A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my thoughts on LISK. One prophiler stated the killer would be between the ages of 30 and 45. He could be a child of a prostitute born between 1970 and 1985. He could be a truck driver. They are known to use hotels, ladies of the night and drugs to stay awake. They can cover lots of states in a short period of time. They may know of roads know one else knows about like the one in AC. He has a strong disliking to these type of women. His mother being a women of the night causing him to see things a small child should not be around. He loved his mother at one time. This kind of life for her was taking time away from him at all hours of the day. He hated her for that. The burlap is a covering of the shame. That was for the first 4. The next four it was a time thing for him. He wanted to make it quick and easy. He start to enjoy the killings more and more. At first he had some compassion. Not now! It's all about the thrill of the kill.

Here are my thoughts on LISK. One prophiler stated the killer would be between the ages of 30 and 45. He could be a child of a prostitute born between 1970 and 1985. He could be a truck driver. They are known to use hotels, ladies of the night and drugs to stay awake. They can cover lots of states in a short period of time. They may know of roads know one else knows about like the one in AC. He has a strong disliking to these type of women. His mother being a women of the night causing him to see things a small child should not be around. He loved his mother at one time. This kind of life for her was taking time away from him at all hours of the day. He hated her for that. The burlap is a covering of the shame. That was for the first 4. The next four it was a time thing for him. He wanted to make it quick and easy. He start to enjoy the killings more and more. At first he had some compassion. Not now! It's all about the thrill of the kill.

Welcome Skinnygambonel!
Interesting thoughts, would you consider posting your intriguing point about the burlap on this thread, some of us think the burlap is more than just a convenient wrapping.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?149663-Burlap-and-Forensics
BURLAP and FORENSICS

Just a thought, when the first girl made the 911 call she said "they" are trying to kill me, could it be possible LISK isnt one, but two killers working together hence the different disposal methods but same areas?

As opposed to Shannan saying " he's trying to kill me"? Yep, that right there should have us all wondering about what happened that night. Time to release the 911 tape.

He is different than other serial killers who are of average looks and money. This one is well educated, smarter than others which is why there are very few leads, a surgeon, etc. He know the NY area, school, residence, and may either live there or lives elsewhere now and travels there private plane or other means. He is a womanizer who has two sides. He is extremely charming and nice. The one side is womanizer, loves women. The other, no one would believe, is a monster. He may be known to visit prostitutes. He uses prostitutes in two ways, sex and they live and other times they are not so lucky. His number may show up on bad date lists or bad reviews from Craigslist and Back pages. These are warnings of a bad dates for some and harassment for others in different states. He travels to many different areas when off work and may very well kill in many different areas. He may own a private pilot's license. If he was married, he is now divorced and single.

This is such a scary thought. LISK or not, someone killed those men.
Having family in Ft. Myers, and visiting with my own family quite often.. the thought of a serial killer in the area FREAKS THE CRAP OUT OF ME.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry Hon, didn't mean to scare you about Fort Myers. It's more my opinion than anything else - please don't worry!

Just throwing an idea out there...I was looking into the New Bedford MA murders (9 women murdered and 2 missing and suspected murdered April 1988-Aug 1988) and the CT Rt 8 murders (which may be related...happened in Oct 1988 and Jan 1989).

http://southcoastghost.weebly.com/southcoast-unsolved.html

http://prawntail.com/murder-of-two-women-still-unsolved-almost-twenty-years-later/

What I found interesting is this statement "To date, no one has ever been convicted of any of these murders. It is theorized that the New Bedford serial killer may have moved out of the area after his last victim disappeared in September of 1988. Karen Everett was murdered a month later. Connecticut State Police did not say if they believed that he could have made a temporary stop in the Waterbury area after he left New Bedford."

So I started to wonder if related at all to LISK...could it be college he went to etc. Then I checked Coast Guard Stations...there is one located in New Bedford MA; a few different ones further down Rt 8 and a recruiter station near Tolland Ct. There is also a Coast Guard Station at Jones Beach on LI.

Just a thought...

And there would be one in Atlantic City and New Smyrna FL (30 mins from Daytona Beach) as well...coincidence? Maybe..

What if that is why they were convinced to leave phone and driver behind...some sort of regulation that wouldn't allow that?

There is also a Maritime College in New Bedford that was in existence since 1981...maybe he started there.

Then went on to the Coast Guard Recruiter Station in Manchester Ct (with Waterbury being 42 minutes away and Harwinton being 48 minutes away. Round trip is 1hr 48 mins).

Then stationed anywhere...

Notice Jones Beach is at end of Ocean Pkwy (past Gilgo Beach).

Getting myself creeped out!

Finally got to see the first two episodes last night (only premiered last night over this way). I had been reading the forums and as many articles as I could in advance to get up to speed but interestingly enough I never saw any mention of Joe Boti (was that the spelling?) anywhere. I'm guessing it's ruled out as a dead end in a future episode, just thought it was odd there was no mention of it anywhere on here.

Definitely an intriguing start to the series anyway.

*Joe Foti (JF) (iirc) His name was edited into Wikipedia, by someone using Suffolk Co. Police Department's IP address, implicating him as LISK. Interesting. Yet, MB's little sister did not think his was the voice of the killer. Still. Memories can fade.

Oops, sorry for the spoiler. ����

What if (I am speculating here) there was one man in all these areas:

New Bedford (1988); Manchester Ct (or surrounding area) in (1989) ; Dayton Beach (2005-2006) Atlantic City (2006); LI (2007-2009)

Where would he be retired now?

And what was he doing in the '90s and early 2000's?

Some Broward Cty Fla "suitcase murders" unsolved in late '90's.

Anyone familar with a Coast Guard life and career?

Sorry Hon, didn't mean to scare you about Fort Myers. It's more my opinion than anything else - please don't worry!
Awe, you're thoughtful for thinking this way😉 Thank you. It's not your fault some people are deranged psychopaths.
I appreciate the input, actually❤
Have a great Thanksgiving!

What if that is why they were convinced to leave phone and driver behind...some sort of regulation that wouldn't allow that?
Didn't think about this but makes a valid point! LISK profession have a " strict no cell phone " rule.
It's not as common now days, but there was a time when you weren't supposed to have phones in many places.
I know when I go to see my daughter at work I can take nothing but my keys. No purse, phone, nothing.
This is our local courthouse though🙄

First time poster here. What Lolitta describes with Scopolamine sounds eerily like the facts we know about Shannen G
-Possible Hallucinations could have caused her hysteria/fear to call 911
-Doc confirmed he had given her something in call to Mom
-Tox screen came back clear IIRC meaning it may be undetectable (unverified but has been discussed).

Late to the game but reading that comment made me think of SG immediately. May be something here at the very least in regards to SG.

Edit: Spelling

*Joe Foti (JF) (iirc) His name was edited into Wikipedia, by someone using Suffolk Co. Police Department's IP address, implicating him as LISK. Interesting. Yet, MB's little sister did not think his was the voice of the killer. Still. Memories can fade.

QUESTION... when..where...ever???...?Can you provide any link where Amanda was asked..directed to a wiki link (-which has no voice attached)......what does Mr Foti's voice sound like......... and you say...?. MB's little sister did not think his was the voice of the killer...

Please note the following first
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?284261-Cell-Phones-and-LISK&p=11050255#post11050255

What I believe is Amber has everything on her. Her purse, her phone and stuff.

Going out without a phone story doesn't make sense at all. Not even a bit.

1) Meeting with a stranger and you don't have a phone? One would need a phone, to call for last minute directions etc.
2) Why the same killer doesn't tell Melissa the same thing?

I believe Dave Schaller is telling a bull.. t story to save his butt, on the order of the police, which die to bury the case, hide everything in smoke.

hey M, i confirmed with Kim Overstreet, Amber left her phone. Not because the john asked her to. Because there was another girl in the house, I believe a freidn of Dave's who had used the # to post ads. Since Amber already had a date lined up, she left the phone for the other girl to use in case a john called for her. Maybe we can dispel the serial killrt convincing the girls to leave their phone myth once and for all.
So why did Megan leave all her stuff in the room? It's said Cruz called her right before she went out, not a John. In my opinion he told her to meet Blake down the road for something. Unless she was walking down to the store buy cigarettes and only brought a $20, why would she leave everything in the room? Its not a john asking her not to bring her phone or her purse, that's literally the dumbest theory on this forum. Even running outside for a second to meet Cruz, if she was told to meet him for a drug exchange outside the view of camera's wouldn't she bring her phone? And the hotel parking lot seems to be a pretty safe place for drug deals....so nothing make sense here

Maybe she was invited to a party.....clothes preferably not optional. ....no check in for personal items....such as phone's or purses...But big monies. .....

Check the circles she worked...?...Long Island had an underground network of girls and dicks...sorry hobbists..who threw parties.......where girls weren't sure about their personal item's. ....would be safe. ....if you get invited to a pool party......with many clients? ....?.no Check in. .....maybe you leave you phone at home. ..

Just throwing around thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member