A new beginning for the Anthonys?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the two are necessarily related in terms of implications ("suicide" and immediate hopping on the help wagon). But I agree this shows KFN to be completely unprofessional and clueless. Great point!

If he had attempted suicide, wouldn't he have some mental health professionals guiding him and his family thru all of this???

If he had attempted suicide, wouldn't he have some mental health professionals guiding him and his family thru all of this???

1. He may not have accepted counselling in spite of what BC reports.

2. He may not have accepted advice from mental health professionals and is going his own way.

It's sure a pretty thought, isn't it? But, no, mental health treatment even for people who attempt suicide is not a given after release from the hospital.

Time will tell regarding new beginnings. They suspected something happened to Caylee that first night after smelling the car because they admitted to LE they searched the backyard for Caylee's body. They looked in the playhouse, shed, etc. While they protect KC they know what she is capable of. GA would do better to volunteer services to TES AFTER he is released by his doctor and fully recovered. The A's should request donations be sent to TES in Caylee's name as that would truly show how sincere they are about helping other families. Their family has proven none of them should be in charge of handling any monies not belonging to them personally as they have a real problem keeping track of their own money between the stealing and gambling. The fact that they continue to stay connected to KFN is sad and speaks volumes. Holding judgment on this one until after the depositions are completed.

I don't understand why people keep saying Caylee was not missing. Her whereabouts were unknown to anyone but her killer for 6 months. Is that not the very definition of missing? The news is reporting that Haleigh is missing. If, heaven forbid, she is found dead someplace in 6 months, does that change the fact that she's missing now?

Imo a child is missing when their primary caregiver cannot find them. If my sister doesn't know where my daughter is, my daughter is not missing. If I don't know where my daughter is, she is. Caylee's mother knew exactly where Caylee was and so did Cindy and George from the moment they smelled the decomp in the car.

Dont hold your breathe - they wont stop until they have offended every single parent
on the planet.

I wonder if the general public, (meaning those people who get all their information about this case from television news, alone) feel as strongly negative about the A's?

BTW, I've always wanted to tell you that your avi mesmerizes me and makes me laugh at the same time.

Bold mine.

I think you only need to look as far as the Orlando Sentinal Blog to see how locals feel about the A's. Pretty much is negative in there, too.

While I don't agree, I can see why GA feels a need to want to help others-

However, looking at it from another angle- I think this could add insult to injury for
other families- they want the perpetrators found and convicted- GA is trying to get Caylee's murderer off-
Most of these folks are not thinking about money and are not asking for any- they don't even have time to think about nor to pick an organization to want contributions to go to-they just want their children back-
GA and the rest of the A's need to leave assisting families of lost children to MK, and the other pro's. The A's case is not the same as most

There's other things he can do, but he needs to continue with his counseling, and he needs guidance (not CA's) from a pro-

RE: George saying "They need me."

CAYLEE needed George too.....to help find her after her mother did something to her. To clear up the lies surrounding her diappearance, not feed into them. He didn't do a very good job when hos granddaughter needed him. I don't think he will be much of a help to this family either since he really has no idea what they are going through. His granddaughter wasn't even suspected to be abducted. Everyone seemed to know from the getgo, grandparents included that Caylee was deceased.

just to briefly address the subject matter in the title of the post (sorry - i've been gone for a while and i'm trying to catch up)
to me, a new beginning must start w/ a change and i don't think the anthony's are capable of that. they strike me as the kind of people who's lives, world, beliefs, basic understanding of reality would have to be completely annihilated before they'd even even deign to look at things from a slightly different point of view.

if you don't mind me asking, what post are you responding to?

I was responding to the question Anthonys new beginnings ?

I dont think so ....dont think they are capable of breaking free of the

psychological bonds that tie them to supporting the inmate , asking

public for donations and media appearances full of half truths deceptions

and illogical opinions .

I wonder if the general public, (meaning those people who get all their information about this case from television news, alone) feel as strongly negative about the A's?

If I wasn't aware of the events surrounding the situation, I probably would have laughed at Cindy's 'hammer time' or related to her as a mom protecting her kid and told her to take a swing at those fools on her front lawn.

I have developed a "shell" I guess you could call it, regarding people I see on TV. Growing up in the 70's, very much a child of my times. The Vietnam War was in our living room every night, college kids dying in protests, followed by the Brady Bunch and Happy Daze. It all took on the same not quite real, it's all acting 'feel'. It's very hard for me to make a connection with people through the TV. It's very hard for me to make an accurate assessment of someone on TV; unless I go back and pick apart their body language and facial expressions.

The written word on the other hand says so much. To read the transcripts and hear little things we didn't pick up the first time, put that together with a good face or body reading. Bam!!

So for me I guess the answer to your question is no. I can sit in front of the tube with my hubby, completely engrossed in a movie or book, stare straight at the TV during a commercial and not be able to tell you 1 thing about what I just watched.

RE: George saying "They need me."

CAYLEE needed George too.....to help find her after her mother did something to her. To clear up the lies surrounding her diappearance, not feed into them. He didn't do a very good job when hos granddaughter needed him. I don't think he will be much of a help to this family either since he really has no idea what they are going through. His granddaughter wasn't even suspected to be abducted. Everyone seemed to know from the getgo, grandparents included that Caylee was deceased.

George saying "they need me" hurt my heart, he wants so badly to be there for someone, to be supportive of another human in pain.

He has been so abused by his own family. Telling KC he would put himself in her shoes in jail to spare her, that he would give his own life to get Caylee back. I'm sure she got a good giggle out of that later that night. And I'm also sure she would trade places with him, put him in that cell in New York minute if she could figure out how to get away with it.

By the time Caylee went missing, she was already beyond George's help. Caylee needed George when the A's let KC leave their home with her. She needed George when KC was dragging her to different mens homes and putting her sleep in their beds. During the 2 years that KC said she was going to work and George suspected she didn't have a job. I have a horrible feeling there were a lot of times that Caylee really needed George when he wasn't around and when he was, she didn't yet have the words to tell him what she was going through.

I think in Caylee, George saw a second chance. An opportunity to care for a child who really needed him and I think George was embracing the chance. I think KC was jealous of the attention George gave Caylee, attention that she didn't get herself. This is why KC told her friends ugly stories about George. No doubt some of those stories got back to him and hurt him to his core. Caylee was George's sunshine, morning and nite. She needed him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back