Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my 100% projected opinions:

1. He looks toward the family area for strength. I do believe he stays very connected with them and fuels himself through this grueling trial for/with them. (My sister's killers prosecutor wore a pair of her earrings that I gave her every day of our trials.) It's highly likely he was just looking over in our general direction and I completely personalized it.

2. Same as number 1.

3. I had my hair in a ponytail and my vintage 60's glasses on and a cardigan so he was having some kind of vintage flashback. Or he just hadn't recognized me in that particular costume so he was just wondering who I was/am.

4. I keep my private Juanderings to myself.

;):seeya:

I love how he is connected to the family--it's the only reason to do such a passionate job as prosecutor. Love that your prosecutor had your sister's earrings. It's nice to know that there are people like Juan and your prosecutor who share our passion for getting justice for victims.

AND...I saw you on the livefeed yesterday & you're one hot mama! I'm sure Juan isn't immune. :)

You are spot on my dear. The expert doesn't even have to have met JA. Nurmi can just throw examples such as "do domestic violence victims often do anything to apease their abusers?". "Do domestic violence victims get 'scrambled brain' when being yelled at by their abuser?" etc.

We've heard all the key words during direct. If all of us can figure this out I am sure Juan was on to this years ago when this defence first sprouted.
Don't forget the shaking like a chihuahua.

I work at a prison for the worst of the worst of offenders, but no death row...however, the men that are living their sentence of Life without are doing just that, living without, solitary, no comforts and they get to live with the daily knowledge of where they are an why....no sympathy given...their needs are met but that is all...they earned that treatment, because of our location etc...they do not even get to have much contact with anyone or any family....I almost wish she would get that, she will not be performing for "american idol" if she does...no visitors...so from my perspective it seems living with her mind and memories will be some justice perhaps...

And eventually, she will be nothing more than a faded memory... which will REALLY be punishment for her!

Thank you to all the court room observers for your time and dedication bringing your observations to those of us who can not attend the trial in person.

Day 24 approximately 28 minutes into her testimony she states that she didn't have the opportunity to delete or send the sex call because her phone (JM asked her if it was the same phone that was used to record the sex call with TA and when he said 17th, she corrected him to state it was the 18th) was reported stolen. How then does she later testify that she used her phone on June 1st to take pictures of her work injury? She said that she took the pictures to send to friends but didn't have a chance. Not the restaurant or a friend, she took the pictures with her phone. Did she get a new phone and if so, where has that been documented? I hope JM has access to this "new" phone, I don't remember any evidence mentioning that she now had a 3rd phone.

How convenient, as well as, her ability to conform statements based on real evidence that now the glass she injured her finger on was a "Margarita" glass, another way she can explain away Ryan Burns statement that she told him she injured her fingers at "Margaritville"

Also, if you look back at the testimony when she was asked to read the text from Travis when he called her a sociopath, she was holding tissues in her left hand and every time she had to say a word that was critical of her she would make a fist in anger as she read the words he wrote of her.

I think this is especially interesting because there are so many "hidden" clues in the interrogation tapes and testimony from her. She is giving the answers to the truth just in her sick pathological, narcissistic, sociopathic language. It shows her obsession, rage, and sick interpretations of reality.

I have not been able to find the original video recording of Det. Flores with her on July 15th but I do remember a part of the conversation where he asked her why and she replied something as to having to move on with her life and it was the only way. Now this is not verbatim but close. I do want to review it so I am not taking it out of context but I can not find the original full version, only the excerpts that were replayed in court. I think this is another of her coded sick messages as if to say, I'm telling you everything you want to know just figure it out, catch me if you can but I'm smarter than you all. She is a psychopath!

I pray that Justice prevails and she is punished for murdering Travis in life and death. She tortured him in his last months of life, brutally murdered his body and now murdering him in his after life defaming and attacking his reputation, putting his family and his friends through all her lies and accusations. The Mesa community, the mormon community, Domestic violence victims, and the nation are all being affected! She needs to pay for all her crimes.

Thank you for such compelling observations!

I didn't know time and date stamp could be manipulated. I am sure JM can bring back his expert to testify to that on rebuttal.

