A new beginning for the Anthonys?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure they are going out of the limelight. George had big emphasis on missing kids in his speech. I expect the family, especially him, to try and set up some foundation and try to make that his work.
Heck they even talked about it in a jailhouse visit!!

Gotta keep the $$$ coming in at any cost! :rolleyes:

How is this going to work I wonder? Can you take donations to help find missing children and then not actively search??? After the little they did for Caylee, I don't think I would want their help. This will be very interesting.

I hope if George and Cindy are able to use their tragedy as a platform to help others that they are very successful in that endeavor and that it brings them some measure of peace. I think it would be a wonderful legacy for Caylee.
I want them to have purpose, I want Caylee to be remembered, I just have a tough time seeing them as spokespeople for "missing" children. Caylee was NOT missing.

I want them to have purpose, I want Caylee to be remembered, I just have a tough time seeing them as spokespeople for "missing" children. Caylee was NOT missing.

I don't think they know this bit of information.

Hooking up with kidfinders and felons leaves a bad taste and would hurt families that truly have missing kids. I say they move on and move over.

In their eyes Caylee was missing from June to December when her remains were found. Unfortunately, many 'missing' children are actually already dead by the time people report them as missing.

I don't get it either. If my child were missing-I would not want my child's name associated w/ this family. Would people assume that my child was not really missing??? This family doesn't have the credibility or the integrity to get into this "business".

More hypocrisy from the Anthonys- Caylee was never missing.

She was murdered by her mother and thrown in the woods like garbage.

Caylee's name does not belong on a foundation for missing children. It belongs on a foundation to prevent parental child abuse and murder.

hmmmm,
We'll see how long it takes for the A's to get themselves involved in the Haleigh C disappearance. Not long, IMO

KFN is heading there. They and the A's are joined at the hip.

What is The Caylee Marie Foundation supposed to be, exactly?

The original application said, "To find missing Caylee Marie Anthony (a missing child) and to offer assistance to families of other missing children." Pretty vague.

Going by what I heard yesterday, the A's have not changed. In fact they reinforced what they've felt all along. Support KC, Caylee was merely collateral damage.

More hypocrisy from the Anthonys- Caylee was never missing.

She was murdered by her mother and thrown in the woods like garbage.

Caylee's name does not belong on a foundation for missing children. It belongs on a foundation to prevent parental child abuse and murder.

Perfect.

How is this going to work I wonder? Can you take donations to help find missing children and then not actively search??? After the little they did for Caylee, I don't think I would want their help. This will be very interesting.

Ummm... KidFinders did.

So true. You said it all!

In their eyes Caylee was missing from June to December when her remains were found. Unfortunately, many 'missing' children are actually already dead by the time people report them as missing.
I don't think they thought she was missing. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colinnew
Back