a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..what a wonderful tribute to Travis...the kindness is overwhelming! I am at a loss for words! Peace to the Alexander Family! One day closer to justice for Travis! May all the angels surround this family and may God guide these jurors to the proper decisions! Blessings to KCL and her band of Angels! So proud to be a member of WS! Thank you to all those who work hard to keep this forum up and going! Blessings to all..now time for Justice!

To all the ladies who helped put the baskets together: You are all wonderful people. You have given me a little hope for humanity. With so much sadness in this trial, you have brought smiles to the Alexander family and to everyone else who are supporting them. Thank you for sharing your time and your hearts.

She got in court today! She is in the 3rd row behind family! She said the security line was HUGE today.

Stay tuned for justice..........errrrr, I mean further updates! LOL
:seeya: KCL says hi all!

Pasa Peanut Daisy - sending you love today!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

I am so proud and honored to be even a small part of this fabulous WS family! You all bring tears to my eyes --- sometimes in sad situations, other times because you make me so darned happy despite the circumstances! :heartbeat::heartluv:

Yeah! I feel the love all the way in Southern California! Love... it is what we are here for... what it is all about. Helping, comforting, reaching out, lending a hand, cutting someone a break.

These beautiful women are connecters, I think most women are, but some go above and beyond in anything they do- these ladies are that!

My life has changed SO MUCH because of Travis, it is long and complicated, so for now I will leave it at that.

One thing I do want to say for now is that I left the Mormon church when I was 15, I am now almost 48. I have dear friends and family who are in the church and this experience has brought me full circle back to the church- not in to the church by any means- but forgiveness for something I held against the church and not the person(s) who perpetrated against me, and a deep and profound love for the good things in the church and the beautiful people in it.

Justice is coming but something even bigger is being accomplished that Travis would be so very proud of- that is the love, kindness, friendship and connection being forged on his behalf. He has changed my life profoundly- I will always remember- and never forget!

Hugs and Love to all of you beautiful Websleuthers- you are a wonderful 'second family' for me to have~ Frigga

Wow! KCL and everyone that helped - you are amazing! It's a beautiful thing that Travis' family can know how many good, caring people there are. A bad seed like Arias must have shaken their faith in good at one point. But Arias is in the minority! Thank God.

Sending my love the all you great people and Travis' family.

Susan

She got in court today! She is in the 3rd row behind family! She said the security line was HUGE today.

Stay tuned for justice..........errrrr, I mean further updates! LOL
:seeya: KCL says hi all!

Pasa Peanut Daisy - sending you love today!!!!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

Woo hoo! Thanks for the update, News Junkie!

Ah-mazing! I'm with all the posters on this thread, absolutely touched.

My thoughts are with the family today. May they have what they need over the next few days.

I hope that everyone that posted about pain and dealing with health issues this week, gentle hugs to you.

Plus clutzy in knocking over their water and burping loudly into the microphone! And forgetting their glasses and rambling. hmmmmm
Yeah! Was that burp as loud in the courtroom as it was on the live feeds? Hopefully someone gave him some Tums during the lunch break. :facepalm:

Lunch - why is it all the defense experts so chuckly and glib?

You mean, prior to their cross examination by Mr. Juanderful Martinez!

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who put those gift baskets and bags together. Your pictures were beautiful and enhanced by all the love being shown.

I imagine it was like Christmas morning when Travis' family and those who are staying with them came in and saw the result of so much love.

It's too bad they then had to go off to the courtroom to sit with neutral expressions on their faces and listen to Geffner babble on and, without ever having met the defendant, tell us that DeMarte didn't know what she was doing and Samuels did.

We all know the defendant has some sort of personality disorder. Samuels finally let the cat out of the bag during the juror questions. He just didn't bother to diagnose which one she had. DeMarte diagnosed and even provided the patterns of behavior exhibited by the defendant which supported the diagnosis.

BBM -- I'm impressed that you started out trying to be impartial...I was a juror once on an aggrevated robbery trial and it was very interesting ...I will say that at the start of deliberations I wasn't sure of the person guilt on those charges but after we discussed it I was positive he was guilty...I truly believe that Jodi is guilty of premediated murder and she deserves the DP.

I also tried to be impartial with the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez put forth some allegations in his opening statements that made me sit back and think - OK, so show me. Unfortunately, according to current law protocols, the defense never has to prove anything - it is all on the shoulders of the prosecution to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that the defendant is guilty.

Also unfortunate is the fact that I, after a lot of soul searching, did not find that the prosecutors fulfilled that with CA. (Don't flame me - I took it as hard as the rest of you and I truly believed that CA was guilty - I was shaken in my beliefs on the legal system for months afterwards.)

But I did come to the realization that I do not believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" thought process. I was recently called for jury duty and, as a preliminary to selection, answered some basic questions online. One was the "innocent until...one and I answered honestly - "no". I do not believe this since why would a prosecutor even waste his/her time pursuing such a thing if they did not believe in the guilt of a person. Needless to say, I was not selected to appear for jury duty.

JA's defense team is spending an inordinate amount of time explaining why she butchered Travis Alexander. This tells me that that they both kniw her to be guilty but are only trying to stop the DP decision. And that one fact, coupled with Juan Martinez's brillant performance, leads me to the only conclusion possible - Jodia Ariias is guilty, she premeditated Travis Alexander's death and she deserves to die for this.

I also tried to be impartial with the Casey Anthony case. Jose Baez put forth some allegations in his opening statements that made me sit back and think - OK, so show me. Unfortunately, according to current law protocols, the defense never has to prove anything - it is all on the shoulders of the prosecution to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that the defendant is guilty.

Also unfortunate is the fact that I, after a lot of soul searching, did not find that the prosecutors fulfilled that with CA. (Don't flame me - I took it as hard as the rest of you and I truly believed that CA was guilty - I was shaken in my beliefs on the legal system for months afterwards.)

But I did come to the realization that I do not believe in the "innocent until proven guilty" thought process. I was recently called for jury duty and, as a preliminary to selection, answered some basic questions online. One was the "innocent until...one and I answered honestly - "no". I do not believe this since why would a prosecutor even waste his/her time pursuing such a thing if they did not believe in the guilt of a person. Needless to say, I was not selected to appear for jury duty.

JA's defense team is spending an inordinate amount of time explaining why she butchered Travis Alexander. This tells me that that they both kniw her to be guilty but are only trying to stop the DP decision. And that one fact, coupled with Juan Martinez's brillant performance, leads me to the only conclusion possible - Jodia Ariias is guilty, she premeditated Travis Alexander's death and she deserves to die for this.

Interesting. Have you posted elsewhere on your thoughts about the KC trial? I'd like to read them. :)

I am so proud and honored to be even a small part of this fabulous WS family! You all bring tears to my eyes --- sometimes in sad situations, other times because you make me so darned happy despite the circumstances! :heartbeat::heartluv:

I agree with you. The people here have given me the realization that mankind is still basically good. I have not seen in a very long time such an out pouring of love for our fellow man. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings in my heart. Gives me more faith that our dear Creator did create the most wonderful thing when he created man. Websluthers are some of the greatest people in the world.....My love to all and the Alexanders. Dear sweet PASA you are in my thoughts and prayers every day :angel::angel::angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV