a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch break- security guard watching Jodi carefully today taking notes- ALV seems weary

Cracks me up, he's bored silly!

I touch everything when bored and waiting...like in a doctors office! I open drawers, spin on the stool, pick at loose paint.

I stop short of stand on my head, singing, talking to myself and arching over a chair backwards

Lol, yep. This sounds like something I would do when I'm bored and not paying any attention (the cup thing, that is) .

ITA! I wish I could ask ALV what in the world was Travis' Grandma doing? Isn't THAT intervention? Who intervened in JA's life? Nobody. It was actually almost comical (if it wasn't so sad) when the camera panned Travis' family in the gallery as ALV trashed their upbringing.

The only degenerate in the room was Jodi Arias.

ITA - And why is it not considered that his Church & faith are not equivocal to therapy and healing from his childhood or whatever he needed healing from?

Did JC just make a boo boo by describing one of the jurors to being a twin of Jodies mother??? Not her real twin.

Lunch break- security guard watching Jodi carefully today taking notes- ALV seems weary

I imagine that she is. The energy she's expended to verbally abuse TA from the witness stand must be quite tiring.

During sidebar - a juror is observed touching each stack of styrofoam cups with his finger. According to Wildabouttrial.com

( :what: wth??? How are we supposed to analyze this???)

He's like Monk. Or he's going "stir crazy"! (Get it, "Cups - stir crazy"? Sorry!)

:floorlaugh:

I think I'm going a little "stir-crazy" myself.

:floorlaugh:

I posted this last night when I read the Tweets...I'm still livid!

DEAR GOD, I FREAKING HATE THIS WOMAN MORE THEN ANYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN OR WILL EVER KNOW! And because there is a God, JA will never know peace, will never feel love and will never feel hope, ever. Travis sleeps with the Angels now. For that I'm grateful.

Somebody else is posting under that name, not Jodi. The last tweet was 35 minutes ago, about 11pm in Phoenix! No way does Jodi have a phone in jail!

According to Donovan, she speaks with JA every night and JA tells her what to post on the twitter account.

And also according to the local Fox affiliate the Sheriff's Dept. is aware of this as are her attny's, neither of them "like" it but they say there's nothing they can do about it at this point.

In court trial watchers:
Did ALV just answer a question from JW and throw in something unrelated to the effect of "I don't see any evidence that Mr Alexander was a sociopath" right before JM objected? Did any of you insiders hear that?

Yes we heard it

Is it a Testament to Travis that SO many of us feel outrage over what the DT does daily in regards to Travis' reputation and his memory? The posts here bear witness to the fact many of us have become emotionally invested in the outcome of this trial. What JA took from all of us was a wonderful man who had so much to give and we are all diminished because of it. I would have loved to have met Travis. And I like to think I will, someday.

Scarlett,
You missed my point. My issue of free speech comes if I am publicly speaking. I am not attempting to violate the rules set forth by Websleuths. I respect their rules because they also have the right to set up their forum as they see fit. I am debating the information put forth by the defense expert that those who are abused grow up to abuse others. The expert was wrong and cruel to say that. I stand by what I said.

You are right to stand by what you said. Someone who has supposedly had years of experience should not make such sweeping and generalised statements. Travis and his family may have had a dreadful start in life, but thanks to their Grandmothers intervention their lives were turned around and statements like ms Laviolettes are at the very least foolish.:moo:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
It will be another 30 minutes before we start. The judge just announced this. See you guys in a bit. #JodiArias

I reported her as spam and blocked her. BTW, she is "following" Dr. Phil and his wife, also Geraldo... and of course, Dr. Wayne Dyer. She can't get enough of his happy warm fuzzies.

I'm one of her followers, but not a supporter. I'm following because I'm hoping something useful will be tweeted and I can get screenshot of it before it goes poof. I'm sure most of the other followers are like me, as in not supporting whatsoever.

All counsel, Samantha, Alyce, and Jodi are out of chambers. Let's go! Wonder if this had something to do with Ms Alyce's harassing Samantha?

I hope Samantha wasn't admonished for showing emotion yesterday.

I could not imagine being Samantha and having to go into chambers at the same time as Jodi. WTF?

That's real rich Arias tweeting about Juan and anger management while she's wearing a stun belt in court with guards around her for being a cold blooded killer.
The DP phase cannot come too soon.

Excellent point! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members