A new beginning for the Anthonys?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectfully snipped:

I haven't posted at all on this thread, but I'd like to suggest that the basis for most of our unfavorable opinions about GA going to Satsuma is this: We desperately needed a vacation from GA and CA and LA and all the emotional upheaval and controversey associated with them. At the conclusion of the memorial, I thought we would enjoy a badly needed respite from the A's for a few weeks, or at least until the next document dump.

Maybe I'm the only one who felt this way, but when I turned on the morning news only a day and a half after that heart-wrenching memorial, and saw George's face filling my television screen--live from Satsuma--I let out a cry of disbelief. And when he ended this interview by saying in an emotion-clogged voice, "They need me," I felt like screaming! I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off without ever finding out how Haleigh's case was progressing.

I have the greatest sympathy and pity for GA, but after seven long months of Anthony Angst I needed a break from George and the emotions he evokes. :)

This is exactly why the Anthony family should not be involved. They are a "turn off" to people. Instead of learning about Haleigh, you turned off your T.V. and you are a W/S member not the average American. Their reputation preceeds them and can be of no help to Haleigh. Haleigh's story is out there and people are watching w/o the Anthony's "help".

FTO-The Anthony's originally wanted a privet Memorial, but the public went up in arms about that.
It is the public that was absorbed in this case that needed to have the public Memorial for their closur,
and the Anthony's agreed to do that.
I do not believe that they used anything to profit; I do know that they did not have the means
to hire attorneys, I do know that papartzi pays well; and I do not call it profiting.
I do not think they are getting rich off this, but it may help to pay the cost of the legal help
that they need.

I have a daughter with mental problems, My thoughts of the world before I encountered the things my daughter has done, AND what I know I had to go through is not the same.
But I still have unconditional love.
I wish I could still see the world with my Rose Colored glasses, and I wish I can alway go with what
I believe is RIGHT...
Sometimes I have to go with what will help to heal, and believe it or not those who know me think I have amazing strength and love.
So your last question - Caylee was gone, and the Anthony's deep inside knew, PARENT KNOW,
They also smelled the car and knew they lost Casey too.
AS Parents they are trying to keep her away from the general population in prison,
I can not fault them for that, they ARE parents, and now they know they are parents of a not mentally balanced girl, (They do not often get diagnosed in time).
ALSO: It is still possible that While Casey panicked and had something to do with hiding Caylee's body, that the baby was harmed in a Bordello, I still believe that.
As Casey's parents they are going through HELL

There is a huge difference between supporting a child and covering up. The Anthony family has covered up. They did not go to KC and say "tell us everything and we will support you, take responsibility and we will stand behind you". That is what a good parent does. Enabling is not good parenting. They have played the helicopter role for far too long. Years of lazy parenting helped lead them to where they are. No. There is no excuse for their behavior. Yes. KC is mentally ill. They should have gotten her help years ago. They didn't, so yes they are partially responsible. Instead of using "tough love" they caved into KC time and again. They are bad parents plain and simple. They are not responsible for what happened to Caylee but they are bad parents and bad people.

This is exactly why the Anthony family should not be involved. They are a "turn off" to people. Instead of learning about Haleigh, you turned off your T.V. and you are a W/S member not the average American. Their reputation preceeds them and can be of no help to Haleigh. Haleigh's story is out there and people are watching w/o the Anthony's "help".

I wonder if the general public, (meaning those people who get all their information about this case from television news, alone) feel as strongly negative about the A's?

BTW, I've always wanted to tell you that your avi mesmerizes me and makes me laugh at the same time.

The Anthony's are kind of sickening aren't they? Now they are "helping" with the abduction of Haileigh Cummings. They don't have any experience with a missing or abducted child. Their granddaughter was murdered probably in their house by their daughter. Totally different thing. Why don't they have a little regard for Caylee's memory and stop their nonsense.

I wonder if the general public, (meaning those people who get all their information about this case from television news, alone) feel as strongly negative about the A's?

BTW, I've always wanted to tell you that your avi mesmerizes me and makes me laugh at the same time.

They are sick sick people. IMO Anyone who has had their life touched by toxic people see them for what they are very quickly... the ones who don't are in their own form of denial about their own toxic relationships.

Call me an "armchair" whatever ya will (not you directly, people reading this)- because nope, I'm no shrink.. I didn't go to school and read about toxic, or do studies on toxic people. I was born into toxic, am my own form of toxic and have sought out toxic people my entire life. So this is just MO! :)

My guess is that the general public is probably even sicker of it b/c they only see what is considered "newsworthy". They watch the parts of the case that are attention grabbing, i.e. CA yielding a hammer, etc... :)

Snipped by me:

While addressing the reporters at Haleigh's parents place, George said something like, (not exact quote) "They need support. They need help." And then he said (exact quote) "They need me".

I was stunned to hear him say that. I am still ruminating what he truly meant by that. Or maybe I am wondering more what the psychology behind that statement was. It was sad and pathetic. It was far more about HIM than it was about Haleigh's family.

Is it that George wants to be needed?
Is he trying to prove he has a place in the world of missing child advocates?

Whatever his true reasons are, altruistic or self-serving, I still maintain he and his family do not have the credibility or profile to counsel the families of missing children. If they want to honor Caylee and help others, many good suggestions have been posted here on WS.

On a slightly humorous note... As early as Tuesday night I believe, the media learned that Misty and Ronald had taken polygraphs, and promptly starting hounding Misty and Ronald about whether they "passed" or not. I immediately imagined George shaking his head and saying woefully to Ronald, "I wish I'd gotten here in time to tell you not to take a polygraph. Cindy, Lee, and I refused to take polygraphs, and we're glad we didn't...."

