Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally disagree and believe the FM's were used in an inappropriate a way to air lots of fantastical and inaccurate could-have-beens to the public. AJMO
You disagree that a Franks motion doesn't need to be filed? I guess you will have to take that up with the Indiana legislature, because they specify motions not made in hearing or trial must be filed.

_Rule 7. Pleadings allowed -- Form of motion

(B) Motions and other papers. Unless made during a hearing or trial, or otherwise ordered by the court, an application to the court for an order shall be made by written motion. The motion shall state the grounds therefor and the relief or order sought. The requirement of notice is satisfied by service of the motion."

There didn't seem to be an issue with the FM/gag order.

Here is an excerpt from JG's order on 05/01/2024 in mycase:

As the State has not met that burden, the Court declines to find them in contempt of Court for violating the Protective Order issued February 17, 2023, regarding discovery.

The State has also alleged that defense counsel violated the "gag order" issued by the Court on December 2, 2022. Defense counsel issued a
Press Release on December 1, 2022. The release contained statements that are potentially violative of the Rules of Professional Conduct. As Defense Counsels' Counsel correctly argues in his post-hearing brief, the gag order was not yet issued. As such, the Court declines to find Counsel in contempt of Court as no Order was in place.

There didn't seem to be an issue with the FM/gag order.

Here is an excerpt from JG's order on 05/01/2024 in mycase:

As the State has not met that burden, the Court declines to find them in contempt of Court for violating the Protective Order issued February 17, 2023, regarding discovery.

The State has also alleged that defense counsel violated the "gag order" issued by the Court on December 2, 2022. Defense counsel issued a
Press Release on December 1, 2022. The release contained statements that are potentially violative of the Rules of Professional Conduct. As Defense Counsels' Counsel correctly argues in his post-hearing brief, the gag order was not yet issued. As such, the Court declines to find Counsel in contempt of Court as no Order was in place.

Sarcasm alert!

This cannot possibly be right. JG is totally biased and has never ever ruled in favor of the defense.

Totally disagree and believe the FM's were used in inappropriate ways to air lots of fantastical and inaccurate could-have-beens to the public. AJMO
Not to mention the exploitive way they used Abby & Libby as part of their 'shock and awe' by documenting in the OTT CS details, unforgivable.

They named non-POI's and pushed the 'Odins Did It' narrative out to the social media hacks in a 136 page document that usually requires far less pages. It was intentionally misleading IMO, especially with their footnotes clarifying they did not know x, y, z to be fact. (might have had it, but not read it, etc.)

It was a joke IMO that has now backfired on them so spectacularly, AB is trying to drum up new expert witnesses scrolling the internet to suggest it really wasn't Odinism per se', it's those awful Heathens. Don't forget leaving the 3 plus minute voice mail to a complete stranger.

If this isn't prime examples of unprofessional and sneaky conduct, I've never seen it.

JMO

I said yesterday they were competent local attorneys for the basics: OWI's, Theft, Drug related charges, Traffic violations, battery, etc. which is the majority of their caseload.

They are not equipped to handle this high profile Double Murder case of two young girls. It shows by their misconduct and disregard for the Court. Their behavior has been shockingly unprofessional on many levels from the day they were appointed at the expense of Abby, Libby and the families.

JMO

Not exactly "local"

It's not unusual that any atty would have more low-level cases than murder cases because there's more of those types of crimes.

Here are Baldwin's cases from the first 3 pages on mycase; they are not all of his cases on those pages.
These are the counties where his cases are:

Monroe
Marion
Madison
Brown
Allen
Washington
Hamilton
Steuben
Jackson
Hendricks
Shelby
Morgan
Jennings
Decatur
Daviess

You are right - good find. It’s on pg 10. That may be as close as we get to RA stating he’s not BG.

He also says that there’s no way a bullet from his gun was used in the murders. I found that interesting, as he’s correct, AFAWK. The girls were not shot. How did RA know that?

they are saying they found a bullet by the bodies and he’s saying there’s no way that bullet came from him.

Per the PCA, in the 2017 DD interview he stated RA was on the trails 1330 - 1530.

In 2022 the time changed to 1200 - 1330.

If RA can prove that the latter is the correct timeframe, he should be good to go.

Has RA stated that he’s not BG?

MOO RA fixed his time of arrival to the trails by saying he passed the girls who were exiting the trail and were walking west the last couple hundred feet on their way the way to FB. The walk time from FB to MHB then puts him on the platform as he said he did at the time the witness saw him on the platform.
The witness turned around after seeing BG in the platform at the MHB and then passed A&L 2 minutes later as she walked west headed to FB while A&L walked east headed to the MHB.

they are saying they found a bullet by the bodies and he’s saying there’s no way that bullet came from him.
Except that is not what he said. He said no way a bullet from his gun was used in the murders. He didn’t say it was not his bullet. If evidence is admitted (and accepted as valid by a jury) that the bullet was from his gun, how does he explain how it got there?

Last edited:
With the bullet, I would need a firearms expert to explain to me how an ejection/extraction marking of an unspent round of this particular firearm is so unique that it could never be replicated by any other firearm in the world.

I understand identifying rifling when a bullet is fired, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around every single gun in the entire world will give you an entirely different ejection marking, which will never change (with age, use, etc.).

It would be convincing if a comparison was completed with a group (10?) of that type of gun and others, and if they all show entirely unique ejection markings that could never be mistaken for eachother. I haven’t been able to find anything like this online as of yet.

Not to mention, theres such contrasting information online. I’d need to do way more digging before deciding one way or another.

It was a 3 minute call, looking for a rune "expert". He said he was mostly in agreement with the article that he read and thought they were both on the same side. He's met some really nice people, apparently one tried to help but she wasn't an expert on runes. He was interested in having the "expert" look at the crime scene photos and give an opinion on the runes. "Expert" would need to sign a non-disclosure.

IMO he's leaning toward a white supremist-type Odinist mimicking runes.
Or something like that.

You can cut to AB's actual message at the 17:25 mm.
Why did he write the FM and put other individuals’ names out in public if he hadn’t already consulted with experts on Odinism?

Except that is not what he said. He said no way a bullet from his gun was used in the murders. He didn’t say it was not his bullet. If evidence is admitted (and accepted as valid by a jury) that the bullet was from his gun, how does he explain how it got there?
Oh! I read something (maybe MSM article) that had more quotes of this interview so im probably jumbling them together! I’ll try to find it after the ferrier leaves.

With the bullet, I would need a firearms expert to explain to me how an ejection/extraction marking of an unspent round of this particular firearm is so unique that it could never be replicated by any other firearm in the world.

I understand identifying rifling when a bullet is fired, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around every single gun in the entire world will give you an entirely different ejection marking, which will never change (with age, use, etc.).

It would be convincing if a comparison was completed with a group (10?) of that type of gun and others, and if they all show entirely unique ejection markings that could never be mistaken for eachother. I haven’t been able to find anything like this online as of yet.

Not to mention, theres such contrasting information online. I’d need to do way more digging before deciding one way or another.

There are two marks on the brass, where the extactor and ejector hooks clamp on the round and pull into place or eject with some force away from the gun.
At a microscopic level these clamping marks will vary slightly gun from gun.

At the minumum the marks are consistent with RAs Sig Sauer.

MOO RA fixed his time of arrival to the trails by saying he passed the girls who were exiting the trail and were walking west the last couple hundred feet on their way the way to FB. The walk time from FB to MHB then puts him on the platform as he said he did at the time the witness saw him on the platform.
The witness turned around after seeing BG in the platform at the MHB and then passed A&L 2 minutes later as she walked west headed to FB while A&L walked east headed to the MHB.

I've seen you state a number of times that BB walked west, headed to FB.
Is that you're opinion based on her departure time or has that been stated somewhere?

I've seen you state a number of times that BB walked west, headed to FB.
Is that you're opinion based on her departure time or has that been stated somewhere?
As the witness arrived to the FB area she saw the 3/4 girls crossing over i25.
They had just passed RA in the trail. She turned off i25 onto 300 drove past the Harvestore cam and drove to the Mears trail access.
She arrived at Mears lot parked, walked to MHB saw BG on platform, turned around passed A&L, continued on to FB and turned around and walked back to her car at Mears lot and drove away.

Page 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member