a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few items I'd like to add before we get going.

I don't understand why both sides kept using the "Bear or Tiger" example all yesterday, instead of saying the Truth, and stating the Fact that JA's answer re: the Major Item, the Trauma, was about strangers, the 2 ninjas, and then later admitting it was her. There is a wide difference between the Truth here and a Bear or Tiger

2) I don't know if this was mentioned but did any of you notice how JW kept nodding her head in a Yes or No manner to her "Expert" witness. It was so commonly used I'm sure the Jurors noted ( take note if you view any youtubes of last night )

3) I caught a bit of HLN last night and during one of the sidebars, the camera panned the people in court. All the lawyer guests were amazed at all the talking going on in a circus or sporting event type audience, especially during a sidebar, a picture of the overall lack of Control of the Court Room in general, and IMHO, the virtual Running this Trial by the DefTeam allowed by the judge. I could go further about what was allowed IN and what was NOT allowed IN.

I wish the Jurors would have asked the Def's witness Dr.G how many Fathers/Males he has appeared in court to DEFEND, as they asked ALV

Sam's boyfriend is with her today.

Our generous benefactor who provided rooms for the Alexanders also got me a room at the Palomar and I'm making the best of it..Katie Wick , PASA and Dave Hughes, who didn't get in today are on their way over to watch together.

And our other BB put $100 on my room to use so I already got room service and lots of OJ to use with the champagne we got. Joilyn got in the public seating! WOW

I have blasted HLN in the past for so many commercials so I feel necessary today for giving them credit with no commercials during the judge giving jury instrustion and uninterrupted Jaum closing arguments. Thank you HLN for that:scale::toast:

FYI, for those who are interested ....HLN is showing the closings without commercials today (they are having commercials during this lunch break).

I know that I prefer to watch this on my big tv as long as they are not having commercials!

Sam's boyfriend is with her today.

Our generous benefactor who provided rooms for the Alexanders also got me a room at the Palomar and I'm making the best of it..Katie Wick , PASA and Dave Hughes, who didn't get in today are on their way over to watch together.

And our other BB put $100 on my room to use so I already got room service and lots of OJ to use with the champagne we got. Joilyn got in the public seating! WOW

KCL, I am so proud of you and all the sleuthers who have helped the family through this ordeal. This is emotional for all of us at home too. We are remembering you all and especially his family. Justice soon!

There is a very nice looking man and a woman sitting behind Samantha. They look like siblings or even twins. Does anyone know who they are.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I've re-applied my eyeliner twice now due to crying. I don't know why I keep bothering.

and jumped in my pjs and am watching the jury instructions to start. I too am feeling very emotional today. I cannot imagine the emotions going on in those who love and miss Travis.

Hugs all around!

There is a very nice looking man and a woman sitting behind Samantha. They look like siblings or even twins. Does anyone know who they are.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Aunt Heather's kids. Therefore, cousins.

The Alexander Family is really a class act! Love to them and to all of you out there taking such good care of them.

OT but is there anyway to get a text when the verdict comes in?? I just wondered if any of the media outlets had a sign up.

Juan is doing GREAT...it's nice watching with Dave Hughes, PASA and KatieDDJ here in the room...and Dr. Mimosa. ;)

JUSTICE!!!

What's nice is we can sit here and laugh/cry/chat during the closings. And snack.

KCL, i know that there is nothing thats going to take the pain away from friends or family, but when jodi is found guilty, will that give them at least a small form of comfort?

Do ya hear that in the wind,,the elephant is trumpeting load and clear,,justice is roaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV