more is deflection. My opinion. : )

OMG.....I just started backing away....I just started nursing school and thought, this a great time to give myself a break from this case! Now 600 pages to read...ontop of physiology. Too bad DH ordered pizza last night, he's going to expect a meal!!!! (He's going to be surprised by this....he already knows Wednesdays have been the big action day.) And I've got all this reading to do!!!

I'm already reading the AL one and know this is going to be good.....hopefully an arrest will follow shortly.

HAHA!!!! I'm in nursing school too and am suppose to be doing homework right now!!! I wish they would release this stuff on the weekends!!!!

Yep, I know TraceyLeigh... what I found to be telling was on pge 13 and Cindy is telling Casey Who took her, We could have got her a month ago. Why would Cindy say that? She must have knew more about caylee being missing before that 911 call... its very interesting..
IIRC, LA said CA made that statement after CA overheard casey telling LA that the baby had been missing for 31 days.

Not sure KC deleted material from computer then because she couldn't have known her mom and Amy were going to suddenly pop up at TonE's apt.

She well may have, however.

What bothers me is that Lee left the Anothny home for TonE's apt at midnight and didn't return until 2:25am. That sure is a lot of time just to pick up your sister's stuff.

Notice how much time he spent talking about the state of the computer and that he was also checking it. Ahem.
Ohhhhhhhh...don't get me started on him. Even when everyone was saying at least he turned out ok, I had my doubts. I haven't gotten to his interview because after reading AL's my blood pressure is about to blow and I don't dare till I calm down.

LE asks AH about Casey......

LE: Does she have a drug problem?
AH: "Um, I know she has started smoking more pot than she ever has. She would maybe eat a brownie here or there, or maybe smoke every once in a great while. Um but she did tell me that she'd been smoking a lot more pot. The reason was because all of this stuff was going on with her family and everything wasn't true".

Maybe cause her baby was missing?

LOLOL!!!! I just got to that part---Pot brownies!! Wonder if JB knows Caseys special ingredient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh...don't get me started on him. Even when everyone was saying at least he turned out ok, I had my doubts. I haven't gotten to his interview because after reading AL's my blood pressure is about to blow and I don't dare till I calm down.

_______

LA *sounds* good but just look at what he is DOING!

Well, read both interviews. Just me or does reading AL's interview bring one in mind of 'deer in the headlights'?

Now him I feel sorry for.

Not sure KC deleted material from computer then because she couldn't have known her mom and Amy were going to suddenly pop up at TonE's apt.

What bothers me is that Lee left the Anothny home for TonE's apt at midnight and didn't return until 2:25am. That sure is a lot of time just to pick up your sister's stuff.

Notice how much time he spent talking about the state of the computer and that he was also checking it. Ahem.

Yeah, I was just about to post this. Me thinks Lee is trying to explain why LE computer forensics was inevitably going to find someone tried to dump files. KWIM? I wonder if LE discovered someone dropped a Tide cleaning disk in the computer?

IIRC, LA said CA made that statement after CA overheard casey telling LA that the baby had been missing for 31 days.

ahh... Yeah you are right. I realized that after iposted.. sometimes its the many pages of docs and forgetting at times! ughghg. my brain is so gone.

They better get her behind bars and fast! Once the regular public starts hearing what we already know...that webcam is going to be on overdrive! Someone might hurt her. Those bodyguards are going to have their hands full!

Scarey.

If you find any error or pages missing--please let me know and I'll correct it as ASAP. I'm uploading them onto docstoc so they can be viewed without downloading the PDF file and I haven't read but maybe a few pages! Okay-off to reading!

Yeah, I was just about to post this. Me thinks Lee is trying to explain why LE computer forensics was inevitably going to find someone tried to dump files. KWIM? I wonder if LE discovered someone dropped a Tide cleaning disk in the computer?

o/t surprised he didn't throw it on the floor and try to bend it to death.

o/t wonder why LE let LA go get the stuff all by himself anyway....Then CA's pouncing on the wallet and nabbing the $200.... I guess LE was just floored!

They better get her behind bars and fast! Once the regular public starts hearing what we already know...that webcam is going to be on overdrive! Someone might hurt her. Those bodyguards are going to have their hands full!
So how much longer do you think it will be before they do present the evidence to the grand jury? I'm thinking not much longer. Remember LE stated they would fight any request for info they found to be crucial/pertinent to their investigation? I'm wondering if the pages we're seeing now was ever "sealed" so to speak? I now believe the pertinent info has been gleaned (IMO) from these interviews so it may just be a matter of time before new charges are added.

Yes! The investigators, though they say they are experienced, interrupt way too often. I find it very difficult to read these interviews. Just want to shake them and say shut up, ask a question and let them talk!
Yes, because not only do they interrupt the flow, it also makes it very difficult to get a full sentence out of the person being interviewed such that the prosecution could later use the interview to impeach them if they say something different. And that may prove to be very important when it comes to LA's testimony. You know he will back track at trial.

WoW ~ that stood out for me also! I wonder where else he went and just didn't want to say!

I'm still behind on the posts....but concerning Lee's behavior in the interview...

It almost seems like he's trying to "pal" around with LE, the inappropriate laughing, chuckling, etc. His "notes" his "investigation".....you think he was trying to live up to some expectation from Daddy by being a cop? From GA's statement you can see he still operates in the LE mentality. Granted he's doing security now, but still very LE oriented in the way he speaks (when coherent...not the screaming at protesters). You think Lee's trying to get on LE's side so he can either, find out what they know, or try to make KC seem more human and likeable so they don't go that hard on her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89