a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. does anyone actually think people are buying her "artwork" for those amounts? It just seems to me like a big PR stunt.

I'm not sure. Chatter on twitter is that some are bidding the price up to hinder the items from being sold but it's too complicated for me to understand how this would work.

Yesterday several on here started looking into locating accommodations for Travis's family which would be covered by supporters. Has there been any further information regarding this?

I'm not sure. Chatter on twitter is that some are bidding the price up to hinder the items from being sold but it's too complicated for me to understand how this would work.

Yesterday several on here started looking into locating accommodations for Travis's family which would be covered by supporters. Has there been any further information regarding this?

Yeah, that wouldn't be very smart as when the bidding ends, one of those people would be forced to buy her work. Unless they are committing to it and then not paying, which would hurt their ebay rating, of course. Maybe they don't care. Lot speculating I'm doing, lol.

By the way, in regards to Jodi resting her head on her middle finger last week, I think that was her giving the cameras the bird for the cameras/tv viewers catching her pill popping and folder hiding. If you are able to find and view that video, right before she gives the finger watch the expression on her face. She stares straight ahead with her eyes slightly wider. To me it looks as though she is giving everyone the finger. That's my take on it.

By the way, in regards to Jodi resting her head on her middle finger last week, I think that was her giving the cameras the bird for the cameras/tv viewers catching her pill popping and folder hiding. If you are able to find and view that video, right before she gives the finger watch the expression on her face. She stares straight ahead with her eyes slightly wider. To me it looks as though she is giving everyone the finger. That's my take on it.

That was mine too, she was flipping off the viewers.

I came across a vidoe last night. I would appriciate it if someone could post it here. I laughed. Youtube jodi arias trial: the the neverending answer

I can't imagine she'd be giving one of her TWO supporters the bird (as Nancy called it lol). But then again she did tell MM (we believe) he "f*cked up" so...she might. It sure did seem intentional though didn't it?

No updates that I know of but there are several people investigating including our beloved Bill, the producer from dr. Drew who made an inquiry for me. He's a sweetheart.

I'm sure you're talking about Julie Christopher the "intuitive". Cuz he has another very good friend Julie who has short spiky blond hair and is just a doll..she flies in from Utah every other week and is part of the rooftop HH crew, although being LDS, enjoys Dr. Pepper. :)

I should have found her last name, right. Julie Christopher. I believe she feigns a friendship where none existed. Acquaintance through PPL events only. DD likes to have her on.

Question for court observers... whatever happened to the "dear friend" of Jodi's, the guy (of course) who visited her in jail for the longest time and appeared in the gallery for awhile? Is he still around? He is the one who said that Jodi told him she would be out in a short time. I forgot what he said her thinking was. I don't recall hearing about him since?

"When he was talking about how delicate and passive she was after reading her journals it just got ridiculous. At that point he just sounded nauseatingly like an admirer, with his, "that just called out to me."

That was pretty bad. I think if the jury had any doubts about his credibility..that sealed it!

I reacted very strongly when JW had him going over the exchange of text messages and he went into this thing where JA exerted a form of control over her, first expressing anger and then not calling her for several days, feeding into her fear of abandonment.

WTH!

Travis was trying to get her out of his life. He did not want her.

This charlatan twisted everything to portray JM into the image he wanted to portray, without regard for facts.

Question for court observers... whatever happened to the "dear friend" of Jodi's, the guy (of course) who visited her in jail for the longest time and appeared in the gallery for awhile? Is he still around? He is the one who said that Jodi told him she would be out in a short time. I forgot what he said her thinking was. I don't recall hearing about him since?

First of all, that guy is a nut! Lol. He said on one of the shows that he wasn't going to go to court anymore because there were too many people assuming they were romantically involved.

He said that JA thinks this will result in a hung jury and that will make the prosecution look bad. She said she'll get a other trial in a couple of years and be found guilty of manslaughter and released on time served.

After that he came back on and said that she was making up stories because she's still trying to protect her family. He said the second story is true and they (the ninjas) were there to kill TA for Mormon blood atonement. That she couldn't have possibly done it. That was the last he's been heard from.

What a whack job!!!

Jodi's 'finger' reminded me of Lindsay Lohan's courtroom antic when she had the *advertiser censored** Y** manicure in one of her court appearances. Jodi has very childlike social skills.

did dr. demarte get to test jodi herself? i REALLY hope you're right and that's part of her testimony.

hanging on for rebuttal!!!!!

First of all, that guy is a nut! Lol. He said on one of the shows that he wasn't going to go to court anymore because there were too many people assuming they were romantically involved.

He said that JA thinks this will result in a hung jury and that will make the prosecution look bad. She said she'll get a other trial in a couple of years and be found guilty of manslaughter and released on time served.

After that he came back on and said that she was making up stories because she's still trying to protect her family. He said the second story is true and they (the ninjas) were there to kill TA for Mormon blood atonement. That she couldn't have possibly done it. That was the last he's been heard from.

What a whack job!!![/QUOTE

I remember his name but I will be da**ed if I will give him any more attention

It was not Travis' responsibility to medicate Jodi with attention. Her CHOICES were not his to be accountable for.

Travis didn't want her. Jodi CHOSE to ignore that.

I've been on a low carb diet the past few days. Bad mood. Even the cats have moved to the other room to get away from me.

How can they just up and change the self defense in the middle of trial? If it's self defense then it's self defense. (I don't think it was self defense or manslaughter) It seems fishy to me to try to change it during trial. Like they don't even believe it to be self defense so they're throwing in anything the can that may stick.

Manslaughter is not a defense. So they aren't changing the defense, they're just not trying too hard to prove it because (IMO) they think the jury is more likely to be OK with a lower charge than with an acquittal.

It was not Travis' responsibility to medicate Jodi with attention. Her CHOICES were not his to be accountable for.

Travis didn't want her. Jodi CHOSE to ignore that.

I've been on a low carb diet the past few days. Bad mood. Even the cats have moved to the other room to get away from me.

I wish that was my excuse...at least I'd lose a few lbs. On that note, I'm headed out to go find myself a Cornish Pasty and the fixins for some healthy chicken soup to tide me over for the week. Nicaraguan style. Ohyea....:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03