A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie,
Surely many books will be written on this case. Actually I had hoped you'd write one, because you, unlike, say, BC, are there because you sincerely care. It needn't be exploitative--depends entirely on how it's done. And if it makes you feel better you could share some of the proceeds with families of real victims. If you lack the time, perhaps just your notes as they are, with some editing, could be worth publishing. JMO.
Anyhow, thanks so much for your reporting.

You're welcome. I do think there is a book in me somewhere about something. I'm just not sure what yet. I'm more interested in sharing the message of survival/thriving/living a good life after tragedy so not sure how that fits.

But also maybe there is something to be said about trial watching and putting oneself in a situation you feel drawn to and bringing positive focus in to it.

Nothing describes this better than my (and my friend "Jordy") participation in the Peterson trial. If you guys haven't read this, it's a good read. We went trial watching and ended up producing a piece of evidence used against Scott Peterson completely innocently.

I spoke with the writer of this story yesterday and she's gonna meet up with me at the Ricki Lake taping next week...you meet a lot of great people through things like this too...this case is no different...lots of nice folks I'm meeting.

Anyhoo, here is Katie and Jordy's Excellent Adventure:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-01-13/news/katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure/

I believe:

1. She was not supposed to be there, basically he kicked her out.
2. She took pics while Travis was taking a shower (hence, no flash in those)
3. The LAST pic, she said "hey Travis" or something, took the pic and shot him.
4. For some miraculous reason, the bullet set itself without taking Travis down.
5. She grabbed his straight razor, stabbed him in the chest.
6. He got out and leaned over the sink. (hence, blood spatter).
7. She continue to stab him in the back.
8. He tried to get away, she slit his throat while on all fours.
9. She dragged his wet, bloody body back to the shower and proceeded with the clean-up. (Shoddy job at that).
10. Thought she can go to his house after the murder to get his camera.

People are discussing this on the daily trial thread...I'm finding thse pics very hinky. Where did they come from? did some "friend" send them in claiming she sent them? Why not say you took pics for a work comp claim if it happened at work? I don't buy it.

Yep my hinky meter went off big time when those pics were shown in court. Kinda like that pen** pic she claimed was sent to her by Travis. :what:

Reminder I spoke with Tanisha yesterday and she endorsed this paypal account as accurate for funds to donate to the family:

justice4travisalexander@gmail.com

Thanks for verifying this. I left a small donation there not knowing if it was valid. Now that I know it's going to the family I will make another donation. Thanks for all you do!

People are discussing this on the daily trial thread...I'm finding thse pics very hinky. Where did they come from? did some "friend" send them in claiming she sent them? Why not say you took pics for a work comp claim if it happened at work? I don't buy it.

She says this happened June 1st. She had bandages June 5th. Did she have bandages on the 4th when the photos were taken?

Just curious as to how many actual in-the-courtroom observers post their observations to these threads? Really, I only see katiecoolady's notes...am I just not seeing others?

I'm the only regular Websleuths poster attending the trial but PASA comes and posts at times as did some other posters last week. Maybe they are on the previous Courtwatcher thread.

I don't believe any photo "evidence" Jodi has presented to refute JM's theory of events is authentic.

Everyone knows that the time and date stamp on a digital camera can be manipulated--therefore we see the DT presenting "photographic evidence" after JM argues something:

--Photo of JA w/sister "proving" she had brown hair before the trip
--Second photo of brown hair w/black dog
--Photo of injury to RIGHT hand

All very convenient pieces of evidence. The defense thinks we are all too stupid to know that you can set the time and date stamp to any date you want.

And why would Jodi take a picture of a finger injury at "work?" It's a minor cut--not like a major injury like a broken hand. I can see maybe taking a pic of a cast you just got on & relating the story of how it happened, but to memorialize a cut from glassware at a bar/restaurant with a mundane story about "margarita glasses" is ABSURD.

She emphasized "margarita glass" was what I caught to cast doubt on Ryan's testimony that she said "Margaritaville". So Ryan totally must have misunderstood what she said...Everyone else is a liar and full of crap and she would never ever lie. I suspect we are gonna hear a lot of these little fixes thoughout this re-direct. ugh!

She says this happened June 1st. She had bandages June 5th. Did she have bandages on the 4th when the photos were taken?

I don't think her hands were shown in any of the photos...??? She did show up in Utah with bandaids on her fingers though but now she claims it was the right hand.

Does it really matter? Who cares that she has a crooked wedding ring finger.

Does this prove abuse from Travis?... not really. There are different types of abuse: physical, mental, emotional.
It matters because she is saying that Travis broke that finger on Jan. 22, 2008, as a reaction to her catching him with those photos. If that can be shown to be a lie then her entire self defense claim is completely shot. Personally, I never believed it in the first place, but it will show the jury definitively that her abuse claims are lies.

She was caught in another lie yesterday because she testified to JM she had no other visable injuries other then her left ring finger.

She said on the stand yesterday she had scratches on her feet and ankles but was covered with clothing and no one noticed when she got to Utah.

Wouldn't the right hand injury that occured June 1 with work glass and the June 4 "TA kitchen glass" count as a visable injury?

I also remember during her testimony (but not sure which day) she said she broke a glass at TA house on June 4th but then didn't remember that during JM cross. Did anyone catch that?

You're welcome. I do think there is a book in me somewhere about something. I'm just not sure what yet. I'm more interested in sharing the message of survival/thriving/living a good life after tragedy so not sure how that fits.

But also maybe there is something to be said about trial watching and putting oneself in a situation you feel drawn to and bringing positive focus in to it.

Nothing describes this better than my (and my friend "Jordy") participation in the Peterson trial. If you guys haven't read this, it's a good read. We went trial watching and ended up producing a piece of evidence used against Scott Peterson completely innocently.

I spoke with the writer of this story yesterday and she's gonna meet up with me at the Ricki Lake taping next week...you meet a lot of great people through things like this too...this case is no different...lots of nice folks I'm meeting.

Anyhoo, here is Katie and Jordy's Excellent Adventure:

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2005-01-13/news/katie-jordy-s-excellent-adventure/

Wow! What a blast from the past! I loved reading that again... Can I get your autograph?

Hey ....did you ever send Snotty Scotty greetings of you holding a pic of that bag of cement and you sipping a margarita?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was caught in another lie yesterday because she testified to JM she had no other visable injuries other then her left ring finger.

She said on the stand yesterday she had scratches on her feet and ankles but was covered with clothing and no one noticed when she got to Utah.

Wouldn't the right hand injury that occured June 1 with work glass and the June 4 "TA kitchen glass" count as a visable injury?

I also remember during her testimony (but not sure which day) she said she broke a glass at TA house on June 4th but then didn't remember that during JM cross. Did anyone catch that?

She had socks on her feet, as seen in one of the crime photos. I doubt she had any scratches. I do recall her saying she broke a glass a TA's. According to her she has many accidents with those hands of hers.

I'm the only regular Websleuths poster attending the trial but PASA comes and posts at times as did some other posters last week. Maybe they are on the previous Courtwatcher thread.

I'm pretty sure KBisMe and WhatsupAZ posted their notes last week. They would be in thread 1.

Are you going to court today?

I'm hoping to go tomorrow.

I don't think her hands were shown in any of the photos...??? She did show up in Utah with bandaids on her fingers though but now she claims it was the right hand.

I don't know if I could stomach the nudie pix to check. :) But IIRC, she had her hands behind her in the lying on bed pic.

I think Leslie Udi/Udy? testified that her husband noticed her fingers and mentioned it. It was at a restaurant after a PPL meeting on June 5.

She had socks on her feet, as seen in one of the crime photos. I doubt she had any scratches. I do recall her saying she broke a glass a TA's. According to her she has many accidents with those hands of hers.

She has a lot of convenient accidents with margarita glasses, doesn't she. :)

So, Katiecoolady--

Any ideas why you kept catching the eye of Mr. Juanderful yesterday?

Just curious! :blushing:

"Sociopathic vacancy"

Just wanted to say I think katiecoolady's description of JA's blank stare is spot on. There's no there there...at all. I have never seen such an evil, blank look. JA attempts to emote with the rest of her face, but those cold, vacant eyes do not lie.

She completely creeps me out. I can't imagine being in the same room with her, much less having those ice-cold eyes fixed on me! On a scale of 1 to 10 on the Skeeve-O-Meter, Arias is a 20.

So more power to our court watchers! Thanks is not enough. You are our lifeline to sanity during this stressful trial.

So, Katiecoolady--

Any ideas why you kept catching the eye of Mr. Juanderful yesterday?

Just curious! :blushing:

These are my 100% projected opinions:

1. He looks toward the family area for strength. I do believe he stays very connected with them and fuels himself through this grueling trial for/with them. (My sister's killers prosecutor wore a pair of her earrings that I gave her every day of our trials.) It's highly likely he was just looking over in our general direction and I completely personalized it.

2. Same as number 1.

3. I had my hair in a ponytail and my vintage 60's glasses on and a cardigan so he was having some kind of vintage flashback. Or he just hadn't recognized me in that particular costume so he was just wondering who I was/am.

4. I keep my private Juanderings to myself.

;):seeya:

These are my 100% projected opinions:

1. He looks toward the family area for strength. I do believe he stays very connected with them and fuels himself through this grueling trial for/with them. (My sister's killers prosecutor wore a pair of her earrings that I gave her every day of our trials.) It's highly likely he was just looking over in our general direction and I completely personalized it.

2. Same as number 1.

3. I had my hair in a ponytail and my vintage 60's glasses on and a cardigan so he was having some kind of vintage flashback. Or he just hadn't recognized me in that particular costume so he was just wondering who I was/am.

4. I keep my private Juanderings to myself.

;):seeya:

Or maybe because you are cute and he can feel the positive vibes coming from you. :)

Does it really matter? Who cares that she has a crooked wedding ring finger.

Does this prove abuse from Travis?... not really. There are different types of abuse: physical, mental, emotional.

Jodi brought up her own crooked wedding ring finger. She testified that her left ring finger was broken by Travis as he kicked her and now it's crooked.

Thank you to all the court room observers for your time and dedication bringing your observations to those of us who can not attend the trial in person.

Day 24 approximately 28 minutes into her testimony she states that she didn't have the opportunity to delete or send the sex call because her phone (JM asked her if it was the same phone that was used to record the sex call with TA and when he said 17th, she corrected him to state it was the 18th) was reported stolen. How then does she later testify that she used her phone on June 1st to take pictures of her work injury? She said that she took the pictures to send to friends but didn't have a chance. Not the restaurant or a friend, she took the pictures with her phone. Did she get a new phone and if so, where has that been documented? I hope JM has access to this "new" phone, I don't remember any evidence mentioning that she now had a 3rd phone.

How convenient, as well as, her ability to conform statements based on real evidence that now the glass she injured her finger on was a "Margarita" glass, another way she can explain away Ryan Burns statement that she told him she injured her fingers at "Margaritville"

Also, if you look back at the testimony when she was asked to read the text from Travis when he called her a sociopath, she was holding tissues in her left hand and every time she had to say a word that was critical of her she would make a fist in anger as she read the words he wrote of her.

I think this is especially interesting because there are so many "hidden" clues in the interrogation tapes and testimony from her. She is giving the answers to the truth just in her sick pathological, narcissistic, sociopathic language. It shows her obsession, rage, and sick interpretations of reality.

I have not been able to find the original video recording of Det. Flores with her on July 15th but I do remember a part of the conversation where he asked her why and she replied something as to having to move on with her life and it was the only way. Now this is not verbatim but close. I do want to review it so I am not taking it out of context but I can not find the original full version, only the excerpts that were replayed in court. I think this is another of her coded sick messages as if to say, I'm telling you everything you want to know just figure it out, catch me if you can but I'm smarter than you all. She is a psychopath!

I pray that Justice prevails and she is punished for murdering Travis in life and death. She tortured him in his last months of life, brutally murdered his body and now murdering him in his after life defaming and attacking his reputation, putting his family and his friends through all her lies and accusations. The Mesa community, the mormon community, Domestic violence victims, and the nation are all being affected! She needs to pay for all her crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234