600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:Banane57: peanutbutter jelly, peanutbutter jelly, peanutbutter jelly with a baseball bat, peanutbutter jelly, peanutbutter jelly, peanutbutter jelly with a baseball bat!

We really shouldn't know that song. Gah! LOL!

My family will fend for themselves tonight, though I doubt it will be PB&J sammiches!

Wow... 591 page document dump.

That's like.......... almost 600 pages! :crazy:

I can't wait! I'm never this excited.

A couple of tidbits from WFTV's 12:30 newscast:

Lee says "they knew something was wrong, the smell from the car WASHED OVER THE GARAGE."

Tony L: 2 weeks after June 15, Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating heavily, said she was having nightmares, she said they were about their relationship."

This is gonna be JUICYYYYYYYYY!
OMG, Muzikman. Sounds like these are going to be soooo interesting!

wonder if releasing this info means they're closer to arresting her

I got a headache from reading the 400 pages, and now we're getting 600? Yikes! Should be some interesting stuff.

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

I am so sorry.

(((((strach))))) sending you a hug and some love. :blowkiss:

Lee says "they knew something was wrong, the smell from the car WASHED OVER THE GARAGE."

Tony L: 2 weeks after June 15, Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating heavily, said she was having nightmares, she said they were about their relationship."

OMG! I seriously cannot wait much longer!!!!!!!

Good Gawd! What did she do to that precious baby girl.........

I can't even imagine... and I don't want to!

Mike DeForest from News 6 is standing by at Kinko's for copies of the documents !:Banane10:

I got ya covered... and if they are in PDF format--I'll get them translated and uploaded on docstoc for everybody.

Gigi - That would be great! It was so helpful of you to do it last time and your PDF link is the only one that still works for me now on 400 pager! Thank you! :)

Although it will be VERY TELLING to see if there are certain dates missing.

Especially if there are no "pings" on those dates also. Should help narrow down the more likely search areas.

I wish these docs would hurry! I am getting sweaty now too!

Just saw this too I hate being teased. LOL. I guess I know where my butt will be planted once it is posted. It sounds like alot of interesting things might come out of this. :clap:

Mouser, have you forgiven me for freaking you out with my faux pas? I need to know. I still feel bad and would like to get into the spirit of the occasion. OK? Friends?

Friends.

No worries--I was never offended. Thought it was funny--maybe Strach got a little much needed chuckle too.

WOW!
Very telling. Start the A family and company backpedaling machine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
risazrubin