600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I really hope half the pages don't start off with, "On July 15, 2008 at 00:45 hours, I was notified by Sgt. Reggie Hosey......."

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.
The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

Eyewitness News is working on going through the extensive documents and will have more details about information they contain shortly.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Hopefully they will post them soon!

Conga time! :bananajump:

LOL DT.
After that, dance of the 7 veils, revealing ... WHAT?

Ugh, we wait an see. :popcorn:

I just hope its not a 600 page "script". I'm jonesing for FACTS! :cold:

According to article linked. It is another 600 pages and includes depositions , phone records, and text messages.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/d...orl_break&ts=T&tmi=orl_break_1_10480209232008

Now that would be interesting to see those text messages! That is one thing I wanted to see for quite some time.. Who Casey was texting around the time Caylee went missing and what was said.. I can't wait to see those! Plus not to mention some more of the interviews possibly from the family.

SS, you just curl up with a blanket and some tea. Stress used to trigger my strep, and I would get it so bad that it would knock me down for a week to 2 weeks. Get some antibiotics in ya ASAP and rest. I outgrew it after college, thank god, but there are times when I think it would be great to lose the 10 to 15 lbs like I did when it hit, now.

Lucky you to have some great reading material coming up instead of just the tv.

Feel better.

I am just going to throw dinner in the oven now so Mr. Gigi can warm it up cause my bumper will be firmly planted reading once those docs are released. Never in my life would the words Document Dump mean so much.....

I HOPE this doesn't mean 100pgs of redacted phone numbers!

Well, they also said family interviews and depositions. It will be informative. the other ones were and there were 100 pages less in that batch.

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

So so sorry about your cat. Losing our furry friends can be so hard.

I don't remember anything from her family in there either...could be very interesting.

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time.
If you learn the whole song and sing it as you fix the sandwiches...it distracts them that they are eating it yet again. They are just horrified at us even trying to do that one. LOL

Does this mean that some poor sole is SCANNING each of the 600 documents for both the Orlando Sentinel and Eyewitness News.

Think about how long that will take.

I couldn't find a link on the Fla AG page. Did they release them to media outlets? The Orlando Sentinel said it was through its FOIA request.

:bananapowerslide:
I can't wait!!! Doing the banana happy dance here!!!

My poor family.....Just when they get me back I am taken away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member