9/11 TV Film Sparks Clinton Administration Outrage

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2luvmy said:
The answer does lie somewhere in the middle however, I don't think that the blame lies solely on Clinton. Clinton may have dropped the ball, but why didn't Bush pick it up?
There's enough blame to go around for everyone involved.

IdahoMom said:
Thanks for saying that, BG!

The truth lies somewhere in the middle.
The truth is hard work to find these days.

That's why I think it is important to research the sources of the stories as well as the story itself.

News is very politicized and propaganda abounds. It is more work these days for all of us citizens to get information we need without editorial and bias.

If we look at any event in history there are always multiple causes and conditions for what happens. 9/11 is no exception.

All of our current international problems have causes that go back to multiple administration's foreign policies.

That said, I have faith in Madelaine Albright.

Lady GL said:
Here's an article reprinted from the LA times:

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

I think if you are a Clinton supporter, you may not think it's true...but 9/11 was seven years in the making and I can't believe the Clinton Administration knew nothing about it. After he said "I never had sex with that woman" I didn't believe one word that came out of his mouth.

Different newspapers/websites will always be left wing or right wing.

If you read carefully, it is true that Sudan offered Bin Laden to Saudi Arabia. He was NEVER offerred to Clinton, and if he didn't take him it was because they had nothing to prove against him at that time. This was BEFORE 9-11.

SAUDI ARABIA SAID NO. We've had more little problems with Saudi Arabia now, haven't we? Most of the 9-11 terrorists were Saudis, and they were funded at least through Saudi Arabia.

Clinton tried to bomb Bin Laden, but the intelligence wasn't clear. You get ready - boom - he goes somewhere else. At that time, he certainly didn't want to hit civilians. If you google snopes or urban legends - it tells you what's truth and what's rumor.

Anybody here read the 9-11 Commission report? It's a good read.

Hey, Bush hasn't gotten Bin Laden in 6 more years now, so we're blaming Clinton? Sheesh. At the time, most republicans were totally against him bombing over there, and didn't allow him to do the wiretapping he needed either. They didn't want any distrations from whitewater, Paula Jones, Monica.

Ah, those were the good old days....

BarnGoddess said:
So, Wind, are we ONLY to believe left wing news sources? Are they the ONLY ones that tell the truth? The left wing NEVER distorts the truth? Bill Clinton NEVER lies.

Let's get real here. President Clinton has an agenda now, and that's to get Hillary elected.

No Barn Goddess. We shouldn't go to either the wacky, unauthoritave far right, or the wacky, unauthoritative far LEFT. IMO. Even the mainstream media sometimes can be poorly written, misleading. We have to find reasonable sources, and make sure they are validated - preferably by another good source. It takes time of course. You have to cut through the hype; find out what's really going on.

But like Wind says, it's getting harder and harder to find the truth. Clinton? Agenda? You made that sound OMINOUS. He's a politician - don't they all have an agenda. Lately I've just been seeing him in regard to his AIDS work. There are whispers that Hillary may not run after all; may stay to lead the Senate. Who knows.

Are we never going to forgive Clinton for his sex life? 6 years down the road, pound Clinton. Will we forgive Mel Gibson 6 years now? For me, it'll depend on how he acts.
But Clinton's like a scapgoat; it sure doesn't solve any of our problems we have today to just point fingers at him.

A common saying from years ago, "who's calling the kettle black?"

There was more money and time wasted by HIM LIEING......:furious:

Pharlap said:
A common saying from years ago, "who's calling the kittle black?"

There was more money and time wasted by HIM LIEING......:furious:
And it was a PARTISAN decision to waste that money on such a stupid charge.

windovervocalcords said:
And it was a PARTISAN decision to waste that money on such a stupid charge.

Under oath.

If Monica hadn't saved that dress, he'd still be denying it and everyone would still be believing him.

As it is, he was impeached. And rightly so.

Don't even get me started on Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broderick, et al.

What a disgrace.

And as far as playing the blame game (re: bin Laden), I guess since Bill's not to blame, neither is Bush?

3,000 people died because of Bill's preoccupation with women and we're supposed to forget that?

