600 Pages....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but has anyone else noticed that everyone that we have heard on interviews or "spoken to" on WS from Orlando say ABSOLUTELY alot? lol I noticed it two nights before with JG's interview and then his dad's last night. Even the two fellows who have joined us here to chat say it as well. lol

Absolutely, I noticed.....LOL

"Caylee was Casey's mistake"... that comment just sickens me. And I know how Cindy meant it... she meant this was how Casey felt toward Caylee. And that's why we're here today. I am disgusted more than I thought possible.

Does this mean that some poor sole is SCANNING each of the 600 documents for both the Orlando Sentinel and Eyewitness News.

Think about how long that will take.

There are automatic scanners that scan full batches of paperwork. We've got one here at work. You can scan up to 100 pages in a single pass and that's the low end business scanner by Canon.

I guarantee there is not someone sitting in a basement somewhere in the courthouse with a flatbed scanner scanning each page by hand.... LOL.

dcorrigano, can't sleep, kristie19 & all the rest of us...

it's a big news day & real life is getting in the way!

all the plans i had for working in the yard today just got changed....look how many are reading this thread... we have lots of company... it's true... enquiring minds want to know!

i guess it's against TOS to make side bets here about what will be revealed & what the reaction will be at the A's house..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

true......no side bets!!

Personally I should win the best wife WS award........I just did a 15 minute blitz thru the house......fabreeze in one hand.....ran up the stairs put away laundry (son was upset cause he has no clean socks) and I started the chili, pottied the dogs- gave them both 2 treats! And I made hubby his evening coffee.........wasnt I good!!?:woohoo:

Hahahaha! That's awesome, my husband is a WoW and CA widower.....he asks me every night...so what is it tonight??? websleuthing or "whack a mole" (which is what he calls WoW) Usually its about an hour of each. I'm just not a tv watcher.

Cheers!

I used to be a WoW widow-but decided if you can't beat em, join em. Only now the hubby's mad because CA takes away from our shared WoW time :P

From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer
12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Ahhh! I'm going to burst! I don't know how much more I can take the teasing!!

"Caylee was Casey's mistake"... that comment just sickens me. And I know how Cindy meant it... she meant this was how Casey felt toward Caylee. And that's why we're here today. I am disgusted more than I thought possible.

LOL don't say that, you still have 599 3/4 pages to go....

O/T but has anyone else noticed that everyone that we have heard on interviews or "spoken to" on WS from Orlando say ABSOLUTELY alot? lol I noticed it two nights before with JG's interview and then his dad's last night. Even the two fellows who have joined us here to chat say it as well. lol

YES I noticed that. I didn't want to say anything though lol.

LOL- and everytime I hear the word _Absolutley! I laugh and say "You just did a Casey!" :eek:

So Baez has Koblinsky, huh? No surprise because it was clear from how his demeanor changed on Nancy's show in one day and he started talking completely differently, IMO. She even asked him about it in one show!

I wonder if this release of documents will turn family members against each other? Lee's statement about the 'smell was all over the garage' is very telling, IMO.

I have a feeling the protesters will show up in a greater number after these documents are released. I do not feel the taxpayers should have to pay for the Anthony's protection at their home. Let the wealthy people behind the reward money pay for it.

Now lets see what the 'hired guns' Anthony media control people have to say after the release of the documents today!

Hmmm...sounds like these could be a cross-reference, but not sure. Coming from the AG's office...they would have the original 400, too.

I still wonder why we never saw anything from the disc that was released with the 400 documents. Anyone?

the disc....well, how about incriminating stuff to be used against the POI ???

Girl, wait until we go through the new set of docs.. who knows! I am betting there will be more disgusting things we uncover.

I agree the media may have glanced at them or their interns, but when WBs gets a hold of them, we will findmany smoking guns..and then the media will find the same ones weeks from now.

So very true! :clap:

That is how I read it too Tracey.

Cindy felt that Caylee was the best thing that ever happened....while Casey felt Caylee was a mistake...and that is the worst thing that happened.

I truly believe Casey never wanted that sweet little girl. And that is so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member