A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone link to the information that the family is cooperating with the FBI? I haven't read this. Thanks!

This is the first night JI worked a double. He was 5 hours late coming home. She was drinking all night. Did she ever once contact Jeremy while he was working? Seems odd if she didn't. Somebody used her phone at 8:30pm. I bet there were more people in that house than just her neighbor and herself. Somebody may have used the cells that were sitting out in the kitchen. Who was all at the house that night?

For somebody to enter a house, steal phones and take a ten month old baby, they have to be either totally drugged or drunk, a pedophile or a psychotic. I will not be convinced a person chose this child to sell. That didn't happen.

After the parents are ruled out, who is left that fits the description of a drunk, pedophile or was in a psychosis. If psychotic, they don't usually cover up a crime and the results are out in the open. I know of one case where an infant was abducted for sex...but come on..the chances of that are pretty darn slim. So that leaves us with a totally blacked out or drugged person who doesn't remember what happened or refuses to tell.

I strongly doubt that DB or JI are involved in the disappearance of their daughter, but I realize it is a possibility. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think so, though.

I think the reason the parents are "not cooperating" (LE's term) is b/c they feel they've said all they know, so they know their non-cooperation is not harming the investigation. IMO their lawyers have pointed out to them that if LE arrests the parents, the investigation is OVER, and that will mean the case will never be solved.

If DB is innocent and has already told everything she knows, then there's nothing else she can say to clear herself. The only thing that can clear her is for LE to follow other leads that hopefully lead to other suspects, and evidence that implicates other suspects.

If DB is innocent and submits to intensive questioning, she is helping LE build a circumstantial case against her. Even if DB's lawyers could beat the charge in a trial, it could irrevocably harm the investigation into what really happened to Lisa.

So I support the parents' decision not to submit to direct questioning by LE, but instead just to answer informational questions through their lawyer, which gives the parents legal protection while still providing LE with needed information.

If DB is guilty IMO there would be physical evidence and witnesses, so LE can prove her guilt without her cooperation.

Of course all MOO!

I voted for both parents are responsible for baby Lisa's disappearance. While I believe the ultimate responsibility rests with DB, I believe JI knows what happened and is involved in a cover up.

I'm not optimistic that baby Lisa is still alive, and the article that Nursebeeme linked is disappointing as it indicates that this case is becoming a cold case. We may never know.

At this time, I believe, there are too many loose ends in this story. A fact is that there is a baby missing, she was in her crib and then she was gone. Fingers have been pointed in all directions, with no credible answers, at this time.

There are the ubiquitous analogies to the Casey Anthony debacle; this case is about Baby Lisa.

Remember one thing; in another celebrated case, the dingo really did eat the baby.

Ive No Idea At The Moment. Only Been Following This Case For A Week So Ive Got Some Catching Up To Do.. I May Change My Mind When Ive Red All The Info
(Just Hope Baby Lisa Is Alive Bless Her)

Thanks! Reading that article just made me very sad. We really need to ask ourselves what in the world happened? The parents were so cooperative and then it all went down hill. Why?

bbm, JMO, the family's lawyer said that, not LE

bbm, JMO, the family's lawyer said that, not LE

Yes but my point is they were so cooperative at the beginning but then went down hill after that accusatory interrogation.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Kansas City police say the parents of a 10-month-old girl who disappeared from her crib have been cooperative and are not considered suspects.

Capt. Steve Young said Wednesday that investigators have found little to go on in their search for Lisa Irwin.

Young says police have invited the parents to talk to the media but they have yet to take up that offer. He says investigators interviewed the parents late into the night Tuesday.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/279957/3/KC-police-Parents-of-missing-baby-cooperative

This case is so crazy. It's reminding me of Raising Arizona meets Gone Baby Gone.

Still convinced of it having been an accidental death on the mother's watch and a baby dumped in river with help of an accomplice.

Also think we will never know and that life long resulting karma and soul-eating guilt will have to be the "justice~do-ers". I will forever cringe at the fact that police were not called for the accidental death, which is a tragedy but not a murder. What sort of judgement was that, unless you were hiding something else or were too drunk to have any judgement left at all...

Poor sweet lisa :( :( :(

Still riding the fence. I think LE probably have the answers to many of the questions that I need answering and they aren't sharing so I'm stuck here.

I think Lisa died as a direct result of her mother being unable to respond, due to being drunk. Lisa no doubt had to have woken between 6;30 and 3:30 and needed changed or fed or just fussy because she was sick. She could have even chocked on her own fluid, or dropped as someone was trying to help get her out of the crib, anything can happen when a child is left in a crib and mom is out cold. I think they buried somewhere near by, 3 to 5 miles from the home.

For those that can, please watch and keep your eyes on jeremy the whole time. What is it with him that bothers me? dang

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

At 6:35 jeremy goes on to say how you can pick her up in the middle of the night and she won't even cry and stuff. It sounds like to me that lisa was moved around alot in the middle of the night. Why?

Respectfully, is there a more credible news source than USA Today stating this "fact" about disturbed earth in the back yard?

Something from Reuters, or AP?

TIA for an alternate link.

If you will look on the USA Today story, first line.......it is from AP.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation...48/1?AID=4992781&PID=4169795&SID=3xs0ju0ugrnp

Also, this is at the bottom of the story:

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Respectfully, is there a more credible news source than USA Today stating this "fact" about disturbed earth in the back yard?

Something from Reuters, or AP?

TIA for an alternate link.

Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin. Oh dang that's right their not talking!
j/k

I am still on the fence. Somedays i feel like DB is up to her eyeballs in this, and her daughter is dead. Then other times i feel like maybe MW & JT took Lisa. I need more information. JMO

Whether directly or indirectly, I do think DB is responsible for what happened to Lisa, and that she knows what happened. Not sure if she actually did something to Lisa accidently or otherwise, or if her negligence/lack of care of Lisa on that night resulted in Lisa being harmed and/or taken. But I do feel she knows far more than she is saying. Worse, I'm not sure Lisa will ever be found.

Sadly, I believe Lisa is deceased. I believe that her mother caused her death. I don't believe it was an accident either. I don't think that dad played a part in it. At this point, with no body, and no witnesses, I fear that this will end up a cold case. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is where I'm :fence: ; whether it was an accident or planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member