He has to be careful there however, because the DT could say that the pics on TA's camera were also manipulated by the forensics guys who pulled up the deleted pics. :tos:

I made an album of avatars for each juror and placed a link below. Please let me know if the link is broken. Some are having trouble accessing it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I get a message that I do not have access to wherever the link goes... :confused:

Katie the jewelry is just beautiful. What a kind thing for you to do and to think of us besides. Thank You :loveyou:

My question is this. You mentioned that the court room sort of wakes up when Martinez pops in and is able to cross her about a particular piece of evidence. Does ALL of the Jury do the same or is there any particular person who seems just as bored no matter who is speaking?

I know I literally :aktion1: during Nurmi's droning no matter how hard I try but it's like the coffee kicking in when Martinez speaks.

This is off topic, but I wonder if FCA is saying to herself, "I should have taken the stand, look at all the attention!"

It matters because she is saying that Travis broke that finger on Jan. 22, 2008, as a reaction to her catching him with those photos. If that can be shown to be a lie then her entire self defense claim is completely shot. Personally, I never believed it in the first place, but it will show the jury definitively that her abuse claims are lies.

Juan has already proven through text messages and such that she was not even at Travis' the day she claimed this happened.

I apologise if this has already been covered somewhere and I have missed the answer. Can someone tell me how they choose (or who chooses) the final jurors or are the alternates already decided but no one knows yet. At this point in time and I believe up until closing statements??? all 18 continue to sit in court and then 6 are released before deliberation.

Is it not enough that she showed the injury to the detective on the interrogation tape?

I apologise if this has already been covered somewhere and I have missed the answer. Can someone tell me how they choose (or who chooses) the final jurors or are the alternates already decided but no one knows yet. At this point in time and I believe up until closing statements??? all 18 continue to sit in court and then 6 are released before deliberation.

What I've seen in other Maricopa County trials, is that all of the jurors who are still left at the end of the case have their numbers thrown into a hat (so to speak), and the court clerk arbitrarily pulls jury numbers who get released until they reach the jury of 12.

Oh one more thing. Travis family friend today asked me if I was writing a book. I'm glad she asked me (so I could clarify) but it gave me a little feeling of heartbreak if people were wondering that about my furious note taking. She has a friend who lurks here who told her about me (shout out to you btw) so I explained where my notes were going and that I was also doing it to keep from blowing my stack in court.

I would never, EVER take advantage of this family by doing anything like that. My participation is just what you see it is. No other agenda whatsoever. In fact I'm wondering what to do with all my journals I'm taking notes on. Anyone want them? ;) Tricia?

you should think about writing a book - not about the trial or these crimes, but maybe but more as a guide to families who end up the position that your family and travis' family find themselves in - kind of a how to?? - you obviously have a gift for writing and have had to navigate these these horrible waters b4 and could give some excellent advice especially dealing w/ police and the justice system - idk, just a thought?

and btw - i don't get concerned w/ jurors watching jodi - i am sure i would too - i would want to see every expression when she tries to weave her tales of deception

What I've seen in other Maricopa County trials, is that all of the jurors who are still left at the end of the case have their numbers thrown into a hat (so to speak), and the court clerk arbitrarily pulls jury numbers who get released until they reach the jury of 12.

Thank you so much.

Reminder I spoke with Tanisha yesterday and she endorsed this paypal account as accurate for funds to donate to the family:

justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

In Canada, the government helps support the family of crime victims so that they can afford to do things like attend trial. I don't have a problem paying my taxes for something like that. I think it's sad that we have to have a collection so these people can witness justice for their brother. But I think it's lovely that so many find it in their hearts to contribute.

I'm curious how the jury is reacting to the memory loss issue. I'm ready to puke with them acting like it's a real memory problem when we all know she chooses not to "remember" because if she admitted to remembering things it would disprove self defense. The only reason she made the comment to JM about "when men like you are grilling me, or Travis doing the same" was to be a smart aleck, not because she truly didn't remember.

Jean C says there are some jurors listening to every word and on the edge of their seats....ahhhhhhhh...annnnnnnnnddd...is this true?

Was anyone in court today to report back to us?? Thanks...

Was anyone in court today to report back to us?? Thanks...

I was not there today but I WILL be there tomorrorw afternoon. With my magnifying glass and my dedicated attitude to the TRUTH being revealed.

At the end of the day I expect an attitude of "asked and answered" with that jury and them being resolved toward conviction. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89