a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was just tweeted. Can't verify it yet though

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel2m
It's important to note juror #8 was NOT in court today, his seat has been EMPTY ALL MORNING

Hmm Juror 8 was excused. I wonder why?

Just a guess, but maybe the defense used a quote from a court observer about a jury question to suggest that this jury talked to someone. I know I misread a quote recently on first pass, but figured it out quickly. (IE: The court observer saw the juror write the question, put it in the box, and there was only one question submitted, hence, easy to figure out.)

My suggestion, please be careful!!! We don't want to lose anyone else!!

This was just tweeted. Can't verify it yet though

jose miguel‏@reporterjmiguel2m
It's important to note juror #8 was NOT in court today, his seat has been EMPTY ALL MORNING

Beth Karas on HLN stated that juror 8 WAS in the courtroom.

Beth Karas on HLN stated that juror 8 WAS in the courtroom.

Yes, just asked Camille Kimball and she checked and tweeted this

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball1m
OK. I just confirmed with Valerie the bailiff that ALL jurors were here today until #8 dismissed at the end. #JodiArias #StampingOutRumors

I am sad that Juror 8 is out. They put in so much time but there is still so much more required of them and maybe they couldn't do it anymore. It's so sad though.

KCL - what do you think of all the garbage coming out from the Enquirer about Jodi saying that she was pregnant and lost the baby.. and that Travis wanted to re-enact the scene from Psycho in the shower and it was all an accident that went horribly wrong? They are saying some kind of garbage about her writing a book so her and her jailhouse lover can move to Europe and have a baby with a surrogate!??

I know... it's a waste of a question but I hope once she is convicted this family files a civil suit to keep her from profiting from this case EVER!!! I know you keep their confidence so I understand if you can't answer.. I hope they do go through with this though. She's EVIL.

KCL who is your pick for foreman now.

I'm crushed. I just tell myself that he and the others could have been the ones picked as alternates. We'll see what the questions are like next week... :(

They are saying some kind of garbage about her writing a book so her and her jailhouse lover can move to Europe and have a baby with a surrogate!??

I know this is for KCL but Enquirer guy says that guy who used to visit her in jail, I forgot his name, is going to impregnate Jodi so she can move to Europe with her lesbian lover from jail.

I will wait to find out the facts on why Juror #8 was dismissed. I really dislike all the rumors that fly all over twitter....people sometimes take what is written there as fact and then the rumors spread like wildfire.

Even people (who shall remain nameless) that refer to themselves as "paid researchers" on twitter post things that are in no way the truth. The fever pitch of some of those tweets that are "research" are rather frightening. Lots of incorrect theories being passed off as "the truth". That does not help Travis get Justice!

to the TA family.....
:luv::scale::rose::beats:

Love to the TA family....
hang in there guys....((HUGS)):seeya:

I will wait to find out the facts on why Juror #8 was dismissed. I really dislike all the rumors that fly all over twitter....people sometimes take what is written there as fact and then the rumors spread like wildfire.

Even people (who shall remain nameless) that refer to themselves as "paid researchers" on twitter post things that are in no way the truth. The fever pitch of some of those tweets that are "research" are rather frightening. Lots of incorrect theories being passed off as "the truth". That does not help Travis get Justice!

i agree - my only worry was i heard a lot of coughing again yesterday, i just hope he isn't sick like poquito and none of the others could have gotten sick:(

Can a juror be let go because the defense doesn't like the fact that they submit questions?
Thx

Exactly! These rumours exhaust me...

I know this is for KCL but Enquirer guy says that guy who used to visit her in jail, I forgot his name, is going to impregnate Jodi so she can move to Europe with her lesbian lover from jail.

That isn't going to happen....even at the SLIM chance she doesn't get 1st degree /DP she WILL be spending the rest of her life in jail...you can mark my words on that one.. ;)

Know this is a load of bs but just in case noooooooooooo we do not want her in Europe. The only safe option is Dp. It's sad but true that some people have fatal flaws that make them a danger to society. She is one of those people and poor Travis paid with his life. The only positive is that she was arrested before some other innocent person was killed by her, and I am positive that would have happened. :twocents:

My3Sons, KCL, I am way behind in reading everything. Just want to thank you for the wonderful courtroom reports. They help keep me balanced. I trust all the court watchers far more than the MSM, with the exception, of course, for our dear Beth Karas

Katie, do please pass along to Pasa that we are thinking about her and her father.

Can a juror be let go because the defense doesn't like the fact that they submit questions?
Thx

I was wondering the same thing. I love that the jury is allowed to ask questions. But if this Judge would give the defense that much wiggle room.....to dismiss someone because they look like they may be on the side of the prosecution? The thought angers me.

I have not read anything about this yet, except the juror was dismissed. So what I said is not a fact and I do not want to spread rumors. But it was my first thought. And this judge has given the defense an extreme amount of latitude.

Jmo.

I am writing this on this thread hoping one of our court watchers can help us understand what is going on. Thank you!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member