a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us were talking yesterday and wondering if that image would translate to a coffee cup. I think that would be a great memento (and if people had the image they could just go use it themselves at cafe press ...I think?). I would love one myself. Do you think the "fine print" on there would translate that way? Thanks again....you opened a door for me with that I'd not have gotten I don't think. Since the M&M's were removed by the family I mean lol. I still have a big box, I just ran over to the courthouse with what I could cram in my purse. But there are ones that say "The State Rests" and I'll have to get out of bed here shortly and take some pics. Yesterday was such a whirlwind.

I slept like a baby last night. Ahhhhh I finally wake up refreshed for the first time in weeks I think. :seeya:

Another great idea for $$$ for benifits for the Alexendars or the ptoject in memory of Travis that Chris Hughs is involved in. If you create the coffe cup I will buy !!!:rockon:

THE COFFEE MUG IDEA:

Sorry it's taken me this long to respond to the Juanisms on a mug. This is the first weekend we've had with beautiful weather and I've tried to enjoy as much of it with my daughter as I can! Now, of course, I'm exhausted. Must...Get...In...Shape...

Anyway - putting the Juanisms on a mug is a wonderful idea - as a fundraiser for the Alexander family. I'm almost positive that I posted a week-or-so ago that very same thought! In any case, I'm willing to waive any rights, royalties, fees, etc to make this happen. KCL also said that she would be of assistance with this - which is really great because clearly she doesn't have enough things on her plate already (please note the dripping sarcasm). I messaged her earlier today saying that I would reformat the design to fit the dimensions of a mug, and would have to figure out if the words would be legible or not. I'd love to make it happen.

Lasting from tomorrow morning until Monday 12noon eastern time (which is 9am Arizona time - when the jurors begin deliberating). After a light meal, I'll get right on it!
Stay tuned!
Thank you for your wonderful design. I admire such creativity. If the mug idea is able to come to fruition, you can count me in for one. Juan must be just amazed that he has such a huge fanbase. I have been praying for the Alexander family. They have endured so much heartbreak and sadness. They have done it with class and grace.

I am at Jazz Fest in New ORleans .... music too loud to listen cannot wait to watch but have to!

I am so jealous, ATL. I have been to Jazz Fest every year for about the past 12. Just couldn't do it this year.

I remember one year I ran into a work colleague from a few years earlier from California sitting a few yards behind me at the Acura stage area. What are the chances?

Which made me think, maybe we could also get a T-shirt of J's graphic, then we trial junkies could identify each other if we ever crossed paths anywhere.

Wouldn't that be a trip if some day you ran across somebody in that T-shirt?

I would vote for V-neck short sleeve, white with the graphic in Travis blue. :)

What is the email address again to send money to Alexander's. I'm on my phone and downloaded the PayPal app. Wanted to send today. Thank you.

Yes,each man's death diminishes... So I guess that would include Jodi. And I am truly glad I am not on the jury and in a position to have to decide that.

I focus on the Alexander family and provide them comfort and warmth, and will continue to follow this through the difficult verdict, mitigation and sentencing and if need be, beyond.

Yes me too - I focus on them and every day I have the Alexander family in my thoughts and prayers. My heart breaks for them all. I want to re-post Samantha's address. I sent a small check to her a month or so ago and got a very nice thank-you note -- totally unexpected--the other day. This dear family must have very high expenses. My heart goes out to them ALL .

Samantha Alexander
P.O. Box 130023
Carlsbad, CA 92013

I suspect they picked their foreperson as well before leaving the courthouse Friday hopefully for the second last time.

I am hoping they took a quick vote before leaving giving them all more to mull over if not in full agreement over the weekend :please:

Thank you for your wonderful design. I admire such creativity. If the mug idea is able to come to fruition, you can count me in for one. Juan must be just amazed that he has such a huge fanbase. I have been praying for the Alexander family. They have endured so much heartbreak and sadness. They have done it with class and grace.

It is a wonderful idea! I would buy a set!

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help...:)

FYI jayarohh is busy but we're in a conversation about getting this mug thing happening (if the image will translate well). Will keep ya updated on the particulars. I think it'd be an awesome tribute to Juan Martinez (and he was super tickled about the whole thing too...meaning the graphic--he even said "did I say that really?" and I'm like "there are a whole lot of quips you say I'm sure you're not even aware of but they are being listed" or something like that. ) LOL
I'd buy whatever form the graphic is offered.

I think Harvest might be talking about the man who was seated on the left side of the gallery -- he went up and talked with the judge and then sat down at the desk to the judge's left after they went to recess. I saw it when the feed popped back on for a few minutes. I thought maybe he was juror #8, too.

the guy in the blue shirt,,that was mike

THE COFFEE MUG IDEA:

Sorry it's taken me this long to respond to the Juanisms on a mug. This is the first weekend we've had with beautiful weather and I've tried to enjoy as much of it with my daughter as I can! Now, of course, I'm exhausted. Must...Get...In...Shape...

Anyway - putting the Juanisms on a mug is a wonderful idea - as a fundraiser for the Alexander family. I'm almost positive that I posted a week-or-so ago that very same thought! In any case, I'm willing to waive any rights, royalties, fees, etc to make this happen. KCL also said that she would be of assistance with this - which is really great because clearly she doesn't have enough things on her plate already (please note the dripping sarcasm). I messaged her earlier today saying that I would reformat the design to fit the dimensions of a mug, and would have to figure out if the words would be legible or not. I'd love to make it happen.
I'm fasting from tomorrow morning until Monday 12noon eastern time (which is 9am Arizona time - when the jurors begin deliberating). After a light meal, I'll get right on it!
Stay tuned!

Awesome idea ! We made mugs and car window decals as fundraisers before...If there is anything I can help you with , let me know. I know that my boyfriend and some of his business associates had some mugs made up recently and I might be able to get some info for you on that. Unless things have changed,when we did it cafe press was alot more expensive than other places we found. Let me know what I can do to help !
People did so much for us in the past and I just want to pay it forward!

Also if the graphics wont work on a mug there are many other options such as t-shirts , etc.

Does anyone have a screen grab of JSS's boyfriend? Or ideas of where to see him on the trial videos? After all the comments, now I'm curious!

Dont tell the judge, but I have him in my minds eye....he was a cutie pie :blushing:

THE COFFEE MUG IDEA:

I'm fasting from tomorrow morning until Monday 12noon eastern time (which is 9am Arizona time - when the jurors begin deliberating). After a light meal, I'll get right on it!
Stay tuned!

I want that mug!

Go somewhere like here: http://www.promotionalproductsamerica.com/

http://www.promoplace.com/ws/ws.dll...rch=&Search.x=0&Search.y=0&Start=100&Status=1

There are probably more local cheaper options that was a quick search .. we do promo items all the time it's pretty easy .. any of these places should be able to give you file formats and a pretty decent price .. then promote the mug online, you'll kill it .. Do you know someone in Advertising, if yes ask them to put you in touch with someone who works in the production department, they'll know who is the best company around to deal with and may even help you negotiate a good price :)

Love the Juanism mug idea .. awesome!!

This is the coolest poster put together and printed for Juan by WS MEMBER:
jayarohh

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this - Well played, jayarohh! (sorry about the flash, tried to fix as best as I could)
BTW - KCL was able to give this to Juan personally after the trial and will give you all more details when she can. (I won't tell her story, unless she directs me to - but I do think our Prosecutor thinks highly of our KCL!)

UPDATE - KCL is on her phone and asked me to post this message:

I got to give this to Juan personally and have like a 5 min chat with him and quoted what our poster Jayrohh (sp?) said here:

I'm a 41 year old man and I'm crying right now because I feel helpless for a deceased man I've never met.

He was so moved I wish you could have seen it...like "this is what it's all about". He told me to make sure to come back Mon for the verdict. I had this private moment with him and FLores all because of your poster...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoHe even asked me what I thought of his performance today and thought he was better yesterday I said "are you kidding me? we were all in tears at the end of it...it was like watching a gnat vs. a bull" and he agreed Nurmi wasn't very strong today and he's "not a good orator" and that he was trying to copy his style but I assured him he did great, thanked him and he said to me at least 3 times that he expects me to be there for the verdict...Monday. :D

please tell me I can get this on a tshirt! Or at the very least a high res of the original image so that I can make a shirt!

This is FANTASTIC!

Kinda behind - but wanted to comment...

I see juror #8. he is agaist the wall in the same seat tri color was in

Got a screen capture of him in court yesterday - (in blue shirt/gray-white hair) see picture #1 and picture #2 from the afternoon session with his wife. I read she was crying after Juan's Rebuttal closing...

Elvis died on my birthday ... :-(

Princess Diana died on my 50th birthday....

Who are the men sitting on the defense side in the front row in front of Jodi's mother?

Got that screen capture too - see picture #3 - guy in the middle (white hair, white shirt) asleep!! LOL!

Attachments

• CEO Jury 8 or not.jpg
    CEO Jury 8 or not.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 147
  • CEO still there.jpg
    CEO still there.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 154
  • whitehair man sleeping again.jpg
    whitehair man sleeping again.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 174
OMG that's hilarious! It's hideous for me to see myself on camera and the (at least) 15 pounds I've packed on since this case started. I need a "Post Jodi Arias Fat Farm" and I need Jodi to pay for it because it is 100% her fault.

Do you think we could get a group rate at the Fat Farm?

FYI jayarohh is busy but we're in a conversation about getting this mug thing happening (if the image will translate well). Will keep ya updated on the particulars. I think it'd be an awesome tribute to Juan Martinez (and he was super tickled about the whole thing too...meaning the graphic--he even said "did I say that really?" and I'm like "there are a whole lot of quips you say I'm sure you're not even aware of but they are being listed" or something like that. ) LOL

Katie, perhaps our member WildAboutTrial can help direct you. They just opened up a store with mugs, t shirts etc so they must have a supplier they like working with.:seeya::seeya:

Hmmm ... I wonder if a certain handsome man with a mustache seen in court yesterday has a twin brother who is single? If so, buck up and get in line girl! :scared:

LOL I'll step aside for you...facial hair isn't my preference. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member