a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I had forgotten that. I will go for sure before they put her in Perryville. I am so glued to this case that even I have been dreaming of Travis.

My BFF has been gone for 18 years and it's hitting me like it happened yesterday. You never get over the evilness of people. He stabbed her so many times because the "dumb ***** wouldn't die." I don't even remember how long the 4 of them got in prison.

No one should ever, ever suffer through their loved one being killed. But the work that you do and the story you told in the other thread remind us that their lives had so much meaning that isn't gone just because they are. It's in the sun that shines and the wind that blows, the rain that falls and the flowers that grow. It's all around us if we just look and listen.

Some things in life we never get over. Each of us must grieve and try to move on at our own pace. There's no right or wrong when it comes to how much time it takes.

As an Arizona taxpayer I don't feel I'm getting my $$ worth with him and would like a refund. :)

I hope he's doing just enough to keep her from being able to appeal her conviction. That to me would be money well spent. I don't want his family to have to go through this again because she had "ineffective counsel" or some other kind of crap.

Some things in life we never get over. Each of us must grieve and try to move on at our own pace. There's no right or wrong when it comes to how much time it takes.

Thank you for this. I actually felt a little silly for being so upset about her death 18 years later. She was like my sister and I was her protector. We had lost touch for a couple of years and were just reconnecting when she died. I miss her.

KCL or PASA ~ Good morning and good luck today ~ thanks for all you do!

I'm wondering how the jury walks to their seats? Do they face the gallery? If so, do you notice any of them glance at Travis' family..? I'm hoping they do. I sure would if I were one of them.

thanks!

KCL or PASA ~ Good morning and good luck today ~ thanks for all you do!

I'm wondering how the jury walks to their seats? Do they face the gallery? If so, do you notice any of them glance at Travis' family..? I'm hoping they do. I sure would if I were one of them.

thanks!

Very very rarely do they look beyond straight ahead on their way in or out. Sometimes two male jurors look at the gallery (CPA and Poquito Mas) but when they are in their seats several of them look at the family side from the jury box.

Hey I need to get up there....:seeya:

Greetings to our courtroom observers! I do have one question re: jury reaction. It seemed that JM allows the DT to question witnesses w/ few interruptions, but, when he starts, there are objections and sidebars to "break his flow." How do jurors react to this, if at all? Are there any "eye rolls" or "lets move it along" looks? Just curious.

Thanks again for being our eyes and ears! I look forward to your notes!

Hey KCL or Pasa?
Have y'all connected with nancy grace while she's in town?

I have not. I did see her inside the mobile studio and got a pic of the back of her head. Ok, it was my first time down there and I was a little star-struck. LOL!
I'm better now, except when it comes to Beth. When I finally got to meet her I felt like a giddy school girl. :) I've watched her through various trials and admired her for years. She's the best.

on my way to the courthouse. leaving Mesa for Phoenix

Talked to Steven and Harold on the way in told them about sat - soooo appreciative of everyone I will post more on that later

Sitting next to the Juan Martinez support Facebook page in court go like it

Does she have the print-out from our comments to Juan from the site? She posted she was going to put together a letter for him.

If you get to chat with him, tell him he has a fan in Texas! :seeya:

On lunch oh wow back stories today - jobgluth(?) here sitting w PASA met her nice another blond!!! Gotta eat then head back - tons of notes today still trying to get the ties to the legal team but I took pics and I have a back door, so to speak ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member