A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey M, i confirmed with Kim Overstreet, Amber left her phone. Not because the john asked her to. Because there was another girl in the house, I believe a freidn of Dave's who had used the # to post ads. Since Amber already had a date lined up, she left the phone for the other girl to use in case a john called for her. Maybe we can dispel the serial killrt convincing the girls to leave their phone myth once and for all.
So why did Megan leave all her stuff in the room? It's said Cruz called her right before she went out, not a John. In my opinion he told her to meet Blake down the road for something. Unless she was walking down to the store buy cigarettes and only brought a $20, why would she leave everything in the room? Its not a john asking her not to bring her phone or her purse, that's literally the dumbest theory on this forum. Even running outside for a second to meet Cruz, if she was told to meet him for a drug exchange outside the view of camera's wouldn't she bring her phone? And the hotel parking lot seems to be a pretty safe place for drug deals....so nothing make sense here

Who was the other girl. ..?..?.?? I DON'T beleive a word from these dope heads for one minute.......sell their souls for a hit.........grrrr.....dropping out before what I really think.......

Sorry.....can't believe a word from the sister or the flatmate.......both gained $$$$ From her..........?

hey M, i confirmed with Kim Overstreet, Amber left her phone. Not because the john asked her to. Because there was another girl in the house, I believe a freidn of Dave's who had used the # to post ads. Since Amber already had a date lined up, she left the phone for the other girl to use in case a john called for her. Maybe we can dispel the serial killrt convincing the girls to leave their phone myth once and for all.
So why did Megan leave all her stuff in the room? It's said Cruz called her right before she went out, not a John. In my opinion he told her to meet Blake down the road for something. Unless she was walking down to the store buy cigarettes and only brought a $20, why would she leave everything in the room? Its not a john asking her not to bring her phone or her purse, that's literally the dumbest theory on this forum. Even running outside for a second to meet Cruz, if she was told to meet him for a drug exchange outside the view of camera's wouldn't she bring her phone? And the hotel parking lot seems to be a pretty safe place for drug deals....so nothing make sense here

Megan Waterman called her grandma at midnight, to tell her that AC and her were going to get married. A pimp like Cruz doesn't marry his property. It is likely that this was his of getting her to do something out of the box. I can see him saying, "Baby, I wouldn't put you in harms way...I want to marry you." He called her at 1:30 to make sure she left for her appointment. An appointment with the SK, who already knew the layout of the area (camera positions, etc.).

Thanks LL.. There is more useful information in your single post than SCPD produced for public in 6 years.

Now, I can see Dave's narration of "John asked Amber to leave her phone behind" or the way it was interpreted on the media (48 hours I guess??) is softening to make some sense. That's nice.

How Kim confirms the "facts" about the phone? Through Dave.. Here again the question is how much truth does Dave speak?

This is a quote from Lost Girls, Robert Kolker

“Oh, okay,” said Mari. “And my daughter’s cell phone and purse have never been found.”
“Megan’s hasn’t been found, neither,” said Lorraine.
“My sister had her phone,” said Kim, “but four people worked off of that phone, too. After my
sister went missing, there were still phone calls with girls using her ad

What exactly does Kim mean by that?

And there's Lorraine's chaging narration about Megan's phone and below is why I think that happens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...est-for-the-LISK-case&p=11935379#post11935379

You have a lightning fast mind which unfortunately generates a massive dump of unmanageable information at a time and sometimes golden nuggets like that. :)

Keep posting and don't get timeouts..

Maybe she was invited to a party.....clothes preferably not optional. ....no check in for personal items....such as phone's or purses...But big monies. .....

Check the circles she worked...?...Long Island had an underground network of girls and dicks...sorry hobbists..who threw parties.......where girls weren't sure about their personal item's. ....would be safe. ....if you get invited to a pool party......with many clients? ....?.no Check in. .....maybe you leave you phone at home. ..

