Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe both had Christian services.

Libby for sure was, and into her Methodist Church. i think they both were, but Libby's IG banner confirmed by advertising an upcoming event for a local Indiana youth preacher's event (a preacher known as "Hot Jesus" due to being cast as Jesus in a passion play every year.

Last edited:
I have been following this case solely within mainstream media. I hadn’t gone into detail to read the publicly available court docs, transcripts etc and the hearings not being audio or video makes it less easy for me follow along.

Last night I went over the Frank’s motion. Now I haven’t gone into detail to try to qualify any of the information so I have no idea what is able to be backed-up by fact so I’m completely open minded, grain of salt, but I just have to say the MSM reporting of this motion doesn’t match anything I read.

From MSM (say courttv etc) it makes it sound like defense is alleging an anonymous KKK-esque masked stranger event like what you would see on a movie.

But it’s actually named individuals, who were previously investigated and confirmed to be connected to the girls (and all sorts of allegations of confessions/DNA etc that only someone working the case would know, I have no opinion, I have no inside knowledge).

This won’t be new information for many people but I wondered if anyone else had the same impression? the way it is being reported by MSM made me think the allegation was an anonymous faceless group of people.

Libby for sure was, and into her Methodist Church. i think they both were, but Libby's IG banner confirmed by advertising an upcoming event for a local Indiana youth preacher's event (a preacher known as "Hot Jesus" due to being cast as Jesus in a passion play every year.
Uggh..had forgotten all about CJ, thankfully

Watching MS and hear that Andy Baldwin left a message on Lauren Crow of The Throth. Interesting.

Titled A Heathen for the Defense.
He's just too much...why not just say, Attorney B, I'd like to talk to someone concerning a case I'm working on? Idk...MO

Oh my, if that is AB blabbering that long as heck voicemail message, it's way too much information. Who does that? Leave your name and number dude. It's at the 22:00 minute mark btw.

It sounds like the Defense is really desperate to try and get a witness away from the Odin angle and directing the attention on the heathen, white supremacy crowd now?? :eek:

One more example of how unprofessional this Defense is.

JMO
Yep because the guard said he wasn't an Odinist, he was a Heathen.

@steeltowngirl

Here's the exact language of the order:

"The Court issues an order granting the State's Motion for Order Prohibiting the Parties, Counsel, Law Enforcement Officials, Court Personnel, Coroner, and Family Members from Disseminating Information or Releasing Any Extra-Judicial Statements by Means of Public Communication in whole, pending hearing which the Court has scheduled for January 13, 2023 at 10:00 am in the Carroll Circuit Court. Violations of this Order are punishable as Contempt of Court and subject the violator to a fine and/or incarceration." (emphasis mine)

Indiana (as most other states) often use the definitions of public communication found in the U.S. code (federal law). Public communication is defined in the U.S. code as follows:

Public communication — The term “public communication” means a communication by means of any broadcast, cable, or satellite communication, newspaper, magazine, outdoor advertising facility, mass mailing, or telephone bank to the general public, or any other form of general public political advertising.

To breach the gag order, one of the parties must communicate by the above means. Hope this helps!
The Troth woman said the phone call where AB left a message was directed to her home by the phone bank for the website. So hopefully he left that message on her private answering machine and not a phone bank machine?

I guess the phone message gives a little insight into the defence thinking here.

IMO they have the procedural issue that the legitimate investigative theory about Odinism never turned up any evidence against the supposed POI.

Instead they have speculation that the crime scene has odinist/pagan staging - and some people who are allegedly pagans, therefore .... ????

AB seems to suggest they need someone to come to court, refer to the photos, and say "

Be interesting to see what leeway a court will give here.

MOO

He's just too much...why not just say, Attorney B, I'd like to talk to someone concerning a case I'm working on? Idk...MO
Not AB, he's searching the internet to find someone, anyone, who would potentially speak on the D's behalf, that it's not really Odinism it's now Nordic, Norse Heathenism. Finds the Toth website and calls the public number listed there leaving lengthy details to someone he doesn't even know. :oops:

I guess all that gimmie money couldn't find them an expert to say it was definitely runes and branch crowns that indicated an Odinistic sacrifice at the crime scene so they need a plan B in mid April. They were never ready to go to trial in Jan 24 as they claimed in the SCOIN hearings in Oct 23, and they certainly weren't ready for trial in May 24, even after THEY filed for a Speedy Trial in March.

I doubt they'll be truly ready in Oct. They've done RA, The Court, The Victims and their families, and the community a huge disservice. This is not a game, it's obtaining Justice for Abby & Libby and the families and punishing their killer.

If I didn't think all of this was planned and their selfish attempt for fame and $$$$, I'd almost be second hand embarrassed for them, but their intentional underhanded gamesmanship prevents even that.

It's gotten to the ridiculous now and they're dragging their feet to go to Court any way they can. Do your jobs and get your beloved innocent client to trial. Why wouldn't you want to prove his innocence and get him out of the hellish IDOC ASAP?

Because they can't, RA=BG=Killer.

JMO

Not AB, he's searching the internet to find someone, anyone, who would potentially speak on the D's behalf, that it's not really Odinism it's now Nordic, Norse Heathenism. Finds the Toth website and calls the public number listed there leaving lengthy details to someone he doesn't even know. :oops:

I guess all that gimmie money couldn't find them an expert to say it was definitely runes and branch crowns that indicated an Odinistic sacrifice at the crime scene so they need a plan B in mid April. They were never ready to go to trial in Jan 24 as they claimed in the SCOIN hearings in Oct 23, and they certainly weren't ready for trial in May 24, even after THEY filed for a Speedy Trial in March.

I doubt they'll be truly ready in Oct. They've done RA, The Court, The Victims and their families, and the community a huge disservice. This is not a game, it's obtaining Justice for Abby & Libby and the families and punishing their killer.

If I didn't think all of this was planned and their selfish attempt for fame and $$$$, I'd almost be second hand embarrassed for them, but their intentional underhanded gamesmanship prevents even that.

It's gotten to the ridiculous now and they're dragging their feet to go to Court any way they can. Do your jobs and get your beloved innocent client to trial. Why wouldn't you want to prove his innocence and get him out of the hellish IDOC ASAP?

Because they can't, RA=BG=Killer.

JMO
If there are images available and if someone is willing to send cropped images of JUST the branches, I would take a look to see if I recognise anything as long as doing so does not compromise the trial or violate law.

Hopefully those images aren't on anyone's SSDs right now though.

After listening to the MS Lauren Crow episode, I'd like to send Baldwin a copy of
"Overcoming Poor Judgement of Character for Dummies".

First Westerman, who betrayed his trust and now Crowe, who immediately went to MS and gave out his private number. I bet he has regrets for giving those two even one iota of trust or credibility.

SMH as I'm voicing MOO

Last edited:
After listening to the MS Lauren Crow episode, I'd like to send Baldwin a copy of

First Westerman, who betrayed his trust and now Crowe, who immediately went to MS and gave out his private number. I bet he has regrets for giving those two even one iota credibility.

SMH as I'm voicing MOO
At some point after repeated screw ups, one has to look in the mirror and wonder who the real Dummy is here IMO.

At some point after repeated screw ups, one has to look in the mirror and wonder who the real Dummy is here IMO.
I don’t understand why AB is doing this legwork in the first place. Wouldn’t an investigator be tasked to this type or work or his intern?

Shouldn’t AB be spending his valuable time reading the Discovery and maybe even meeting with his client?

MOO

The message AB left was on my mind as I was trying to sleep last night. How could AB possibly use the Odinist did it after that message? AB clearly stated, IMO, that he was "on their side". ?? They had so much in common. How she (The Odins) would have a chance to discuss their beliefs.

Maybe OP was on to something in a previous post, that the defense is moving away from the evil Odins. What about the prison guards that were accused of torture and other crimes because they wore a patch?

Innocent people, especially Abby and Libby. Innocent. A person dead due to the leaks. How many more victims?

Where is the line between a defense and outright lies? Libby and Abby deserve justice.

Yes, I woke up angry thinking about this path of destruction.

I have not attempted to figure out how long a man would look at fish on the bridge. Perhaps you meant to address a different poster?

I agree that it is necessary to know the full details of the case. That is what we expect to see at trial.

Is RA the man on the bridge in Libby’s photo, or not? Can you, or anyone else here, point to somewhere in the multiple FM’s where it states RA is NOT the man in the photo? I’ve been looking for a reference, and not found one as of yet.
If this case when to a jury based on only the witness testimony and that video, I do not know if they could come to unanimous decision that the person in Liberty German's video is Richard Allen. Now did he admit to it to Lt. Holeman in his interrogation? If so then I would agree with you because at that time he was not yet in prison. If that were the case, I could vote guilty even without the unspent cartridge at the crime scene.

But it is not in the PCA. Does anyone know if it is in the interrogation between Richard Allen and Lt. Holeman? Did Lt. Holeman have a back and forth conversation with Richard Allen regarding what he says now is his arrival and departure times from the Monon High Bridge trail?

I would like the answers to these questions, but unfortunately the discussion as it stands today can only be about what we think the police and prosecution have against Richard Allen. I have never read anywhere that it states definitely with proof or confession of being the person on the bridge that Richard Allen is the person in the Liberty German phone video.

As difficult as it might be to do, without proof that Richard Allen is the person in the video(which I do not know if LE have until trial), I would have to vote not guilty. In my opinion, this is why LE should not have made the arrest unless they were completely done with the investigation(which is another point the defense could make to the jury at trial).

I would play both press conferences at trial for the jury. I would have the deputy testify who said the arrest timing could be based on the election even if the judge denied it to get it on the record. I would do all of that to put so much doubt in this jury's mind that it may take weeks to come to a verdict.

But I agree that if he confessed to being the man on the bridge from the phone video, then Richard Allen will probably be swiftly found guilty at trial. I do not think there is any getting around that despite whatever third party the defense tries to say committed the crime. I do not think a jury will belive that at trial, but I have seen cases with way more evidence and the jury found the person not guilty so again I do not know until the trail actually happens.

Thoth and Odin may both look “pagan” from a Christian perspective, but they don’t come from the same pantheon or the same part of the Old World. The Norse pantheon and the Egyptian one are separated by a lot of distance and a lot of centuries. Odin reads runes. Thoth (AKA Tehuti) reads hieroglyphs. They aren’t interchangeable.

Thoth and Odin may both look “pagan” from a Christian perspective, but they don’t come from the same pantheon or the same part of the Old World. The Norse pantheon and the Egyptian one are separated by a lot of distance and a lot of centuries. Odin reads runes. Thoth (AKA Tehuti) reads hieroglyphs. They aren’t interchangeable.

Troth, not Thoth

First Westerman, who betrayed his trust and now Crowe, who immediately went to MS and gave out his private number. I bet he has regrets for giving those two even one iota of trust or credibility.

SMH as I'm voicing MOO

Are Baldwin and Rozzi ever held accountable for anything?!

Baldwin is the moron here. He’s the one who read the organization’s statement skewering the defense’s attempt to pin the girls’ murders on Odinists, yet could not discern that they were not his friends. He’s the one who called and left a message on a machine that for all intents and purposes was public, not knowing who might be hearing it. He’s the one flirting with the gag order.
Ms. Crowe had every right to share that recording with whoever she wished since she was head of the organization and it ended up on her private phone. Again, Baldwin is the one who stupidly left it. Also, MS deleted the moron’s phone number from the podcast. It was never made public.
The latitude and leeway this defense team is given is mindboggling.
If any independent person was allowed to ask RA, he’d probably say he has regrets for giving B and R any trust or credibility.
Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member