Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. We have alot of stuff here,.. just not stuff that goes together! LOL
I have stuff to make tacos but no lettuce or tomatoes. I have pasta but no sauce. I have cereal but no milk,.. ect ect ect,..

I swear if this case doesn't hurry up and get solved, there is going to be tons of American families with numb legs from sitting at their computers for so long!

Do you guys think that because they are letting these documents out that it might mean an arrest is soon to come? Didn't they arrest her for more check charges after the last documents?

Cook up the taco stuff just like you would if you were having tacos, but add salsa to it. Serve it over pasta (or rice) - or if you have tortilla chips, serve with that. I do this all the time and the family loves it. Quick too.

Oh, My, Can'tSleep! You are going straight to...uhm...well...wife Hell!! Laundry up to the eyeballs at all times, bathrooms that can never get clean, and a husband that demands no computer in the house. LOL
12.gif

My hubby is addicted to WoW (World of Warcraft) so he doesn't really notice what I am doing or not doing - until he gets hungry, that is.

I am a WoW Widow and he is now another victim of Casey. :rolleyes:

I think people are misunderstanding what Cindy said. I completely agree with her statement. And no I don't think children are mistakes.

I have a niece who "made a mistake" and "due to her mistake" a baby was born. That's not calling the baby a mistake. The baby is a miracle and a blessing but it was "my niece's mistake that created that blessing"

I think this is what Cindy was saying and I completely agree with her.

I agree. Mistake is the same as saying the baby wasn't planned.

Ok...tell the truth how many of you have more than one computer going with this stuff???????????????????????????????

I think people are misunderstanding what Cindy said. I completely agree with her statement. And no I don't think children are mistakes.

I have a niece who "made a mistake" and "due to her mistake" a baby was born. That's not calling the baby a mistake. The baby is a miracle and a blessing but it was "my niece's mistake that created that blessing"

I think this is what Cindy was saying and I completely agree with her.
My only daughter who is my middle child was an unplanned pregnancy. She asked me one time when she was a teenager if she was a "mistake" and I quickly answered her, "no honey, you were a surprize! And I love surprizes!"

I was busy this morning starting a lovely sauce made from mainly ingredients from my own garden. I was thinking, there is a lull in the case, and I am going to use this time to my advantage and get dinner on early...It was actually done by lunch so I fed myself and the one child who is here and not in school, and put the remainder on simmer for the rest of the family when they get home. Then I got the little one down for a nap, and WHAMMO when I got back on here, there had been this news of 600 pages...Needless to say, I am THRILLED that I am done with dinner! But I have to go to a meeting about my daughter, who is a senior...They are planning a big trip and I have to go and swear that I will pay them the $600 that the trip is going to cost us poor parents...HOW am I going to do it? How can I possibly LEAVE the home with this looming? I PRAY they are linked to us before then, so I can at least save them so I can get right on them when I get back...

dcorrigano, can't sleep, kristie19 & all the rest of us...

it's a big news day & real life is getting in the way!

all the plans i had for working in the yard today just got changed....look how many are reading this thread... we have lots of company... it's true... enquiring minds want to know!

i guess it's against TOS to make side bets here about what will be revealed & what the reaction will be at the A's house..

Thanks so all that gave me dinner tips!!!!!! LOL

I have a feeling they aren't going to release these documents for awhile and then we will be UP ALL NIGHT dissecting them. lol

Ok...tell the truth how many of you have more than one computer going with this stuff???????????????????????????????

Well we have 3 laptops and two computers, But I promise I only use my laptop.

Unfortunetly it is a math class. Maybe I can come up with some sort of equation on how long it will take for me to read all of the pages or how long for the pages to be released??? :crazy:

Tell em it's a prerequisite!

Math. Goodness. I have issues adding and subtracting, and I have to help my son with pre algebra - which I never had.

Okay..where are the DOCS!!
I have my 3 yr old and 4 1/2 month old asleep at the same time!! :clap:

Which means I have at least 90 minutes of free time darn it...

I'm sure that Cindy didn't really mean that Caylee was a mistake, but sometimes in an argument people say things they don't really mean. I can picture it being thrown in Casey's face during a fight with her mom. JMO

Unfortunately, we don't have the report yet to KNOW for sure what the context of the statement is. All we know is that Lee told investigators about the statement.

I don't care the why of it or how an adult might interpret it. . . all I care about is the last few weeks of that baby's life. If she is dead (which I believe she is), then she suffers no more, but did she suffer ANY whether physical or emotional during her last days on earth? And did any of that suffering come from hearing words that were used to hurt her mother? That's all I'm saying.

Unfortunetly it is a math class. Maybe I can come up with some sort of equation on how long it will take for me to read all of the pages or how long for the pages to be released??? :crazy:

Do it as a timeline:

1) How many days between the last confirmed sighting of Caylee and the first 911 call?
2) How many phone calls can Casey make in one hour?
etc...

:woohoo:

WESH 2 video says no "smoking gun" in the documents. But lots of photos and sworn depositions and phone records. They will sort out "all of these documents" and present them to us later.

Hmmm. Gimme...gimme gimmee...let me sort them out for myself! Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08