Just throwing around thoughts...

just not realistic. since no one else was "asked" not to bring their phone, it's incredibly unlikely megan was and unrealisitc to assume a girl wouldnt bring her phone anywhere. She was glued to it. Maybe it just happened to be charging while she had to run down to grab something, she knew exactly where she was meeting blake, right down the street to give or grab something, or she had a second phone. But she wasn't going anywhere. The "don't bring your phone theory" is phoney

just not realistic. since no one else was "asked" not to bring their phone, it's incredibly unlikely megan was and unrealisitc to assume a girl wouldnt bring her phone anywhere. She was glued to it. Maybe it just happened to be charging while she had to run down to grab something, she knew exactly where she was meeting blake, right down the street to give or grab something, or she had a second phone. But she wasn't going anywhere. The "don't bring your phone theory" isphoney

I agree with this 100%. Perhaps the theory of LISK convincing the girls to leave their lifelines behind gained legs when SG was found to have the 21-23 minute 911 call out on record with LE.
That call is evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks LL.. There is more useful information in your single post than SCPD produced for public in 6 years.

Now, I can see Dave's narration of "John asked Amber to leave her phone behind" or the way it was interpreted on the media (48 hours I guess??) is softening to make some sense. That's nice.

How Kim confirms the "facts" about the phone? Through Dave.. Here again the question is how much truth does Dave speak?

This is a quote from Lost Girls, Robert Kolker

“Oh, okay,” said Mari. “And my daughter’s cell phone and purse have never been found.”
“Megan’s hasn’t been found, neither,” said Lorraine.
“My sister had her phone,” said Kim, “but four people worked off of that phone, too. After my
sister went missing, there were still phone calls with girls using her ad

What exactly does Kim mean by that?

And there's Lorraine's chaging narration about Megan's phone and below is why I think that happens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...est-for-the-LISK-case&p=11935379#post11935379

You have a lightning fast mind which unfortunately generates a massive dump of unmanageable information at a time and sometimes golden nuggets like that. :)

Keep posting and don't get timeouts..

i think by "had" she meant owned? amber left her phone for the other girls working off that same number, girls dave was pimping although i dont know the details. megans i think you are right, explained by lorraines contact changing. i'd trust maine over scpd and go with phone gone

I'm sure this has been covered and I'm sorry for asking but has NO DNA been found on any victims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure this has been covered and I'm sorry for asking but has NO DNA been found on any victims?

Try the search function if you are sure it's been covered
there has never been any mention of dna in any of the manorville/op cases

I don't think it was addressed in the first few episodes of TKS (but I could be wrong, and/or maybe it will be brought up in future eps)... Where DID Brewer and SG go during the 15-20 min when they left his house??? Did they ask Brewer or Pak this question during their polygraphs?? Maybe John Ray knows the answer??

i think by "had" she meant owned? amber left her phone for the other girls working off that same number, girls dave was pimping although i dont know the details. megans i think you are right, explained by lorraines contact changing. i'd trust maine over scpd and go with phone gone

the context though. They are talking about their missing one's phones not being found and Kim chimes in. In that sense it seems like Kim is saying "Amber had her phone with her"... the phrase is not very clear to me.

just not realistic. since no one else was "asked" not to bring their phone, it's incredibly unlikely megan was and unrealisitc to assume a girl wouldnt bring her phone anywhere. She was glued to it. Maybe it just happened to be charging while she had to run down to grab something, she knew exactly where she was meeting blake, right down the street to give or grab something, or she had a second phone. But she wasn't going anywhere. The "don't bring your phone theory" is phoney

BBM. I tend to agree. If anything, I suspect such a request would raise red flags. Especially to someone with some degree of street smarts that these young women appeared to have.

*Joe Foti (JF) (iirc) His name was edited into Wikipedia, by someone using Suffolk Co. Police Department's IP address, implicating him as LISK. Interesting. Yet, MB's little sister did not think his was the voice of the killer. Still. Memories can fade.

QUESTION... when..where...ever???...?Can you provide any link where Amanda was asked..directed to a wiki link (-which has no voice attached)......what does Mr Foti's voice sound like......... and you say...?. MB's little sister did not think his was the voice of the killer...

Have you watched the first four episodes of The killing Season Puggle? It's in there. Forgot which episode.

After watching the show I had the idea that a law enforcement officer could potentially be a suspect. I searched but couldn't find much.

The reasons being, the motel back door, and the original 911 call from the hidden community where the girl suffered from "the elements".

An officer could have responded to the 911 maybe without dispatch knowing?

The motel, an officer who frequented the area would know the ins and outs and not seem out of place to respond to calls or patrol the motel.

The body locations along the side of the road, a police car could easily be parked anywhere without suspicion.

So my main thought is, Is there a list of officers related, do any of the victims have arrest records/ encounters with matching officers. Looking for similarities in reports/arrest (i.e., officer a arrested previously victim a, b, c, at different times). Or officers involved addresses of where they or family members lived regarding atlantic city, gilgo, and Florida.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense or someone can speak to whether or not this was looked in to.

also might help fuel the what seems to be massive cover up and lack of investigating. Think vigilante justice officer with history or run ins with these victims taking matters into their own hands.

Thanks for reading! Love this show.

Have you watched the first four episodes of The killing Season Puggle? It's in there. Forgot which episode.

Snap....

Just reading and thought ...you dipstick Puggle !!!

I was just about to come back and post an apology to you .....no I cant watch here in OZ until February....

Thanks for clearing that up for me ...

And thanks to everyone trying to send me links to sites to watch the episodes ....
Unfortunately. ...... I only have a small amount of downloads available per month ....so I have to wait grrrr...

Lol...I know ....was just throwing it out there..

I also agree......The being asked not to bring phone story is bogus.

Lindsay.....

Did you ever make a list of of the other potential victims or known victims that had surgical scars or evidence of prior operations? From memory you mentioned some male victims ....

Also I cant remember. ...... I know your pretty good on recall ....were any of the dismembered victims info on msm stating that cuts were possibly made by a surgical instrument?

Wow! I suppose I never have looked into this until I joined here a while back.
Even then..never really paid much attention until now😔
I am going to ask my aunt what SHE thinks of all of this..she's lived in Ft. Myers her entire life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LOL, don't scare her!

Anyone else think its curious. .......I was following an idea yesterday on a person. ....they had a FB page......no photos,...no friends.....obvious block to both.....Today....their page directs to "Contents unavailable". ..

How does that work???

Any FB experts......why has this individuals page become unavailable overnight??

Snap....

Just reading and thought ...you dipstick Puggle !!!

I was just about to come back and post an apology to you .....no I cant watch here in OZ until February....

Thanks for clearing that up for me ...

And thanks to everyone trying to send me links to sites to watch the episodes ....
Unfortunately. ...... I only have a small amount of downloads available per month ....so I have to wait grrrr...

No worries Puggle. It's gotta be frustrating not to be able to watch them. If you buy a Roku (cheap) and have wifi, you can watch the series on A&E (the first four are unlocked (free)) I'm waiting for them to tell me the next one I have to pay for, then I'll be in the same boat with you. Lol

Joe Foti is interesting because someone used the SCPD IP address to edit his name in place of LISK on the Wikipedia @ LISK page.

Long story short, R and J called this guy to tell him that someone did this. They recorded his voice and let Amanda listen. She said she didn't think so, his accent wasn't NY enough. (iirc).

Her body language suggested she wasn't too confident that she would be able to identify the voice.

It seems to me (imvho) that she, somewhat unconsciously, shakes her head no, when asked if she thinks she'll be able to ID it.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone in law enforcement has asked Amanda to listen to this same voice (JF) or if she's ever been asked to listen to Terri Olsen's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro