Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Freedom Bridge crosses the “new” State Road 25, also called the Hoosier Heartland Trail (new in 2015). The underpass which BB saw the 4 girls goes under “old” SR 25. The GH animated video which apparently is no longer accessible to non-subscribers showed these 2 places as approx 3/8 of a mile apart.
So the underpass BB was driving under, when she and the girls walking across up above her, is itself underneath the highway now known as State Road 25?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I thought BB was driving on the highway going under the Freedom Bridge and saw the 4 girls walking above on it.

CO Dan Dulin reported that on his first contact with RA in 2017 he said he was there between 13:30-15:30 per the PCA.

Mr Allen was on the trail between1330-1530. He parked at the old Farm Bureau building and walked to the Freedom Bridge. While at the Freedom Bridge he saw three females. He noted one was taller and had brown or black hair.

Court documents released in Delphi murder case: Read the probable cause affidavit here
I lean towards RA being guilty but MOO is that one can’t a la carte, pick & choose, pieces from different interviews 5 years apart to create context.

DD in the 2017 interview scribbles notes as recorded in the PCA you’ve linked. We’ve postured before whether that “between 1330 and 1530” may or may not be equivalent with “from 1330 to 1530”. Unfortunately DD cannot locate a recording of this interview despite him saying all others were recorded & found - and likely come Oct’24 neither DD or RA will have pinpoint recall on the wordings of questions/answers from ‘17. In any event RA didn’t in this interview mention, per what DD recorded at least, going out onto the bridge or platform 1.

In the formal LE Oct’22 interview 5.5 years later, he does mention going onto the platform but this is combined with his duration on trails being noon to 1:30 so he never says in whole that he was on the platform in the critical 2:00-2:10 range. To be honest, BB’s description of the man she saw on bridge nor the absence of RA/anyone in LG’s 2-way bridge photos are suggestive of the man RA being on the bridge in the 2:00-2:10 timeframe either.

Like I said MO is RA is guilty in some crime role, but when you really scrutinize the timeline details, it requires some leaps that a good D will poke reasonable holes in thus I think the P should not lean heavily here for their guilty verdict. Again, one can’t rule out RA lying or mis-remembering in either interview.

So the underpass BB was driving under, when she and the girls walking across up above her, is itself underneath the highway now known as State Road 25?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I thought BB was driving on the highway going under the Freedom Bridge and saw the 4 girls walking above on it.
I'm with you SSR, I can't find myself out of a paper bag and have no sense of direction.

I lean towards RA being guilty but MOO is that one can’t a la carte, pick & choose, pieces from different interviews 5 years apart to create context.

DD in the 2017 interview scribbles notes as recorded in the PCA you’ve linked. We’ve postured before whether that “between 1330 and 1530” may or may not be equivalent with “from 1330 to 1530”. Unfortunately DD cannot locate a recording of this interview despite him saying all others were recorded & found - and likely come Oct’24 neither DD or RA will have pinpoint recall on the wordings of questions/answers from ‘17. In any event RA didn’t in this interview mention, per what DD recorded at least, going out onto the bridge or platform 1.

In the formal LE Oct’22 interview 5.5 years later, he does mention going onto the platform but this is combined with his duration on trails being noon to 1:30 so he never says in whole that he was on the platform in the critical 2:00-2:10 range. To be honest, BB’s description of the man she saw on bridge nor the absence of RA/anyone in LG’s 2-way bridge photos are suggestive of the man RA being on the bridge in the 2:00-2:10 timeframe either.

Like I said MO is RA is guilty in some crime role, but when you really scrutinize the timeline details, it requires some leaps that a good D will poke reasonable holes in thus I think the P should not lean heavily here for their guilty verdict. Again, one can’t rule out RA lying or mis-remembering in either interview.
The State also has RA's confessions and whatever was found in the SW that the D has tried desperately 4 times to get tossed. We don't know the State's case because they haven't pushed it out in a narrative around the gag order.

I believe it will be strong enough to see RA=BG=Guilty and most of all Justice for Abby & Libby.

JMO

No worries on being difficult!!

Per StarryStarryNight’s map posted not long before this post, BB drove under the overpass in the Red Circle (Old SR 25) and observed 4 girls above. The encounter of the man and group of 3, or 4, girls occurred east of the Freedom Bridge, which would be slightly off the map to the right of the Green Circle.

The girls represented that they were walking home - they had moved on from the encounter with the man earlier. Based on other timestamps they would need to have covered the distance between the 2 spots in about 11 minutes (1:33 for the encounter, 1:44 being on the Old 25 overpass)

We don't know because he didn't elaborate as far as I know.

He had access to the crime scene pictures; maybe there was something about those he thought was scary.
That would be though looking at the crime scene photos and immediately acknowledging, oh that's Odinism. I think he was probably commenting more on other things he'd learned about what he thought was Odinism like the racist Vinlanders group etc...so lumping all Nordic myth-based practices together. JMO

That would be though looking at the crime scene photos and immediately acknowledging, oh that's Odinism. I think he was probably commenting more on other things he'd learned about what he thought was Odinism like the racist Vinlanders group etc...so lumping all Nordic myth-based practices together. JMO
And that's exactly my point - even if they were the ones on the folkish end, why would they sacrifice little white girls? It makes zero sense.

In the PCA, the witness says she saw the 4 girls on the overpass over Old State Road 25 as she drove under it. That is different from Freedom Bridge over Hoosier Heartland Hwy 25.

Pg. 3
“Redacted advised she saw 4 juvenile girls walking on the bridge over Old State Road 25 as she was driving underneath on her way to park”

Red—Old State Rd 25 and overpass
Green—Hoosier Heartland Hwy 25 and Freedom Bridge

View attachment 508067
Ahhh I see now, thanks sooo much StarryStarryNight. I always thought it was the Freedom Bridge BB saw the girls crossing.

We have a simular old route running right next to a new bigger highway and locals many years later still just say old and new Route 8, never using the new Highway's name.

No, not Freedom Bridge nor Monon High Bridge… BB, about 2 minutes prior passing the HH store camera at 1:46, says per the PCA that she drove under an overpass and saw a group of 4 girls walking above her across the overpass. Once again, if the times are to be believed, the group of 4 had to be moving much faster to get from their Freedom Bridge encounter with the man at 1:33 to the underpass by 1:44 especially considering the snails pace they were moving per the photo stamps getting from MHB to FB just moments earlier.
The Freedom Bridge does cross over the highway so she could have seen the 4 girls above her ON FB as that is how they exited the trails.

The Freedom Bridge is an Overpass bridge/walkway

1717604534660.png

Ahhh I see now, thanks sooo much StarryStarryNight. I always thought it was the Freedom Bridge BB saw the girls crossing.

We have a simular old route running right next to a new bigger highway and locals many years later still just say old and new Route 8, never using the new Highway's name.

You are welcome!
Give me a map, give me digital colored pencil-thingies, give me something to research or look for and I am a happy camper!

We don't know because he didn't elaborate as far as I know.

He had access to the crime scene pictures; maybe there was something about those he thought was scary.
IMO, any and most Crime scene pictures would be horrific and scary.
Especially ones of 2 young girls.

Following trial cases and in interviews afterwards, the jurors saying how the autopsies and how kids are found are traumatic and scary.

That doesn't have anything to do with Odism --

Reassuring to know the state/county is providing Richard Allen funds for a fair trial.

Nearly $185,840 has gone to the Carroll County Prosecutor's Office, which had to hire staff to help with the case.

As of April, nearly twice as much ― about $360,780 ― has been spent on Allen's defense.

Jinx, we must have posted at the same moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member