LOL

Snipped by me:

On a slightly humorous note... As early as Tuesday night I believe, the media learned that Misty and Ronald had taken polygraphs, and promptly starting hounding Misty and Ronald about whether they "passed" or not. I immediately imagined George shaking his head and saying woefully to Ronald, "I wish I'd gotten here in time to tell you not to take a polygraph. Cindy, Lee, and I refused to take polygraphs, and we're glad we didn't...."

LOL

G0d, poor George. She has really just sucked him dry ..

Bold mine.

Ummm...if you saw the video of George talking to the press when he arrived to give support to Haleigh's family, at one point in the video, DM of KFN is seen. Guess the rolling billboard, t-shirts, and donation jars are not far behind. :rolleyes:

On the Hayleigh thread it is being said that George and KFN were asked to leave when they arrived this morning.

On the Hayleigh thread it is being said that George and KFN were asked to leave when they arrived this morning.

I'm not even a little bit surprised. It is always about the Anthony family. I'm sure a family consumed w/ worry is not interested in listening to the Anthony Family sob story.

FTO-The Anthony's originally wanted a privet Memorial, but the public went up in arms about that.
It is the public that was absorbed in this case that needed to have the public Memorial for their closur,
and the Anthony's agreed to do that.
I do not believe that they used anything to profit; I do know that they did not have the means
to hire attorneys, I do know that papartzi pays well; and I do not call it profiting.
I do not think they are getting rich off this, but it may help to pay the cost of the legal help
that they need.

I have a daughter with mental problems, My thoughts of the world before I encountered the things my daughter has done, AND what I know I had to go through is not the same.
But I still have unconditional love.
I wish I could still see the world with my Rose Colored glasses, and I wish I can alway go with what
I believe is RIGHT...
Sometimes I have to go with what will help to heal, and believe it or not those who know me think I have amazing strength and love.
So your last question - Caylee was gone, and the Anthony's deep inside knew, PARENT KNOW,
They also smelled the car and knew they lost Casey too.
AS Parents they are trying to keep her away from the general population in prison,
I can not fault them for that, they ARE parents, and now they know they are parents of a not mentally balanced girl, (They do not often get diagnosed in time).
ALSO: It is still possible that While Casey panicked and had something to do with hiding Caylee's body, that the baby was harmed in a Bordello, I still believe that.
As Casey's parents they are going through HELL

I too have a daughter with mental problems. That however, would never excuse murder. Nor would it asolve me of responsibility for covering the crime after smelling decomp in the car and cleaning it out before LE could get there.

I too have a daughter with mental problems. That however, would never excuse murder. Nor would it asolve me of responsibility for covering the crime after smelling decomp in the car and cleaning it out before LE could get there.

:clap::clap::clap:

I have "mental problems" and I have never harmed my child but if I did, I'd deserve to be punished.

I cannot imagine this family that hasn't even begun to heal could offer any comfort. George is far too angry to help. He needs to come to terms with his own situation and begin the healing process b/f he starts "helping" others.

In my experience, if someone has suffered a great loss (in this case traumatic), no organisation will allow them to be a peer counsellor for a year.

If indeed, George is seeing someone for counselling, then no counsellor worth their salt would recommend this avenue to him! All George will do is relive the trauma, and to me, that is very evident in his expression. He is no shape to help anyone until he helps himself. For at least a year. In his case, probably more.

I thought he was getting help beyond drugs.

His behaviour and attitude can only have a disturbing effect on the vulnerable.

As the saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions . It surely fits this scenario.

I don't think George stands a chance at recovery until he breaks free from the KFC cult. I hope this rumour is true, that KFC and George were asked to leave. Probably not up to LE though, as they were there under the guise of supporting the family.

I don't think George stands a chance at recovery until he breaks free from the KFC cult. I hope this rumour is true, that KFC and George were asked to leave. Probably not up to LE though, as they were there under the guise of supporting the family.

Oh dear, they asked KFC to leave? The poor Colonel will be turning over in his grave. PETA and Pam were giving him enough fits already.

(just kidding you, Nosey, I know who you meant)

In my experience, if someone has suffered a great loss (in this case traumatic), no organisation will allow them to be a peer counsellor for a year.

If indeed, George is seeing someone for counselling, then no counsellor worth their salt would recommend this avenue to him! All George will do is relive the trauma, and to me, that is very evident in his expression. He is no shape to help anyone until he helps himself. For at least a year. In his case, probably more.

I thought he was getting help beyond drugs.

His behaviour and attitude can only have a disturbing effect on the vulnerable.

As the saying goes: The road to hell is paved with good intentions . It surely fits this scenario.

Which makes one wonder about his "suicide" attempt, doesn't it?

In regard to KFN allowing GA to get involved so soon, I believe this only proves the real priorities of this organization.

Oh dear, they asked KFC to leave? The poor Colonel will be turning over in his grave. PETA and Pam were giving him enough fits already.

(just kidding you, Nosey, I know who you meant)

An honest mistake, I imagine. KFC probably looks for missing chickens. ;) Though we're not sure exactly what it is that KFN does.

if george really was asked to leave then i'm worried about how he'll react to that after the whole, very public, 'they need me' comment.

Which makes one wonder about his "suicide" attempt, doesn't it?

In regard to KFN allowing GA to get involved so soon, I believe this only proves the real priorities of this organization.

I don't think the two are necessarily related in terms of implications ("suicide" and immediate hopping on the help wagon). But I agree this shows KFN to be completely unprofessional and clueless. Great point!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back