a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL who is your pick for foreman now.

I'm crushed. I just tell myself that he and the others could have been the ones picked as alternates. We'll see what the questions are like next week... :(

Housewife.

I've been leaning toward her for a few weeks now anyway.

I will say that Janine Driver was NOT a CEO fan when she was here. So, there's that.

I haven't read yet, but all this stuff from the Enquirer makes me cranky. To me it is just sensationalism and "got to post a good story to get people to read". I don't believe any of it to be honest and find it sad that so much is concentrated on lies from/about Jodi when to me, this is far more simple .... forget the lies ... she killed him, it was overkill, she deserves to be charged with Murder 1.

per beth karas the defense cost is at 1,687,328.21 as of april 25th

wrong thread

I will wait to find out the facts on why Juror #8 was dismissed. I really dislike all the rumors that fly all over twitter....people sometimes take what is written there as fact and then the rumors spread like wildfire.

Even people (who shall remain nameless) that refer to themselves as "paid researchers" on twitter post things that are in no way the truth. The fever pitch of some of those tweets that are "research" are rather frightening. Lots of incorrect theories being passed off as "the truth". That does not help Travis get Justice!

Was Juror #8 the "CEO" referred to here? If not, which one was he?

Can a juror be let go because the defense doesn't like the fact that they submit questions?
Thx

No, absolutely not.

The Juror questions are filtered through the Judge and not all questions make it to the witness. That's why both sides, Defense and Prosecution, go to the bench to approve or disapprove of the questions, but they have to have a very good reason and the Judge has the final decision.

I think Jodi " hears the train a comin' ". The med examiner say's it takes a beating heart. I almost cried when he said that. End of her story.

Housewife.

I've been leaning toward her for a few weeks now anyway.

I will say that Janine Driver was NOT a CEO fan when she was here. So, there's that.

awe ty!! btw what does the pose w/ the hand under the chin mean - the ine i saw janine driver doing ?- since that now seems to be wilmonts permanent pose

Know this is a load of bs but just in case noooooooooooo we do not want her in Europe. The only safe option is Dp. It's sad but true that some people have fatal flaws that make them a danger to society. She is one of those people and poor Travis paid with his life. The only positive is that she was arrested before some other innocent person was killed by her, and I am positive that would have happened. :twocents:

-------
Hi, never fear she is going no where! She'll spend the rest of her miserable life in prison~DP..with her past I doubt she'd get a passport not to mention Visa. There isnt a decent country that would allow her in, he!! we dont even want her.:floorlaugh: She will pay for what she did to him. IMO.:seeya:

Just want to say "Hi" to KCL and hope you are feeling good and taking care of yourself!

KCL - watching janine driver on dr drew - can u just tell her how awesome we all think she is!!

Did she explain what vibe she was getting?

I just remember telling her he was my fantasy foreperson and she got an immediate negative reaction and said something like "no, he's not one we want" or something like that. I was reminded of that hearing the juror was dismissed...so I'm ok with it. :)

Do ya'll remember when the judge started reading a question and then stopped short---it started with " Is Jodi Arias the only one that ..."

Then she caught herself and stopped. It must have been a question that was thrown out. I wonder what the rest of the question was. Does anyone remember which witness it was?

KCL - watching janine driver on dr drew - can u just tell her how awesome we all think she is!!

I just love her. Texted w/ her some yesterday and I will certainly pass that along. Really want to get her on Tricia's radio show. I'll see what I can do on that front. :)

I just remember telling her he was my fantasy foreperson and she got an immediate negative reaction and said something like "no, he's not one we want" or something like that. I was reminded of that hearing the juror was dismissed...so I'm ok with it. :)

Jodi Arias trial: Valley man arrested for DUI tells officer he's on jury; 5 days later he's excused

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...n-jury-5-days-later-hes-excused#ixzz2RY0AlsXR

is the juror 8?? :(

I remember a very similar situation happening in the Michael Peterson trial.

if true janine is not just a human lie detector - she is a flippen psychic! i've got to admit if i was on that jury i would be drinking too - just wished he hadn't driven :(

I'm sorry if this ? has been asked multiple times but I haven't seen it.
Where is the book that Travis was writing and was it finished or nearly finished?
Would any of the siblings finish it (if needed) and/or publish it?
TIA

The Ceo and paquito were important
jurors, I remember many comments about the two....any thoughts???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie