600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL DT.
After that, dance of the 7 veils, revealing ... WHAT?
Ugh, we wait an see. :popcorn:
I just hope its not a 600 page "script". I'm jonesing for FACTS! :cold:

Ah ... dance of the 7 veils ... Jezzie likes that idea!

DT :blowkiss:

Ooooh, liquor store run. Should I take orders?

Yes, please, my in-laws borrowed my car.

It is going to be a long night - can't wait!

Praying the phone records are complete - all days!!!

SS, you just curl up with a blanket and some tea. Stress used to trigger my strep, and I would get it so bad that it would knock me down for a week to 2 weeks. Get some antibiotics in ya ASAP and rest. I outgrew it after college, thank god, but there are times when I think it would be great to lose the 10 to 15 lbs like I did when it hit, now.

Lucky you to have some great reading material coming up instead of just the tv.

Feel better.
OT: Thanks, OME!! I have my warm robe and my tea already. (Waiting on Doc to call in my antibiotics now.) :blowkiss:

I am really looking forward to these pages!! I hope they don't cause me to wanna scream tho. LOL Out of the question.

If you learn the whole song and sing it as you fix the sandwiches...it distracts them that they are eating it yet again. They are just horrified at us even trying to do that one. LOL

LOL I sadly know the whole song. I'm so ashamed.

Excuse me, but Fox 35 is reporting that "approximately 591 pages" of documents have been released....

Does 591 sound like an "approximate" number to anyone? Jus' wonderin'.

Ooooh, liquor store run. Should I take orders?

Morgan and Coke please! Ok anybody have any indication when we the public get to see these docs, cause I'm hoping I'll be off work in time to read them in the privacy of my home!

(I never thought I would get excited about the words "document dump" :woohoo:)

I just wanted to make it clear that when I started the thread I did NOT see another active thread regarding this - I DID see a LINK posted on the "LINK FORUM" which is where I got my info.....

Also, to the "Its true" comments --- Wouldnt have posted it as a new thread if I hadnt seen the info already posted on several newsites.......

Thanks though

Thank God I cleanded house and did laundry yesterday.................

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

I feel for your loss, strach. The spirit of your cat will never leave you & one day, you will be reunited. My sincere condolences.

its times like this i'm glad i live alone. feel sorry for all of you that have families. just think they expect to be fed every day!! how dare they!! don't they know we have a case here we're trying to solve!!!

Although it will be VERY TELLING to see if there are certain dates missing.

Wow, almost 600 new pages. Better run all the errands now.

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

So sorry strach. I want to share one of my favorite quotes with you.
"No heaven will not ever Heaven be. Unless
my cats are there to welcome me."

(Anonymous)

Looks like another pot of coffee night :) Hey DT and Emma Ill bring the carmel corn. We will need the sugar :woohoo:

Mouser, have you forgiven me for freaking you out with my faux pas? I need to know. I still feel bad and would like to get into the spirit of the occasion. OK? Friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member