a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked w JM on the break - in answer to how he liked his M&MS "I love them". Hasn't eaten them :)

When I was a bailiff and we had a long delay (happened many times) the Jury would always ask why. I would tell them that after they had rendered their verdict and were free to talk (or not if they chose not to) they could ask the Judge. The Judge would always go back to the Jury room for questions after a trial. They ALWAYS wanted to know about delays. But in this trial there have been so many they probably cannot remember them all. Poor Jurors. They are saints.

Talked w JM on the break - in answer to how he liked his M&MS "I love them". Hasn't eaten them :)

I doubt he will ever eat a single one! Ok maybe one! I hope he saves them forever in memory of his staunch dedication to the families he represents and the Memory especially to the Alexanders. He is such a heartfelt man and I will admire his work as long as I'm alive.

Wonder what the jurors do with all the time they have to themselves....

Are all counsel and the killer of TA in judges chambers?

Did anyone just see JA cover her mouth when ALV stated Travis "came from a very abusive childhood" ?!?!?!?!

I get the impression that JA does not like these questions. Even though ALV is trying so hard to turn them all in her favor.

I get the impression that JA does not like these questions. Even though ALV is trying so hard to turn them all in her favor.

Boy would I love to be a fly in that court room. I would love to see what she is frantically writting to Willnot.

OH MY!! I love some of these questions! And old Alyce is showing her bias over and over....not good for the defense! JMO. And Jodi doesn't look as happy and giddy as she did the last few days.! She has a worried look now. Great!

I can't wait for KCL to tell us how the jury is taking all this

I apologize if this was meant for me~! I am new, just joined a couple of days ago and am still learning! So sorry!!

Oh it's ok. Don't apologize and no it wasn't meant for you! I understand, one can get lost in the main trial thread as it moves very quickly. We just try to keep this thread for views from the inside of the courtroom.

I'm not a mod, so I really have no say, just trying to point all in the right direction!

:welcome: to WS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member