600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I had volunteered at my son's school this evening and I just called and told them I wasn't feeling well.

Am I horrible?

There's probably 432 pages containing Casey's phone logs...remember the big stack NG had on her show?

Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.
Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Alright, story is up, you can hear the Tony L. part for yourselves. That is, if WFTV's servers don't crash... heh

HA! That is the EXACT thing I have in my crock pot right now! I'm heading in to addd the veggies now so I don't have to concentrate on anything but the docs! :woohoo:

Come on, now?

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, or on a VERY long road trip. Are we there yet?

How much longer? Is it almost time? How much time do you think its gonna take? lol

What about now?

Here's to hoping their server doesn't crash with all of us trying to access docs at once!:crazy:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but here goes;

If these documents that are being released today are used for the current charges, can the same docs be used as evidence for future charges (i.e; murder)?

I have this feeling that there is going to be a fight in the A's home, when they get a chance to read everything...

Can you imagine the tension in the Anthony home when they read this stuff and see what each other had to say about them.

WELCOME Loveslabs !!!

Newbie here too and I second what Momadof3 said. Super people and a smart place to hang out.

:Welcome-12-june:

Anyone else think this release is coming on the heels of the trip to California is ironic?

I remember reading Tricia's post about how when the news slows down, ("and it will slow down") and everybody gets all PMS-y and everything. Well, Tricia should be happy to know that we won't be eating our young or anything.

LOL, speak for yourself.......as long as I have young to eat and I PMS, they must pay me chocolates to keep themselves alive here!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024