Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been asked and answered.
Are you just looking for a differing opinion outside of what is in the Probable Cause Affidavit filed by the officials with direct access to the evidence of this crime?

Not really. Just interested.

That said, I don't trust the competence of the 'officials' behind the PCA one bit.

He is BG
I understand.
The abduction location per LE, is .6 miles from where RA puts himself on the bridge and the witness corroborated.

There's .6 miles that requires explaining, and if others are at the "down the hill" location ... it's appropriate to reset assumptions, IMO.
RA is BG. He put himself on the platform, she saw him the platform. She turned around and passed the girls who were on their way to the bridge.
The trail is a rail bed, very straight, the bridge is visible from a point of a slight bend midway between Mears lot and the bridge.

RA could not have failed to see the girls walking from the platform on his way back to "sit on a bench."

So because PW, EF and possibly others left their phones at home, they are not suspects, but if RA left his phone at home, he is without a doubt, BG. And, only RA lies because he’s guilty, not EF, JM, BH or PW. Got it!
RA said he had his phone with him on the trails that day.
If he didn’t then that’s a lie.
There is a lot more evidence connecting RA to the crime than a lie.

So because PW, EF and possibly others left their phones at home, they are not suspects, but if RA left his phone at home, he is without a doubt, BG. And, only RA lies because he’s guilty, not EF, JM, BH or PW. Got it!

Please remember that RA himself has said that he did have his phone and was watching a stock ticker!

I don't have any bigger doubts that it's him. But I wonder how they determined it.

You could read my posts regarding it a bit up.
Ok then I did understand it. I believe the things I mentioned, together, are the proof. As far as do I think LE has expert digital audio or video proof that we will look at and say, there you go that's RA's face, that's RA's voice?...I don't know exactly what they have yet. I can make a guess there's more video and audio. I believe a frame or two showing Abby slightly were removed from the video. I also think there's more audio and what was released was also edited to not hear the girls.

You and me both! TY. It’s not a popular opinion though :).
I generally don't have issues with LE when things are working as they should. But this case is just downright ridiculous. I feel really bad for the families, that's for sure.

I don't believe anything regarding RA at the moment, but from what I've heard regarding the evidence available, one could surely ask for more...

RA lies because he was on the trail on the platform at the CS and seen moments before encountering the girls.

Not really. Just interested.

That said, I don't trust the competence of the 'officials' behind the PCA one bit.
Fair enough. This portion of the PCA has been included in pre trial motions as well filed by the Prosecution.
IMO the prosecution team has viewed the video and concluded that the statement is factual.

Ok then I did understand it. I believe the things I mentioned, together, are the proof. As far as do I think LE has expert digital audio or video proof that we will look at and say, there you go that's RA's face, that's RA's voice?...I don't know exactly what they have yet. I can make a guess there's more video and audio. I believe a frame or two showing Abby slightly were removed from the video. I also think there's more audio and what was released was also edited to not hear the girls.
I also believe, as I mentioned, that it is BG's voice.

Wether it's RA, that's a different story. :) If they don't have better video or audio than the released samples, I think there's no way to prove identity based on the phone material.

RA said he had his phone with him on the trails that day.
If he didn’t then that’s a lie.
There is a lot more evidence connecting RA to the crime than a lie.
RBBM
There’s the rub. IF. It has not been established, as far as we know, that RA didn’t have his phone with him so, we don’t know if he lied. JMO

Fair enough. This portion of the PCA has been included in pre trial motions as well filed by the Prosecution.
IMO the prosecution team has viewed the video and concluded that the statement is factual.
Yes, I also believe that. Just a bit curious on where the line should be drawn, just from a technical standpoint. When can it be concluded who a voice belongs to, etc.

I generally don't have issues with LE when things are working as they should. But this case is just downright ridiculous. I feel really bad for the families, that's for sure.

I don't believe anything regarding RA at the moment, but from what I've heard regarding the evidence available, one could surely ask for more...
I have confidence the jury will see a whole lot more. At this point, I'm most interesting in seeing and hearing RA on the confession phone call. He had a tablet I believe that he could make phone calls on so there may be up close video along with audio?

Seen... Why were we never shown BG speaking? Maybe the video was pointing down at that point, no face to see?
Gah, this case drives me nuts
I think that was intentional/strategic. To avoid any segment that includes the girls, their voice and the weapon. While giving the best, closest image of BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ickyyyy