A Poll - When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

When did you decide that Casey was guilty?

• When I heard the 911 call from Cindy on the news

Votes: 195 43.5%
  • After hearing Casey's interview with LE

Votes: 133 29.7%
  • After one of the first document dumps

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • After the party photos were released

Votes: 21 4.7%
  • After Caylee was found

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I'm still undecided about her guilt

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • I still think she's innocent

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Other (feel free to explain)

Votes: 55 12.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted 911 call and not reporting her daughter missing. That spells
G U I L T, in my book.. Then of course to really confirm my belief, listening to her interview with LE :liar::loser: :boohoo:

I suspected she was guilty from the first time that I heard about the case, but what REALLY cinched it for me was when I heard the phone call when she talked to Lee, her mother and her friend Christina...what I heard in her voice that day and the things that she said made me 100% positive that she was GUILTY and that there was NO accident. Since then, the evidence has strengthened that opinion day by miserable day.

I heard 31 days on the 911 call that her mother made and immediately thought, "Oh, no no no. That little one is gone. Her own mother killed her."

I would like to add, however, that I haven't decided and won't decide 100% until after the trial. Do I think she is guilty. Oh, yes! Do I know? No.

IMO, the case has been proven with the evidence that has been released. Now the defense needs to somehow give us information that can erase that evidence. I seriously doubt that it can be done.

Once the gavel has sounded and all the evidence has been submitted and argued, I'm sure I'll know if KC is a monster or not.

Until then...I think she is a monster!

I knew for sure KC was guilty when all the lies came to light but had suspected it since the 911 call. I kept thinking it must have been an accidental death that KC was afraid to admit to UNTIL the duct tape on the skull came out. Then, that heart sticker news came out and tore me up. I just had to back away from the case. She is guilty of murder in the first degree.

I remember seeing the news with Casey on it for the first time. I think she had been arrested and the news was giving talking about the circumstances of the case. Something about the stern look on her face...not emotional or crying. If it were me in those handcuffs and I was innocent I'd be crying and scared to go to jail. But, after I heard the deperation in Cindy's voice on the 911 tapes, I was convinced she was guilty. I think that was the only and one time I had any sympathy for the A's. Aftering seeing how they didn't and won't cooperate with LE, I realized they didn't have CA baby's best interest at heart.

Great poll. I voted "other"... I knew something was up when when I read a short blurb in the newspaper about a Florida mom who didn't report her daughter missing, and took LE to Universal on the notion that she worked there, then only admitted she was lying after they arrived.

I would like to have been able to select multiple items and add one.

- 31 days missing before LE contacted (and even then it wasn't her idea)
- party pictures
- Target shopping video

There's no way a parent who believed her child was missing would behave as she did. (And I don't want to hear "everyone reacts differently" -- that's bs... Show me ANY other parent who has ever behaved like that when their child was truly missing. Just one... I'm sure you can't.)

She's not only guilty... she's pure evil.

As soon as I heard missing thirty-one days and not reported. All the information that came forth after only solidified my suspicions.

First words of the first story the first time I heard it on day one.

31 days..........I wasn't sure Caylee was deceased, but at the very least, I thought she had sold her. Definitely not an innocent victim when I heard 31 days. Not any reasonable person would excuse misplacing a child for a month.

i voted "other" for this very reason - the first time i heard anything about this story, i KNEW the mother had something to do with it because she never reported the disappearance to the police...

hmm... well.. i could go on and on with this..

with everything that came out between july and november, the hair in the trunk with the "death ban" was what made me realize that this child was dead and because of how shady KC was acting, of course i knew she killed caylee.

i always tried to hold on to a glimmer of hope that caylee would be found... and that KC gave her away or sold her for drugs or whatever.. but then i would think about the hair with the death ban, and say... nah... she can't be alive. but there was no other proof...

then after her remains were found, that totally 100% sealed the deal for me.
and who else would've killed her BUT KC?

grieving mothers do NOT act like that.

my daughter is now the same age that caylee was when she went "missing" and as mad as she's ever made me, i can NOT for one nano second, ever imagine hurting her in any way. i can't even bring myself to give her a smack on the butt when she's being difficult.
i can not imagine trying to live my life without her in it.

if she were to go missing even for a second, i would be on the phone with the police. i would not eat or sleep until she was found. i would search for the rest of my life until she was found... and not in night clubs or on myspace either.

my daughter is now the same age that caylee was when she went "missing" and as mad as she's ever made me, i can NOT for one nano second, ever imagine hurting her in any way. i can't even bring myself to give her a smack on the butt when she's being difficult.
i can not imagine trying to live my life without her in it.

if she were to go missing even for a second, i would be on the phone with the police. i would not eat or sleep until she was found. i would search for the rest of my life until she was found... and not in night clubs or on myspace either.
I actually broke down when I read this because it mirrors EXACTLY how I feel with my own daughter.

They would have to keep me constantly drugged and watched because I fear I would not want to live if something happened to my daughter. I would also pursue the "nanny" full force and God help her if I found her.

I voted for when I heard the 911 call. It did not bode well for Caylee when Cindy said that Casey's car smelled like there had been a dead body in the damn car. Then when Casey tells the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for 31 days.

That pretty much did it for me.

I knew she killed her child the first time I heard Caylee had been missing for a month and Casey hadn't reported her "missing". It was reported on my local news in the beginning of the case.

I almost chose #1, but realized I was well aware Casey was the murderer long before I heard Cindy's 911 call on TV or on the internet, which wasn't released until sometime later. By that time, we already knew about the smell in the trunk, the hair, etc.

to me she was guilty when she said, she had not seen her child in 31 days. if it were not for CA calling 911... could of been a lot longer.

The moment I heard 31 days. End of story.

I have to agree... that's what did it for me. The lies about the jobs / Zanny's apartment sealed it for me and I knew then that Caylee was dead.

IMO only someone who wants to delay their crime being discovered for as long as possible.

Exactly! Who in their right mind would think otherwise? IMO, a mother doesn't wait 31 days to report their child missing UNLESS the mother had something to do with the disappearance.

I voted for when I heard the 911 call. It did not bode well for Caylee when Cindy said that Casey's car smelled like there had been a dead body in the damn car. Then when Casey tells the 911 dispatcher that her daughter had been missing for 31 days.

That pretty much did it for me.

I am assuming that the prosecution would open with this bit of information. They should! Who would be able to get past this one simple fact....KC WAITED 31 DAYS to report her child missing? Even if you don't have kids, it's hard to understand why she waited 31 days. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody