A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see A&E is running repeats tomorrow starting at 6 p.m. EST.

Anyone else think its curious. .......I was following an idea yesterday on a person. ....they had a FB page......no photos,...no friends.....obvious block to both.....Today....their page directs to "Contents unavailable". ..

How does that work???

Any FB experts......why has this individuals page become unavailable overnight??
It sounds like they blocked you or deleted their account.

LOL, don't scare her!
Lol! Ikr😉
Chances are, she probably already knows something about it.
(I DID think this same thought though! I don't want to scare the ba geezus out of her..or her daughter)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

In america does anyone know a way to watch whole
eopsides online without a bunch of registering only to find out they are not streaming it!

In america does anyone know a way to watch whole
eopsides online without a bunch of registering only to find out they are not streaming it!

I have a Roku stick (less than $40) and unlimited wifi, so I can watch the first 4 for free, so far, on A&E. I've heard you can watch them by downloading the A&E app too.

I found is unsettling and extremely sad that two sisters would hook together as a team. It does not seem normal at all that life could become that rough. I worry about some of these girls you showed and if they are being extra careful because if he is alive then of course he would watch the show. The blonde and the sister. The sister looked so down on her luck and really drugged out. I do not know if she would have the sense to be careful if he decides to play a game with her.

Ive only seen the first two episodes but I think everybody has it wrong. I think it's the pimp. When his girls get out of line he gets rid of them. They might decide they want to switch pimps or something and that's when he has to get rid of them or else his other women won't fear him.

It would make a lot of sense if it was a pimp is all I'm saying.

This is my first post.

According to the show, they contacted the PD in charge of the missing person and they were told that he was an exchange student who was due to return,but that the case is now closed because he is an adult. My question is where was he going to return to ? and if family was expecting him to return then why cant someone contact whatever consulate here to contact the family there and obtain something in order to identify the Asian Male John Doe?

I'm just curious. In order to rule out Mo Zhang you need something. At this point nothing further is known about the Asian Male and or Mo Zhang, I suspect tho that they are not the same individual, but that my own contribution since i have nothing to base it on.

Hey Everyone,

Quick reminder. If you haven't seen episodes 1 thru 4 yet you can watch all of them RIGHT HERE

Don't forget episodes 5 & 6 tonight 9:00 PM Eastern on A&E

Join us on Twitter #TheKillingSeason tonight . Josh and Rachel will be on Twitter to answer your questions starting at 8:30 PM ET

Episode 6 is WILD from what I am told.

The theme is "Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

How good is it too!!! I'm a left over fan from the 80s and I was super excited to hear it used .... brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey just started watching the show and this is my first post.

I Noticed that in either the first or second episode, there is a Town of Babylon sign near where they are looking at the grave sites of the GB4. I found this interesting, since the in his (what we assume to be the murderer) phone calls to the sisters he refers to the victims as wh*#es (not sure about use of language on this site). That to me sounds like a connection with a very religious person as there are many spots in the bible with reference to Babylon and wh*#es. I searched for any sort of Babylon connection in AC and cannot find one.

Hey just started watching the show and this is my first post.

I Noticed that in either the first or second episode, there is a Town of Babylon sign near where they are looking at the grave sites of the GB4. I found this interesting, since the in his (what we assume to be the murderer) phone calls to the sisters he refers to the victims as wh*#es (not sure about use of language on this site). That to me sounds like a connection with a very religious person as there are many spots in the bible with reference to Babylon and wh*#es. I searched for any sort of Babylon connection in AC and cannot find one.
Welcome to WS!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MESSAGE TO JOSH, YOUR PARTNERS AND ALL NEWCOMBERS

I'll keep this short and simple: Save all of yourselves a great deal of aggravation and DON'T TRUST what you read in papers or hear in the old news broadcasts about this case. QUESTION EVERY detail because this case was covered by some of the most lazy, relaxed and botchy media coverage that any case has ever experienced.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN PRINT DOESN'T = TRUTH!!

The NY Post, Which isn't even a local paper, printed some of the worse UNCONFIRMED statements about this case that other media organizations have gone on to reprint as facts. Next thing you know, we have over a dozen reputable media sources repeating WRONG INFORMATION and communicating them as FACTS to the public! Some perfect examples are the 500 feet between the GB4 AND the report that all of the GB4 were WEDGED into BURLAP. Josh, you and your partner are great but even YOU both fell into trap of including these details as well as many others into your A&E show special and stating them as FACTS of this case when you DIDN'T confirm them yourself. IF the DETECTIVES who are investigating this case don't give you the info directly as FACTS then you MUST question each detail. Don't make any ASSUMPTIONS and whatever you do, DON'T trust what you read in the old media coverage of this case because much of it is false.

I think they already had the killer for something else. Think about it. In each location there are four murders and then stop. Next city four murders and stop. Next city four murders then stop. There is one person the police looked at who lived in 1 Atlantic City, 2 Long Island, 3 Daytona Beach Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme