a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's ok. Don't apologize and no it wasn't meant for you! I understand, one can get lost in the main trial thread as it moves very quickly. We just try to keep this thread for views from the inside of the courtroom.

I'm not a mod, so I really have no say, just trying to point all in the right direction!

:welcome: to WS!!!

Thanks!!

She is boring a hole in the jury. Interested in hearing what the insiders have to say about this.

Wow... I can't wait for KCL! These jurors have ALV's number!

Well I think it's safe to say the Jury doesn't think very highly of ALV. They are very observant of her facial expressions and clearly are taking note of everything JA and DT are doing at that table as well...GOOD FOR THEM!:great:

They are pulling the jury back in for some reason so we r here- nevemond- 9am start time tom

I apologize if this was meant for me~! I am new, just joined a couple of days ago and am still learning! So sorry!!

Tune into Dr Drew each night - he has some of our members as his sounding board (his Jury) and checks with them as to the days events and the atmosphere in court.

Welcome aboard! :seeya:

Oh it's ok. Don't apologize and no it wasn't meant for you! I understand, one can get lost in the main trial thread as it moves very quickly. We just try to keep this thread for views from the inside of the courtroom.

I'm not a mod, so I really have no say, just trying to point all in the right direction!

:welcome: to WS!!!

Uh oh is this for me? I appogize if so. Maybe you could help us noobs who aren't IN the courtroom understand exactly what we can post about. Do we have to wait for the angels in the courtroom and then and only then have a conversation about what they post? It seems selective and confusing on what's allowed and the thread title doesn't say *no conversation* like on some of the others. So help us out. Also wouldn't it be better to let the person who you are talking about know it? I know I would appreciate it so I can adjust my behavior if need be. Thanks. :seeya:

Tomorrow is Friday. Is there court?? I thought next Friday?? Sorry if I am completely confused..A senior moment :banghead:

Usually there isn't but hey they never start on time.
And people vomit and get sick and stuff..so?
I thought she said tomorrow at 9 am or was it 9:30?
I have many senior moments..
again?
Who is the guy who sits with Juan?

Uh oh is this for me? I appogize if so. Maybe you could help us noobs who aren't IN the courtroom understand exactly what we can post about. Do we have to wait for the angels in the courtroom and then and only then have a conversation about what they post? It seems selective and confusing on what's allowed and the thread title doesn't say *no conversation* like on some of the others. So help us out. Also wouldn't it be better to let the person who you are talking about know it? I know I would appreciate it so I can adjust my behavior if need be. Thanks. :seeya:

As a fairly new member, there is no way that I can keep up with the more experienced sleuthers on the trial thread. Maybe a "slow-lane" thread for us noobs would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member