7 month old baby of celeb still has no name

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand the grief being given because the baby does not have an official name. Why does she have to have an official name? It is not like the family calls her nothing. She has a "name" that she is called. I think the story her family will be able to tell about pick ing out the perfect name for her will be a great one.

I don't understand the grief being given because the baby does not have an official name. Why does she have to have an official name? It is not like the family calls her nothing. She has a "name" that she is called. I think the story her family will be able to tell about pick ing out the perfect name for her will be a great one.

2luv, I think grief is a strong word in this case. Nobody is causing this woman pain or anguish. It's opinion. I highly doubt she gives a whoop what anyone thinks.

An official name would be good for a Social Security number. Indeed that story of how they picked her name will be a good one. "Well honey I didn't pick a name at all for nine months and not even seven months after you were birthed." Hey, it's her baby so whatever works.

I like your take on this issue and that's what I'm going with. It's not like no one is paying attention to this baby, she's just so special they have to have the perfect name. Awesome story!!!

If she still doesn't have a name a year from now, I might change my opinion!!!

What I don't understand is why it's anyones business in the first place? Was the media bored or what? Not "newsworthy" IMOP.

Most children are not called by their given names anyway. I have 4 altogether and being called by their nicknames has never been a problem. At 4, 9, 11 and 21 they are all aware of their given names. My grandson was nicknamed "Bug" even before birth. My dearly departed MIL was nicknamed "Bunny" as a child and that actually stuck until she passed at 48.

:crazy:

I do think it's odd not to name your child. Most people spend a lot of time and effort picking a name BEFORE the child is born. I mean you've got 9 months to pick one. What is so hard about finding a name you like? While she is free to name this child whatever she wants, she needs to name it something! Marley is the kid's last name apparently. And what the heck is "Glory of the Ark" supposed to mean? I know what an ark is (both kinds) but why in the world get stuck on that for a name? Gloria sounds good to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back