600 Pages....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A woman who answered the phone at attorney Jose Baez's office on Tuesday said Baez was not in and she's referring all media calls to his spokesperson, Todd Black.

In a telephone interview, Black said the discovery evidence released by the State Attorney's Office Tuesday contains nothing new and, therefore, Baez is not going to comment on it. Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condeming evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond.

Black also said a third party has provided the funds to hire an independent investigative team to chase down leads regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of. He said the team will focus on looking into leads he believes the Sheriff's office has ignored."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Damage control perhaps? TOO LATE!!!!
lol-045.gif

According to LP Casey made 20 to 25 calls every single day almost and NUMEROUS text messages. I am so anxious to SEE what she was texting people while her daughter was MISSING...that should be very telling as to her state of mind at that time. My 5 year old just got in from school (he is in the special education program, and he gets out a bit earlier than the older children) and he is demanding the computer. He BARELY has any language at this point (autistic) but he is beginning to speak and does understand a great deal, and I ACTUALLY explained to him that there is a big document release in "mommy's case" and I must remain on the computer and "check on things"...He is patiently playing behind me for now, but it is not going to last long...come on documents!

Awwww. Your son sounds sweet. My kids wouldn't be patiently doing anything if they wanted on the computer.

From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer
12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Really????
I think the whole A families battle ship is sinking.

The smell filling up the garage is sickening.....I really, really, really ABSOLUTELY despise Casey Anthony.

12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media.

Honestly now, is ANYONE at all surprised by this statement? Come on, show of hands....:bang:

WESH 2 video says no "smoking gun" in the documents. But lots of photos and sworn depositions and phone records. They will sort out "all of these documents" and present them to us later.

Hmmm. Gimme...gimme gimmee...let me sort them out for myself! Dammit.

Seriously! What - is the public too dumb to understand? Hand them over!

I think we all knew that. They've been contradicting themselves in front of the camera since this whole thing came down. Thanks for the link.

Oh WOW!...Interesting. Thanks Hailiejade.

Hahahaha! That's awesome, my husband is a WoW and CA widower.....he asks me every night...so what is it tonight??? websleuthing or "whack a mole" (which is what he calls WoW) Usually its about an hour of each. I'm just not a tv watcher.

Cheers!

:floorlaugh: "whack a mole" :floorlaugh:

My hubby will ask everyday what's new in "crazy Casey case"

Was the dog in the trunk?

Maybe it was a DINGO. I hear they eat children in Australia...(not.)

12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office [that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media].

Well, yah, big surprise to us?............................. NOT ............

O/T but has anyone else noticed that everyone that we have heard on interviews or "spoken to" on WS from Orlando say ABSOLUTELY alot? lol I noticed it two nights before with JG's interview and then his dad's last night. Even the two fellows who have joined us here to chat say it as well. lol

hmm...with the release of the new documents...how many times ya think the server is gonna crash after they are released? Already there are 511 viewing this thread alone.

Bold by me..

No smoking gun they say, however the WS'rs have not gone through them yet LOL

:woohoo:

I agree the media may have glanced at them or their interns, but when WBs gets a hold of them, we will findmany smoking guns..and then the media will find the same ones weeks from now.

It's very important to have another computer. It keeps the other half busy and off your case. After we got our first computer years ago, my other half came home with another one within the month, and said if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

It's been that way ever since.

Fortunately we have 4 PCs in the house - and only 3 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member