Karole28 said:
Under oath.

If Monica hadn't saved that dress, he'd still be denying it and everyone would still be believing him.

As it is, he was impeached. And rightly so.

Don't even get me started on Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broderick, et al.

What a disgrace.

And as far as playing the blame game (re: bin Laden), I guess since Bill's not to blame, neither is Bush?

3,000 people died because of Bill's preoccupation with women and we're supposed to forget that?

Your last sentence. Unbelievable. YOu should join the propaganda machine for Rove/Bush/Cheney - they'd definitely hire you on.

Have you read the 9-11 Commission Report, by the way?

I blame Clinton as much for 9/11 as I do Osama and the hijackers who went along with the plans.. He was our President for so many years and allowed this to happen to us. Shame!

Lady GL said:
Here's an article reprinted from the LA times:

http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm

I think if you are a Clinton supporter, you may not think it's true...but 9/11 was seven years in the making and I can't believe the Clinton Administration knew nothing about it. After he said "I never had sex with that woman" I didn't believe one word that came out of his mouth.

Different newspapers/websites will always be left wing or right wing.

Marthatex said:
Your last sentence. Unbelievable. YOu should join the propaganda machine for Rove/Bush/Cheney - they'd definitely hire you on.

Have you read the 9-11 Commission Report, by the way?

Really? You have to be a radical conservative to believe that Bill could've prevented 3,000+ deaths and didn't?

here's an ultraconservative take on the movie we're posting about. Have you read THAT??

Sex scandal kept Clinton's eye off bin Laden threat, TV drama says

Oh, and I have read most (not all) of the 9-11 Report.

Mygirlsadie said:
I blame Clinton as much for 9/11 as I do Osama and the hijackers who went along with the plans.. He was our President for so many years and allowed this to happen to us. Shame!
Nonetheless, that was then and this is now. Clinton has not been in office for a long time now.

This is distraction from Bush's errors which are myriad and costly.

They both dropped the ball. Clinton was probably preoccupied with image (and maybe wimmins, hehe) although he was drawing up war plans against Al Qaida after the USS Cole bombing, and Bush was obsessed with Saddam Hussein and Iraq, which took, and STILL takes, too much focus off of Bin Laden. Today's Senate report showed that there was no connection between Iraq and AL Qaida.

I dont think so I just think its time for the story to be told and for the Clinton group to stop trying to stop it from being told. What errors are being distracted from?

windovervocalcords said:
Nonetheless, that was then and this is now. Clinton has not been in office for a long time now.

This is distraction from Bush's errors which are myriad and costly.

Dark Knight said:
They both dropped the ball. Clinton was probably preoccupied with image (and maybe wimmins, hehe) although he was drawing up war plans against Al Qaida after the USS Cole bombing, and Bush was obsessed with Saddam Hussein and Iraq, which took, and STILL takes, too much focus off of Bin Laden. Today's Senate report showed that there was no connection between Iraq and AL Qaida.
Which proves Bush lied. Which lie cost the most?

"I did not have sex with that woman? or the false justification for the Iraq War?

windovervocalcords said:
Which proves Bush lied. Which lie cost the most?

"I did not have sex with that woman? or the false justification for the Iraq War?

I know a couple of people in the twin towers who might resent that a wee bit.

Karole28 said:

"Bill's preoccupation with women" harmed few.

The "preoccupation with women" of you and people like you damn near wrecked the country. Maybe more than just near.

Nova said:
"Bill's preoccupation with women" harmed few.

The "preoccupation with women" of you and people like you damn near wrecked the country. Maybe more than just near.

My preoccupation with women hasn't cost this country a thing.

Care to explain what you meant?

The film is full of lies and even conservatives who are prominent are coming out and saying so....................Clinton gave a standing order to kill bin Laden to George Tenant.................the scenes in the movie are a complete fabrication......................it's election time, the Repubs have dropped the ball here at home...hence the film

Mygirlsadie said:
I dont think so I just think its time for the story to be told and for the Clinton group to stop trying to stop it from being told. What errors are being distracted from?
Hmm

The War in Iraq comes to mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire