a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go check on my bro then home - please go to the bathroom if you are doin he peepee dance ;)

Katiecoolady sent me a pic to share with you guys!

GobBluthandPASAFramed.jpg

I hope your brother is doing better - I can't wait to see your notes for today... What you are doing is just incredible - thank you!

Sheesh!! I will have to get to Trader Joes before it closes and still have half a glass of vino on the table. I will have to be p.a.t.i.e.n.t. and read it when I get home. It will sooooooo be worth the wait. I sure hope your bro is doing well.

BBM Oh my gosh, I just came in from shoveling snow (southcentral Pa) and I started reading and my blurry eyes saw the word bed instead of court. I lol'd and re read it, so I just had to share. :floorlaugh:

I'm from southcentral PA too. :seeya:

While we wait, I have an observation. Dr Drew really likes KaieDDJ. He always smiles BIG when she's talking..... She is cute as can be... I like her sass!
(Steely Dan you perv.... the word is correct: S A S S)

Gob Bluth as in George Oscar?

Ask Katiecoolady when she gets here. I hope I typed the name correct - my eyes are kinda a mess right now - all blurry from dilation today.
(watch me wake up in the morning and find these pics look out of focus - OMG ....... if so, I will redo!)
Okay, made that last line tiny - and can't read it. :floorlaugh::seeya:

looking forward to notes from today especially from when mr juanderful was on :grin:

KCL i hope your brother is doing better (((hugs)))

Katiecoolady sent me a pic to share with you guys!

GobBluthandPASAFramed.jpg

I think spelling is right I'm sure if you go back to posts Friday you'll see name.. I'm curious where in Indiana she's from... yes I'm still a Hoosier at Heart :blushing:

Ok doggie went potty in yard there's possibility I can go down Wed!!!

Gotta go check on my bro then home - please go to the bathroom if you are doin he peepee dance ;)

Hey Lady..

Hope all is well with your brother.. isn't he going to stay at your place for a bit?? Or maybe I missed something been jumping thru threads last couple days reading about miracles ;)

Ok here's my question...

WAS BRYAN CARR IN THE GALLERY BEHIND JAs MOM & AUNT???

You probably didn't see it but she kept looking behind her at gallery smiling flirty smirky & Emily like.. I'm thinking he was there jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams